|| Last Week Celebrations - Our Tribute||

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Last Week Celebrations

Okay TLians before you guys decide to yell on me or kill me, I want to say that I know Tere Liye is going away and none of us can do anything, so helpless. The show that connected to masses for its realistic concept and characters will be biding us goodbye by this month, the thought itself is horrifying. I don't know what will happen when that fateful day will come.

But I am happy for atleast one thing and so honored being part of the journey of this wonderful show, it is indeed a euphoria which was created for us by the actors there.

I feel honored addressing myself TLian or TaAnu fan; they proved us right at every step. They never let us down and our faith in them. We were always confident that Tere Liye will be a hit show and Harshad & Anupriya as Anurag- Taani will define a new meaning of chemistry. And they proved us right Tere Liye emerged as winner against all odds, overpowering every situation with the charm of its simplicity and mesmerizing concept of realistic characters.

Whenever a new show of a known actor comes, it starts with best wishes and prosperity but with Tere Liye, it was a different case. Tere Liye started with handful of people waiting for it but as the journey begins and continues it started spreading its charm and making more and more people to fall in love with it.

It became the only show with more than a 1 Lakh fans, registering its FB fan page into top 10 Ruling pages on FB. The only show which was sidelined yet always been consistent in ratings with no promotions, the only show which brought SP back into race for 10 PM slot and beating leading shows not once or twice but many times.

The only show & cast which were solely responsible for so much promotions of SP & SPA, I know its disheartening to see that how they treated such magical piece but well we should be proud that even they know what is loved and cherished by all.

So lets celebrate this ending of Tere Liye, journey of a winner, who nailed its VICTORY with the very first episode itself and registering new milestones in its list in this journey.

๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸฅณCheers to Tere Liye๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Thanks to entire cast and crew of the show for giving us such master piece which will be cherished by us at every moment of our life, whose memories whether happy or gloomy can never fade and will not get tarnished ever.

Ps. I decided to put up this right after the news of its wrapping but well caught up with work but then thought of putting now, wrote in rush, so spare me for mistakes

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail

Walk Down to Memory Lane

Taani + Anurag = TaAnu

As I have always said "Sensuality and hotness is something that everyone can project" but cuteness and innocence is something which only few can present and in such a way that it touches your heart directly. And our HarshIya were from those few only who presented TaAnu in such a way that their story went to our heart, they made us live every second of love & friendship of TaAnu. TaAnu was one of those whose story was not fairytale romance; they showed us our world, the very much real world of love birds. They redefined love for us. Cuteness, innocence with blend of hotness and passion is something we got to witnessed through TaAnu.

If we got those friendly chases of TaAnu highlighting their hidden friendship. Their pillow fights still bringing out chota Onu and choti Taani in them, showing the eternal essence of their friendship and bonding.

Then we also got confessions which emphasized on the intense and emotional aspect of TaAnu underscoring Onu's passion for Taani, making her believe that his love for her is true, has been true from the day he understood the meaning of love.

Each phase of TaAnu's life, of their relation was underscored by an unknown essence.

Their Friendship

The first phase of their friendship whose base was successfully built by junior TaAnu i.e. Devarsh and Prachi and Harshad & Anupriya just continued the journey of same friendship as TaAnu. Such friendship which was  always for Tere Liye, all the happiness for Tere Liye, all the good wishes for Tere Liye all the fortunes for Tere Liye but all the misfortunes for Mere Liye (Ahhhh it rhymes, how fab I am ๐Ÿคฃ).

With few simple shots, their friendship journey started and continued the very same memories which we all must be having from our childhood to this age.

What Is Love

Then the phase of their love, their inner turmoil to understand what is love, what it feels to be in love, why their friendship taking such turn.

This phase started in their childhood only and as they grew up Taani understood her feeling for Onu but with Onu it took time to register that the concern he shows for her, the protective attitude, and the jealousy seeing her with some other is not just friendship but love, love for her.

This phase introduced us to angry, passionate Onu whose base was built in his childhood only, eating the love letter given by subodh for Taani with fear of sharing his best friend.

Followed by intense, fierce Onu later, who struggled within trying to comprehend his feelings for the girl whom he calls his best friend, trying to steal from the world, just keeping her in his world as his world.

Their Love

Then finally Love, their love blossomed, the most blissful stage of their journey, their love journey. They gave new definition to the world "Love". They didn't die in each other's love but lived in each other's love just for Tere Liye.

Then it was followed by so many enthralling love shots, leaving us at loss of words. Journey of TaAnu as lovers was presented so beautifully with so alluring shots, dialogues taking us into a world of fantasy.

Their Marriage and Journey To Marraige

The marriage is the destination of Love said by someone. And TaAnu's love also reached its destination but not for a beautiful end but perhaps for a beautiful starting of a new chapter.

And with marriage talks how can we forget those pre marriage desperations to meet each other, the want to see other every time in front of its eyes. Another memorable phase of the show which gave us goosebumps, brought smiles on our lips, making us blush at those hand locks. We lived in the bliss of their journey.

Then their destination, their blissful day, their marriage.

Again brilliantly scripted by the creatives and stupendously done by the cast and crew. The most alluring marriage ever witness and presented on Indian television, showing every ritual of a Bengali wedding, taking us to the world of Bengal.

After so many hurdles, so many difficulties, TaAnu's love wins, after winning against all the odds, TaAnu's love started a new phase as married couple accentuating the warmth and love a husband- wife shares.

What happiness it gives to see someone there for you always to shield you from the world, to love you like no one has ever done to anyone.

But this is not end, the beauty of their marriage lies in there never ending friendship which is still inatct, before husband - wife and lovers they were friends and will always be.

I know soon this all will be over and nowhere we would find our beloved TaAnu but just be happy that they did something in just 9 months for which it takes ages for persons. They beautifully sketched a story which was so natural, which connected us to them.

So grateful to Prachi & Devarsh for making junior TaAnu so loevable, for making so strong base of TaAnu and their story without them TaAnu would not have been what it is. As kids they did something which becomes so impossible by versatile actors. The only reason for the initial success of Tere Liye.

And SPECIAL THANKS to Harshad Chopda & Anupriya Kapoor, our HarshIya, who made this victory and our TaAnu possible. Started off with criticism but won hearts of millions with very much appearance on screens, no promotions nothing happened much yet they made special place for themselves in heart of millions and a special mark on Television. The reason for bringing Tere Liye where it is like how can we forget those ratings when only TaAnu were on us screen, yelling itself how much people love and adore them.

Ps. Wrote in 10 minutes so again spare me for mistakes๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago
lilsweety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Gr8 post Ash di (hope u don mind me calling dat)..

Don know frm where to start...
Ok..."Tere loye", a show which caputred million hearts n changet my lyf in some wayss........
I guess, this is the most diff. n realsitic show i have evr come across....
The reality n differenteness in the show captured me to grow mad behin it...
The journey frm frnship till love ws beautifully shown...
TaANu's frnship ws so pure n unique...
The trust tht they always have in each other is unmatchable....
The story captures evry real aspect of frndship n love....
In jst 7 motnths, Harshiya created unparalleled magic onscreen....
Without them, 'Tere liye' wud nt be wat it is tdy....
So humble ppl dey r...Ita a treat to watch dem onscreen/offscreen...
And yea Ash di, I absolutely agree wid u abt. the inncoence n cuteness of TaAnu...
Dey gave us a new meaning of luv...
Romance n hotness is wat evry couple wud have..
Bt as our taanu is diff., their way of showing luv is also diff.
To go on wid TaANu and Harshiya, i can fill pages n pages, bt as it is abt. the whole show, I wid lyk to tell, tht TL has the bst cast n evryone has done a gr8 job i n making it succesfull.......all r too gud actors...

This is the only BT show i have followed for moree den 3 months..and the only show which i have followed frm start 2 end...

Cumin to da forum, I hhave made lifetym frnds n many unending realtions heree..the forum has so much positivity in it...
The unity of the forum is unmatchable...I have been to other forums bt this undoubtedly the bst one......Evryone's so humble here......
Till nw i have nt done all dis for any show, bt as i said TL is diff, it forced me too do it............I have noted each n ecry capturing, romantic dialougue of TL....

Don know wats gonna happen after 2nd april bt in the one epi left, i wanna n joy evry bit of my fav. show...
Imagine, frm mon. to fri i m super happy coz TL is gonna air......No one can make me sad those days....
And weekends r lyk....urgghhhh.........
do nnkow hw life will bt without TL....

bt i m proud of da fact tht TL is nt ending coz it ws nt succesfull...............bt it is ending coz of sum immature reasons...........

So, celebrate the last week gus, give TL a grand fareweel, have laodss of kulfis n celebrate.....

"Sky is full of stars, bt moon is special..,
Trees r full of leaves, bt flower is special,
Television is full of soaps bt TL is special
and
Tellywood is full of jodis, bt TaAnu is special...."
Edited by lilsweety - 13 years ago
-EndlessSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yes n lets refresh the beautiful scenes n episodes of tere liye๐Ÿ˜Š
luv harshiya
SunShine_A thumbnail
My Tribute to TL and TaAnu and their story

God Bless HarshIya
God Bless TL and its cast

Enjoy the last week to the fullest๐Ÿฅณ
-EndlessSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
u rock ashlesha
amazing๐Ÿ˜Š
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love Tere Liye โค๏ธ
Edited by -Hoor- - 13 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome post Ashlesha..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tere Liye.. 
Ajeeb daastan hai yeh.. Kahan shuru kahaan khatam...

Tere Liye.... The show which gave us TaAnu... HarshIya๐Ÿ˜

Start kahan se karoo....๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†
Chalo promos se... ๐Ÿ˜†
The promos of Tere Liye were on air and I almost shouted at ny bro to keep the channel on.. U know how guys love changing channels...๐Ÿ˜ก So there it was... Harshad..๐Ÿ˜ Waise I knew that HC is gonna come in a new show and I had promised myself that I will not miss his show this time around like I did for his last..๐Ÿค” Waise Im very happy I was not a regular viewer of Kis Desh... For some obvious reasons..๐Ÿ˜† Ok.. I was talking about Promos... Main bhi track change karne lagi hoon๐Ÿ˜†
So the promos were quite interesting... HC falling from a height(Kisko pata tha, yehi humari kismat hone wali hai๐Ÿค”) So many promos came, College one, Temple one... TaAnu one..๐Ÿ˜ Pagal Onu one was best..... Haaiii, I was toh literally waiting for 14th June...โ˜บ๏ธ
Then came the big day.... "Pati hai yeh mere" ๐Ÿ˜ Then the childhood track started... I fell in love with TaAnu๐Ÿ˜ Their fights.. Awwwwww kulfi... Motu....๐Ÿ˜† The childhood track ended.. And then came HarshIya as TaAnu.. ๐Ÿ˜  Jab in dono ko pehli baar dekha after the leap, dil mein kuch kuch hua...๐Ÿ˜ They became my fav couple... โ˜บ๏ธ Nupur entered and I hated seeing Onu with her...๐Ÿ˜ก Taani's heartbreak ..๐Ÿฅบ It was all so sad.. Tere Liye had already started its journey...๐Ÿ˜ƒ It was(is) the most favorite show on TV... Koi kuch bhi kahe.. No one has had over 189000 fans on its FB page.. Tere Liye did....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Then started the journey of TaAnu..๐Ÿ˜ Onu realised his feeling for Taani..๐Ÿ˜ Awww the epis after that were a treat for us.. The railway scenes, Dream proposal scene, Real confession scene...๐Ÿ˜ All were too fantastic... ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ "Tu aur main humesha hum rahenge"
" Duniya badal jaaye ya taqdeer, Taani Anurag ki thi , hai aur humesha rahegi"

Things were going on great till Jan end.. And then the disaster striked us...๐Ÿ˜ญ Abt Tere Liye going off air.. When I heard abt it at first, I thought some rumor but No it wasnt..๐Ÿ˜• March start confirmed it..... And now amidst all disastrous tracks coming up, we are bidding farewell to our show... It hurts, but life goes on....
As we bid farewell to Tere Liye, all I want to ask for is Happiness and Success for Harshad , Anupriya and the whole cast of TL. They have beared injustice and I hope one day they get their due......
Life was great on this forum.. Made many new friends.. And I simply love this forum... There is no groupism here, unlike other forums.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Im glad to be a part of such a great forum and Proud to be a TaAnu and Tere Liye fan....Tere Liye rocks...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by mishti_17 - 13 years ago
xpakigirlx thumbnail
i can only do this
๐Ÿ‘
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
really nice!!!!luv u harshiya!!!