Fan Fictions

Mera Maan sirf mera hain! FF p156

Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys I am back with a new FF🤗

Maan Singh Khurana
Business tycoon, same as serial, never been in love and does not want to marry.

Maan has a brother dev- who loves Maan a lot and wants him married and in love. Maan has a sister called Annie who has a husband named Arjun that does not get along with her due to their marriage being arranged. Maan had a dadi who he dotes on.

Geet
a stage dancer and tawaif in pesha, abducted while she was 5 years old. Decent girl. A muslim girl and her real name not many people know.

Rest I will update soon guys keep a tab on this new FF and I hope you like it like my last one! Loved reading your comments so please do same here.🤗

Part 1 Scroll down
Part 2
Part 3 & 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25

Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Special thanks to Ratna aka PerfectYaRav for the headings and the FF picture you are so sweet mwuahhh🤗

Edited by Mahi-Maan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

How refreshing to see Maan shirtless again:p

Just kidding...

PLEEEASE pm mee for this one for sure!😊
VirIka4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice storyline ... Please add me to your PM list ... Please and Thank you ... Update soon :)
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice concept
do add me
cont soon
thank you

Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail
Part 1

"Dadima enough muje kuch nahi sunana. Maine aapko kitni baar kaha ke meri shaadi ko bhool jao, nahi karni muje" argued Maan.
"Beta koi bhi larki kaisi bho ho aap biwi bana kar le aye, I don't mind beta but your 25 years old son so get a move on with life"
"Bro dadi teek keh rehi hain, sab larkiyan aap pe marti hain aur aap ko koi bhi nahi pasand, bro come on! main hota toh shaadi toh choro unn ke sath waise hi aish karleta". 😆
"Dev behave yourself!"
"Sorry bro".
"Beta main bhi chahti hoon aik chaand se bahu le kar aao aur tumare nane mune bache ho par lagta hain ke main iss duniya se aise hi jao gee"
Maan rolled his eyes like here we go again and Dev smirked back at Dadi's nautanki😆.

Dadi gave up and left.
"Bro wo Sheila aap ka number maang rehi thi dedoo" winked Dev.
"Nahin usse dekha hain wo koi larki hain"
"Larki nahin toh aur kiya hain, sab larke uss pe fida hain aur aap..."
"Main kiya? Main uss ki mini skirts aur low cut tops pe nahin marta?"
"Nahin bro aap itne modern hoke larkiyo ke baare main Baba adam ke zamane ke kiyaal hain, pata nahin aapko kaise larki pasand aye gi" Dev gave up and walked off too.

Maan thought even I don't know what sort of girl I like..hang on do I even want to like a girl? He shuddered.

Maan went to office and Dev kept on sending pictures of girls and asking if he should forward his number. Maan sighed and deleted them all.
"Sir wo Culcutta ka project hain..hume kal jaana hoga, wo aik contractor bahut problems create kar raha hain aur hume waha ja kar dekhna hoga ke kaam teek se ho raha hain ke nahin."
"Teek hain hum kal chale jaye ge...tum bhi tayaar rehna".

Adi was his best friend as well as his worker. He knew everything about Maan even without him telling him. Dadima asked him to somehow convince him to choose a girl and settle.

Maan started thinking he probably be away from home for at least 2 weeks and he will get some peace from Dadi and her marriage mission for him.

The next morning they left for Culcutta. Once they got there Maan found out how the manager had taken the money and run off. Maan was furious and both him andAdi were looking for him. They had found out that the man was at a show being performed by Geet.

Precap Maan see's Geet for the first time, does he love her at first sight or does not even notice her?

Press the Like button and please do leave feedback as I love reading your thoughts😊

Edited by Mahi-Maan - 13 years ago
HawtieSeep thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for the new ff just wondering if u going to update the other one hope u do cause i loved the hottness in that ff pls update soon
😃
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: skjgmd

thanx for the new ff just wondering if u going to update the other one hope u do cause i loved the hottness in that ff pls update soon

😃

yep sure I am but I got this idea and had to start writing otherwise craetivity gets lost😆

lov u mwuaahhhh😳
HawtieSeep thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
THANX yaar feel so relieved hehehehehe lolzzz😆😆 
LOVE U 2 story line looks interesting i just don't get it i mean what is geet like a striper or prostituder pls tell.
Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
loved the interaction between dadi-maan-dev.

Awesome job hun! continue soon!
crazedfan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
great start!!! is your other one Tujhe kaisa lagta hai finished? 
thank you for the pm!