Gauri- the angel in disguise!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
She always sets about to do harm to Arjun and Arohi but ends up doing more good than bad😆😉 All thanks to her that they got married and now all thanks to her that Dhondhu realized his mistake and set Arohi free and all thanks to her that Arohi will confess her love to Arjun and we can now look forward to Mr and Mrs Arjun Singhania😳

Love Gauri😉😆
loving dat witch fr dat !!!!!😈
wanna jaldi c raj uski band bajaye...

My sympathies are with Gauri and do understand how it feels when the guy you love, loves somebody else. The situation is worse in Gauri's case as it is her friend whom Arjun loves and her friend now happens to be her relative. I can understand what she is going through. But what I am not able to understand is her logic. What makes her think that if she seperates Arjun and Arohi, Arjun will turn his attention to her😕 It's like saying if Abishek Bhachchan and Aishwarya Rai's marriage breaks, Abishek will turn his attention towards me🤣

Arjun will remain single all his all life if he cannot have Arohi as his wife😳 Why, he may even consider marrying Shefali😆 but he'll never marry Gauri even if she were the last woman on Earth😆 Why is Gauri not able to understand this😕
I feel for her and kind of understand why she would do this it's because arohi was the one who told her to leave Arjun as he was bad news and then she ended up falling in love with him herself and wanted to get married to him. Arohi should understand that guari might have problems accepting the her relationship with Arjun and she should keep away from her and telling her abt her relationship as a person who can try to give up their life for another person who doesn't even love them can go to any extreme to get that person. The only thing I don't understand about gauri is that why she harmed rashi amongst all this? I thought gauri had a heart and that's why she loved Arjun but harming rashi just made me hate her
u are so right,,we all hate her but at the end...she brings them closer...
Originally posted by mistyi

I feel for her and kind of understand why she would do this it's because arohi was the one who told her to leave Arjun as he was bad news and then she ended up falling in love with him herself and wanted to get married to him. Arohi should understand that guari might have problems accepting the her relationship with Arjun and she should keep away from her and telling her abt her relationship as a person who can try to give up their life for another person who doesn't even love them can go to any extreme to get that person. The only thing I don't understand about gauri is that why she harmed rashi amongst all this? I thought gauri had a heart and that's why she loved Arjun but harming rashi just made me hate her

She din't have anything personal against Raashi but since she continued supporting Arjun and she was franctically trying to convince Arohi of Arjun's love for her, Gauri became scared. She had to do something to prevent Raashi from convincing Arohi, hence she pushed her

On the other hand, I do feel that it was very insensitive on both Arjun and Arohi's part to ask Gauri for help.