Shaan-Khanak to leave for honeymoon

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Shaan-Khanak to leave for honeymoon

Rang Badalti Odhani on STAR One has had a fun-filled Holi celebration this week. The cast is now gearing up for some more excitement. 

A Starone.in source discloses, "The women in the Khandelwal family, who are under the influence of bhaang, will crib about their husbands. After hearing their complaints, Sunil and Shaan will decide to apologize to their wives in a unique way. They will do so while shaking a leg to the song Rang Rang Mein. The song sequence will have some cute moments that fans of the show will surely enjoy."

However, the real excitement will start after the Holi celebrations, the source adds. "Sunil and Madhvi will realize that Shaan and Khanak need to spend some time away from the family. Then, they will then decide to send the young couple for their honeymoon. However, their honeymoon will not start on a good note. Some problems will crop up and threaten to ruin their honeymoon," the source says.

Madhavi aka Rushali Arora says, "Shaan and Khanak are a young couple, who need to spend time together and try to understand each other. Sending them on a honeymoon is the only way they can spend quality time together and get to know each other better. I just hope that Sunil and my plan is a success."

Will Sunil and Madhvi's plan work? Will the honeymoon bring Shaan and Khanak closer?

To find out, keep watching Rang Badalti Odhani every Monday to Saturday at 10 PM, only on STAR One.

http://www.starone.in/news/1510/shaankhanak-to-leave-for-honeymoon.aspx Edited by gaurav_fan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thankyoooooooooooooo Dear !!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy ..what a great day today !!!!!
Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article.So looking forward for honeymoon track.
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This is the best day ever
_Neetu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
chalo der aaye par durust aaye I guess...eventually HONEYMOON...hope their honeymoon shall b as sweet as honey under the moon light...☺️
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what the fish is happening today!!! this is confusing!! i'm not dreaming right? what if i wake up in a while and realize friday has just begun! 😕 Weird very weird! shanak honeymoon?! seriously CVs? you really trust our suggestions don't you?! :D
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aaj toh bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiii partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

There is a waveeeee of good news pouring in from everywhere :D

*touchwood*

Thanks a ton!
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg...

beens .. i really agree..

are we dreaming....

shanakrock thumbnail
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..what a great news yar...finally k family ko akal a hi gayi ....can't wait for honeymoon to starttttttttttt.......love u shanak
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
honeymoon will bring dem closer.aur kitne close ayenge🤣