AbHer Heaven #39 - Beend Baaja Baaraat! <3 - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Ratna Ma πŸ€—  Long time since I caught you!!!

How are you?
And I must say, awesome creations!!!  I'll "like" them all as and when I see them...
That orange flower is just perfect!!!
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Love India  ❀️.......Maa tujhe salaam.....Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar tujhe salaam......love you my master blaster❀️.....Thank you sooooo much πŸ˜ƒ

https://www.cricbolly.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Sachin-Tendulkar-records.jpg

Tanuuu πŸ€—.....hi my beti.....you can see how i am....all πŸ˜ƒ......yayyyyyyy we won πŸ˜ƒ
Hina   πŸ€—......hi dear.....how are u feeling today......hope u had some dreams that are worth sharing 😊
Hina!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

How are you feeling today??  Do we get to listen to the jhingalala dreams??

hey babe ❀️
its weird when we meet in public lol
I'll be at Ratlaam in a bit,just getting Hiba's assignment done

well the good news is India won yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and I'm still not well yippeeee !
thanks for the concern u lovely people and sorry I didnt have any yummylicious dreams last night coz I was too busy illing :(
cudn't get much sleep so I'm gonna try again tonite :D and sicne I'm so relieved with India's victory today I'm hoping to have some Eiffel toweristic sapne aaj ...

Tanu.....glad u got the flower and butterfly connection πŸ˜†.......thank u for liking the creations 😊
Tanu.....did u see the messages we posted for Hina 😲........i know we should stop being shocked πŸ˜†.....Btw if anyone reads these messages they will think we are all .......someone is ill and we are all excited about her dreams 😳....it happens only in the YPNHK family πŸ˜›
Edited by PerfectYaRav - 13 years ago