:WARNING:Dont watch Abhiya/ViSu on the Bus!

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey there=)
Its me and another of my so not important topics again.😆
Well last time it was abt ViSu nose touch aka Kissing in the Penguine meaning of it☺️
 This time its abt a life expreinece infulenced by ViSu though.

So i was on my way home, on the bus. just 3-4 stops before reaching i decided to watch some Abhiya scenes. Bad idea ppl! So i am watching the 'Kuch Khaas hai' Dance, smiling like an idiot(which i realized afterwards) and remembering the good old days in a *sigh* when our minds where on AbhayPiya only and when there was at least some nice focus on them, while i am replaying the scene like 3 times. Me and my mind in conversation,lol. After that i decided to go for the 'bedroom scene'  Awful idea!...as i hadnt watched it for a long while i think i started to blush or something seeing them coodle into eachother and all, on Abhays shirtless body ofcourse,lol....i seriously wonder what ppl might have thaught of me seeing my facial expressions in the moment?🤣 

Anyhow, I watched the bedroom scene once again and after i was done blabbering in my mind on how much i miss their scenes, i looked up , to first realize, that i am smiling like an idiot and kind of blushing and then looked around for realization nr2! i had passed 5 stations away from my stop without notice, obviously🤣....and since there was no idea to get off in the middle of nowhere, i had to go all the way to the final station to from there take the bus back😆. I was ofcourse trying hard to not do the same mistake again, and looked up like each min on my way back.lol

And that folks was just another day in my AP affected life,lol.
 I was really surprised, cause nothing ever have been able to grab my full mind attention like this , ever,lol.

Anyhow all this said, if u are a member of AP Despo Maniacs, Dont! i am repeating Dont watch ViSu on the bus, speically if u have to reach in time somewhere😆

Regards
AP Despo Maniac!

PS here is to refresh ur memories.
(@;Madmaxine, if you see this, doesnt these pics mean anything in any kind of penguine theory??🤣)

Edited by fahidlover - 13 years ago
Haha i wudnt carry my ipod / mob in my hand . i wud keep them safe in my purse to avoid such mistakes LOL
Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

Haha i wudnt carry my ipod / mob in my hand . i wud keep them safe in my purse to avoid such mistakes LOL

Lol, yea....guess i gotta be careful from now on too,lol. it just that it has never been any problem before😆
this shows how desperate v r for abhiya scenes..the CVs aka DVs forgot their leads..showing everything else other than sweet abhiya moments..
lolz...really funny..:):D..be carefull everytime...u know what when i was walking from the...school..was thinking...about abhay...and i was about to hurt my leg...thank god..nothing much happened..:D
Originally posted by RB81

this shows how desperate v r for abhiya scenes..the CVs aka DVs forgot their leads..showing everything else other than sweet abhiya moments..

Yep! we are desperate without any shame. the DVs! should deffo come to their senses.
and their drasticly fell down TRPs and ranks should be enough proofe for em.
Originally posted by ifrah.

lolz...really funny..:):D..be carefull everytime...u know what when i was walking from the...school..was thinking...about abhay...and i was about to hurt my leg...thank god..nothing much happened..:D

yea, i should be carefull from now on, thankfully i didnt have to reach in time or anything thi stime,lol
awww, poor thing😆....yea we might ned up going into walls and stuff,lol. so if the DVs thing abt our health they should do something abt it fast😆
that shows how much Abhiya effects our lives ..... be careful girls n guys ..... real life main Abhay nahin aayegaa to save you yaaron !!!

Be careful next time dear....You won't find Abhay to help you there.....

BTW I was also day dreaming in my classes...😳

i quite agree even i get lost  in my dreams watching them😆
i have never seen such good onscreen couple👏 ever before