Vrush....πŸ€—
nybody elz?!
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
New family:

naye rishtey
naye bandhan ...

dus that mean, this new guy will be the one who will get obsessed with Geet, cos of the difference she has made to their family ..

if he is like dabang, then, he will want wad he likes to himself like sallu in the movie...

wad if he is a guy who wouldnt mind even killing Maan, to get wad he likes ...????
-honeydew- thumbnail
Labbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ..... kaisi hai bacchi ... ????tujhe maine aaj bahut yaad kiya ...

Originally posted by: LavZ

πŸ€—hey Al....

Nihuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€—
Nags....πŸ€—
Dhwani....πŸ€—
Muniii....πŸ€—
Vrush....πŸ€—
nybody elz?!

-honeydew- thumbnail
Al ...πŸ€— how you .. its been a while since we spoke ....😳
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Hello there.πŸ€—

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

New family:

naye rishtey
naye bandhan ...

dus that mean, this new guy will be the one who will get obsessed with Geet, cos of the difference she has made to their family ..

if he is like dabang, then, he will want wad he likes to himself like sallu in the movie...

wad if he is a guy who wouldnt mind even killing Maan, to get wad he likes ...????

Hey.....possible hai Nihu.....y not....dat wd mean retainin Dev as the positiv charctr...n showin dis guy as the negatv.....hmmm.....Geet could hav helpd him out in a difficlt situatn n he cd fall fr her...after all she wd say she has no one naa....
he is lyk chulbul pandey eh?!πŸ˜† will do wateva he feels lyk n will go to ny extent to get wateva wat he wnts πŸ˜›....hey dis wd add new drama n flovr into da show!πŸ˜›
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

A-llo LavzπŸ˜›.

I really think this repentance, confession and transformation of Dev is not in vain.  Its the heart of this man who said to Arjun, day out of the police station, where Arjun is told the truth of NT, this same Dev spoke on how he is so heartfelt and intensely wanting family over money or wealth.  This is indeed the truth of Dev brought to our light.  Perhaps all this may change to the need of the circumstance but right now his responsibility and care for the khandan is so explicit.

Your right Lavz.  Just like water,  the moon also seems to have a symbolic binding to them.  I will never forget what Maan once reminded Geet, that the beautiful Moon, its fate lies with darkness of the night.  And today we see beautful Geet who has so affected Maan and placed him in the darkness of his soul without her.  Yes, his tears rendered me very sad and teary too.  Both of their tears shed so copiously seem to have an emotional drain in me too.πŸ˜• 
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
LavZ thumbnail

Labbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ..... kaisi hai bacchi ... ????tujhe maine aaj bahut yaad kiya ...

Nihuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€—.............teek hoon yaar....kaam kaam aur kaam .....well we mite get luck in gettin a half day frm College 2mrw.....akhir Ind/Pak match hai....nyways we dnt wrk much in college πŸ˜† bas masti karthi hoonπŸ˜›.....ghar pe rahungi tho wd b able to do mor wrk.......πŸ˜†
awww......wish i was in Ind yaar ....never endin night calls n discussnz!!! 😍
-honeydew- thumbnail
jaldi se aa ja ...!!!!πŸ˜› it can all start
Originally posted by: LavZ

Nihuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€—.............teek hoon yaar....kaam kaam aur kaam .....well we mite get luck in gettin a half day frm College 2mrw.....akhir Ind/Pak match hai....nyways we dnt wrk much in college πŸ˜† bas masti karthi hoonπŸ˜›.....ghar pe rahungi tho wd b able to do mor wrk.......πŸ˜†
awww......wish i was in Ind yaar ....never endin night calls n discussnz!!! 😍

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Honey in the dew Nihu,

A-llo.  Yes, its been some time.  Have also been quite busy with stolen moments to just watch Geet and write a take.  This has been the scenario for a few daysπŸ˜›.

I agree with you.  (from my take).  Maan's genuine repentance, his longing is seen through his one act to be in the presence of Babaji, an infectious faith Geet gifted him.  We will also see the pining and longing in his heart for this one girl, as Dev reminded him that pushing aside this unconditional love of Geet and so Geet herself is pushing the very hand of destiny away.

God uses even the sinners as instruments for his purposesπŸ˜†(from my take).

LavZ thumbnail

jaldi se aa ja ...!!!!πŸ˜› it can all start

haiyeee....wait till August den I will b der Tongue.....phir baath karthe hai....πŸ˜‰