Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia1208 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hahaha!! nail painting .. :( .. dont remind of me dt pleash .. i suck at applyin nail paints :P !!
sonia1208 thumbnail
people .. gotta tell u something !! yesterday .. i was tokin to one of my old frnds .. who is one of the best frnds .. of ashish too ..!! he was a gd frnd of mine earlier ..pr as i hve told u .. all of them broke up .. cz of the sake of ashish.. prr yesterday he toked to me very politely .. n asked me to send req's to rest of the ppl .. too.. who had been frnds with me .. before !! so i sent them req .. n surprisingly .. dey accptd it too .. we all group chatted then .. exchanged apologizes ..,pleasantries .. n had a cordial talk!! they said sorry .. for ,they had to commit all the dt stuff cz of ashish .. n promised me dt dey wont let the same .. occur in the future !! howeva .. i was a bit apprehensive .. i asked them dt wudnt ashish get angry .. when he would come to know dt his frnds hve srted tokin to me .. again !! in reply to dis .. they said .. dt dey dont lik ashis..n wanted to invite ashish in dt group chat so dt i cud seek revenge .. n we all can insult him hard !! howeva i opposed such a suggestion .. i belived dt .. such a kind of thing .. would help in bringing grudges in their frndship wid ashish!! yaar  .. its great .. dt things r gettin settled .. prr !! somehow .. i feel things will get repeated .. ashish will put them at stake .. where .. they will have choose btw me n him .. n obvsly .. this will again turn out to be a fight !! no please .. i dont want .. all this happen again ..:( !! em ready to b happy .. n accept loneliness .. but dont want short lived n momentary happiness .. where for once, things will be back to normal .. n the very next  moment .. choices will be made .. n will be left alone  AGAIN :( so i think .. i shud stop talkin to them .. wts ur share .. abt it ?
Edited by sonia1208 - 13 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Danav: Am I? Twas offending. Anyway, thank you. ðŸ¤”

@Eliza: What makes you laugh so much? And nail painting sucks. Too bad, it is all Danav majorly does. 

@Sonia: Love, even I can't paint just right. The nail is right there, but the black polish is everywhere but bloody on it. ðŸ¤¡
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dun be apprehensive, lady. Tell them to get a life and stay away from them. I dun think they deserve your apology. But dun be all goody-two-shoes, please. That sicko deserves some punches in his stomach and some high-class in-your-face slangs, really now.   Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago
sonia1208 thumbnail
:( :( :( :( .. em alone again!! something bad happened to me today
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia1208

:( :( :( :( .. em alone again!! something bad happened to me today

oh ho... ab kya kiya usney? ill meet u on y at 9pm g2g now.. if my friends r online, plz talk to them, or pm them.. trust me.. itll really help... and tujhe toh kank ko hi pm karna chahiye.. she'll catch the right cord.. orelse just wait for me in the nite..
😊
and plz calm down..
sonia1208 thumbnail
lol acha !! sab fake nikle yr .. aa .. cant call them fake .. prr .. hmm !! kya kahun .. chlo chodho :(