Dakshna short story - part 5 update p8

bubblez91 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys, i thought i would write a small FF for Daksh and Naina, but i have exams coming up, so wouldnt have time to update it regularly ... so thought i would leave a short story, which i may decide to continue later.... before exams if i have time ....

Here's Part 1

Naina was in her office with Akruti going through some accounts.

Naina: Akruti, aaj ka kaam pura ho gaya, joh flowers ki arrangement finalise kar ni thi voh?

Akruti, Haa Naina, voh humne gold aur blue ki theme choose kara he.

Naina: Acha' toh chalo ghar chalte hain'

Akruti: Chalo

They both leave the office, Naina locks it up and they head into the house.

Naina: Akruti, mein bag upar rakh kar aati hoon.

Akruti: Okay. (smiles)

Naina goes upstairs. She goes to her room and puts her bag on the floor. She then goes to head back downstairs, she goes out her bedroom, and bumps into Daksh. Daksh who was fixing his sleeves, looks up and gives her dagger eyes.

Naina: Sorry

Daksh: Kya sorry? Dekh kar nahin chal sakhti?

Naina: Mr. Daksh Patwardhan, mein yeh sawal aapko bhi pooch sakhti hoon, kya dekh kar nahin chal sakhte?

Daksh: Kya? Mein dekh kar hi chal rat ha, phir tum pata nahin kahan se aa kar mujhko takrai' aur phir mujhe hi dosh de rehi ho? Unbelievable. (He shakes his head)

Naina stares at him in shock!

Naina: Kya? Mein dekh kar hi chal rai thi ' chodo ' tumse faaltu ki baat karne ka time nahin he mere paas, abh chale nichee'.. (Daksh just stares at her!) They both start walking. They are walking down the hall looking at each other giving looks and shaking their heads. They start to walk down the stairs. They get to the last step, which naina trips ' before she could hit the floor, she is stopped by Daksh's hands. They again just stare at each other' Ayi sees this '

Whats Ayi going to say?? will she think somethings going on between them? keep tuned to find out ...

Let me know what you think of the beginning, if people like it, i will try and continue ... also i know the hindi is bad, if its unreadable let me know then i can add translations or change to english script ...

Thanks
Edited by bubblez91 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soulink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey bubblez91.....that was really nice.....I loved it as it seems more electrically charged in romance....keep up the good work!⭐️

...yeah i wouldn't mind english translation script as i'm not that good in hindi😳....but it's up to you really as long as we get to read more of Dakshna's scenes😉....will wait for next part...
luv_virmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the starting is excellent..... pls do continue.....

and as far as the script is concerned anything is fine with me
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing pl add me on your pm list, pl continue with the hindi its really good amzing FF
potter_head thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gr8 bubblez nice work. Pls update the next part soon
ssbn_siddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cool... waiting for next part...
bubblez91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prat9

Hey bubblez91.....that was really nice.....I loved it as it seems more electrically charged in romance....keep up the good work!⭐️

...yeah i wouldn't mind english translation script as i'm not that good in hindi😳....but it's up to you really as long as we get to read more of Dakshna's scenes😉....will wait for next part...

Thanks :) at the moment havent got time to translate in english, coz i thought i could get more parts out quicker..... sorry 😳 x
bubblez91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivacious95

the starting is excellent..... pls do continue.....

and as far as the script is concerned anything is fine with me

Thank you 😉

will update next part soon x
bubblez91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dansindiadans

Amazing pl add me on your pm list, pl continue with the hindi its really good amzing FF

Thanks 😉
bubblez91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dolorous_jane

Gr8 bubblez nice work. Pls update the next part soon

Thanks, will update soon :) x