Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

It was on this day | HBD Rooj!

isomers thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

ROOJJJJJJJYYYYYY-pie!πŸ˜† okay, no more nicknames.
Firstly..I am SO sorry for ignoring you all these days. Before you go off..I did it intentionally. 🀣🀣 I do that to mostly everyone before their birthday (Ask Riya, I haven't talked to her in a week and a half..her birthday is next week).
Secondly..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
πŸ€—πŸ€—

How old are you no anyway? Whatever..your older than me anyways so I don't really care.πŸ˜† Plus, girls aren't supposed to be asked about their age or something right? lol.
I hope you have a nice birthday with lots of presents and a whole LOT of cake (on your face as well..jk). πŸ˜†

May you celebrate a million more birthdays..one better than the other.
and umm..that's about it.

I had planned on making the post for your birthday (I even collected messages from everyone) but Vats beat me to it..so I'll have to make with this.πŸ˜†

I'll post all the messages tomorrow..because I know you would want to read them. And plus, I worked pretty darn hard, I'm not just going to ignore them.πŸ˜†

for now though..here's are some presents from me, Saira, Hinna, Beeni, and Rafia. ;)
(we made a thread on FB so we could discuss this without you knowing. You HAVE to read our messages..🀣)

proceed to the next post. (:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isomers thumbnail
This is the LONGEST ever story I have ever written in my life so feel proud. It's NINE pages on word. That's like 3 times more than my longest ever OS.😲 It was worth it though..I had so much fun writing it. All four of us spent about four days discussing this..

I hope you like it Rooj! 😳
-Love, Beeni, Nitya, Saira, Hinna, and Rafia! <3
I can't come up with a title..so I'm naming it :
It was on this day.

"'so the inclination to see events that have occurred as being less predictable than they were before they took place is called Hindsight Bias," Professor Muratore drawled on with his lecture.

"Umm'Professor, hindsight bias makes it more predictable, not less," Rooj stood up, trying to correct the already annoyed teacher. All heads turned towards her, of course, they all wanted to get a look at the face of the person that was actually paying attention in a boring lecture as such.

Before the professor could turn around to see her, a hand grabbed her wrist to pull her down back into her seat.

"Would you sit quiet, do you want him to blast at you? And damn! You were actually paying attention to what he was saying?!" You fell in love with a geek Karan. He really did not know whether to be impressed or amused. "Great you are, my lo..friend," he whispered dramatically, earning himself a soft smack on his arm. Where you just about to say love Karan? You are a master of disasters!

--

Prof. Muratore's lecture came to an end and with that, all students woke up and started walking out of class. Rooj closed her textbook and turned towards her right to see Karan in the midst of his 'nap', with his face resting on his bent arm. Yeh kabhi nahi sudrega! Letting out a giggle, she pushed his arm, causing his face to crash smack onto the desk. Without giving him a chance to speak, she said, "Chalo, we have to reach the caf soon and save seats for everyone," and started walking out. With a huff, Karan got up, picked up his books and followed her out.

Fifteen minutes later, both Rooj and Karan stepped out of the bus and walked to 'Caffe al Bicerin', one of the most famous hotspot cafes in Italy. She didn't really understand why she had to be the one to book the seats; she wasn't the one lying at home with nothing to do. She actually had class today, unlike all of her other friends. While Karan walked inside to reserve the seats, Rooj stood outside admiring her surroundings. Set in the midst of the Torino, the caf was very beautiful. It consisted walls reaching a hundred-feet, high pillars meeting a dome ceiling at the top and a lush courtyard with numerous unknown bands playing music varying from slow jazz to pop-rock and everything in between. Oh, the advantages of being an international student in Italy, she thought.

Karan came back out and they both decided to sit down and order while waiting for someone else. Five minutes passed by and neither said anything, they were both too immersed in their individual thoughts. Finally, Rooj could not handle silence, for her character was not one that could sit quiet for a prolonged period, and decided to say something.

"So..what'd you get me for my birthday?!" She really could not resist asking. He had only wished her last night with everyone else and was yet to give her the present he got.

"I was wondering when you were going to ask, not really a patient person, are we? Well, since you ask, I got you a..present for your birthday. D'uh!" He laughed at the glare he received from her.

"Thanks for the info, sir obvious! I know you got me a present, but what did you get me as a present is what I'm asking." She looked so eager to find out, too bad he wasn't going to give it away.

"I'm not telling you. It's called a surprise for a reason, now be patient and wait like a good girl that you are."

"But.."

Rooj, however, couldn't continue because she was suddenly engulfed in a massive group hug.

Like a chorus, they all began singing, "Happy birthday to you, cha-cha-cha! Happy birthday to you, cha-cha-cha! Happy birthdaaayyyy dear Rooj, cha-cha-cha! Happyyyyyy biiirthdayyy to you," while doing a little dance at every 'cha-cha-cha'.

As soon as they let go, Rooj gasped for air and felt her lungs finally expanded. Whoa, these guys can hug!

"So Roojyy, how has your big day been so far?" asked Beeni, in her flaunt-worthy British accent. Beeni is a 22-year old MBA major, another international student, just like everyone in their group. She was actually part of the International Study Abroad Program at their University, which is why she knew all of them in the group. It was through her that they had all met.

"Has Karan given you his pressy yet?" Rafia asked as she sent a secret wink towards Karan. He, undoubtedly, blushed; something everyone but Rooj noticed. He, not wanting to indulge in the topic, just shushed her and left it at that. Rafia is the same age as Beeni and is also part of the program. Rafia, however, was a pharmacy major. She was into sports, sci-fi/action-packed movies and yet a complete fluff ball when it came to guys and other girl-stuff. Beeni and Rafia were the first to meet, being around the same age that is. Both being witty and total extroverts, they hit of at the first conversation and have been friends ever since.

"Dude, are you feeling hot? Your cheeks are a different colour now!" Both Rohan and Hinna sang, pointing towards his pink-ish cheeks.

"Ha-ha, very funny. Now get up you two and help me get the drinks...kamino" he more or so mumbled the last part to himself, but Hinna heard still heard him.

With a friendly pat on his back that sounded a lot more painful than friendly, Hinna said, "Gaaliyan kyun de raha hain, dost? We're just messing with you buddyyy. Plus, being a girl and all, I don't fall under the 'kamino'," and pulled his cheeks. If you weren't a girl, I would give you such a good physical reply to that.

Karan and Hinna have been best friends since childhood. They separated during the high-school/early college phase due to her family migrating to England but both met again through the program. Hinna was everything a guy could be but a girl-version. She was totally normal though, just that she loved messing around with everyone. In fact, she has even had her share of crushes. The actor Govinda was one of her biggest crushes during her 'I'm in a phase where I like weird actors and can't help it' part of life. It was something that she had spilled during a game of truth or dare and she still got her leg pulled because of it. One of her most amazing qualities was her constant use of cheese-filled pick up lines. Being a girl makes it kind of hard to make fun of everyone openly so she just chooses to be more tomboy-ish. She has taken her guy-ness to such a level that she actually proposed to Beeni who whole-heartedly agreed, so they are both considered a 'couple' now. All in good humour that is.

Rohan, Karan, Hinna and Rafia went inside the caf to order their espressos and lunch items while Beeni and Rooj waited outside in the courtyard.

"So..Beeni.."

Beeni knew what was coming. "Just spill it ladki, what do you want to know? And no, I am not telling you what you're getting from everyone."

Am I that predictable? Damn!

"Oh come on! Just tell me, I mean I'm going to find out in a few hours anyway."

"Yes you are, so why don't you just wait? No more questions. I'm not telling you anything."

"Fine! Oh hey, where are Saira and Nitya?"

"Tere khwabon mein jo aaye, aake tujhe ched jaaye, woh toh kadi tere saamneee," Nitya sang from behind. She could hear Beeni and Saira, who was following closely behind her, laughing at her messed up version of the song from DDLJ.

"So Nitz, what have you been up to today?" Rooj asked out of amusement, she could already feel the beginning of her friend's sarcastic remark.

"Oh nothing much..S-partner here dragged me to her place and made me sit through two and a half hours of 'Raj and Simran'." She rolled her eyes and made air quotations while saying 'Raj and Simran' just to show those dreaded names would never come out of her mouth if not for the movie.

"Oh puh-lease! You actually enjoyed the movie Nitzie, quit complaining." She knew her friend, also knew that even her curly-haired weirdo of a friend couldn't resist the cheesy magic of Raj and Simran. A sigh escaped through Saira when she thought about her beloved couple.

"True, I really did enjoy it but I'm never going to watch it again. I think I've seen enough cheesiness to keep me good for the rest of my life. Hell, next time I order a pizza, I'm going to ask the guy not to put any cheese cuz' I'm already so full of it." This made everyone but Saira laugh; the staunch lover couldn't take any negative comments towards her most favorite movie.

Before Saira could reply, Beeni decided to cut through and stop another major debate from arising. It seemed like Saira and Nitya lived to fight, even if they were just messing around with each other.

Saira was a year older than Nitya; she was an international student (d'uh!) currently majoring Law and all the mumbo jumbo that comes along with it. Everyone thought it was ironic how she chose such a practical field; it was like she was a completely different person in class and outside. While studying, she was this strict, practical, and extremely studious student who no one dared to disturb. Outside of Uni, however, she was a complete romantic; one that loved all the fluff and gloss that most forever-type fantasies consisted of.

---

While the girls outside (all except Nitya, of course) gushed over DDLJ, the people inside where ordering food, all the while discussing the big surprise that was to come that night.

"So, have you thought about what you're going to say to her?" asked Rohan. He, unlike Rafia and Hinna, was actually trying to be helpful to his friend. The benevolence was most likely the result of his thoughts that revolved around a certain Brit-chick whose name started with an S; because reality is that The Rohan Mehra never helps anyone, rather joins the other group and tries to irritate the victim even more. Next thing you know, your going to start seeing rainbows and flowers everywhere! He mentally gagged at the last thought. Never!

Meanwhile, Rafia and Hinna were thinking of songs and item numbers that could dance to. They also made a bet with each other to see how many pick-up lines it would take to annoy Saira, loser pays for the other person's lunch and espresso.

"It will take only three to make her crack. Wanna bet on it Hin?" Rafia was pretty confident of herself, she knew Saira and it would not take much to get a reaction out of her.

"I'll go with four, bud. She's a hopeless romantic and if she can handle all the crap they fill your minds with in movies, she can surely handle some lame one-liners."

It was obvious they were both having a blast, for it was something that would both pay for their lunch and annoy their dear friend.  Lunch just got so much more interesting!

"Deal then, loser pays for lunch," with that said they both shook hands and waited.

Their food had arrived and so all four took the trays and went back outside.

"Hey look, Simran's here!" Hinna was almost always first to make a comment about Saira, it was too good to be wasted.

Nitya turned around and saw all four walking towards them. She quickly got up, walked towards Rohan and whispered in his ear, "Go and sit next to your Simran, Raj..err..Rohan," she giggled when she saw his cheeks changing colour.

"Rohan! Are you feeling hot, dude? Your cheeks are a different colour now!" Karan started laughing. Revenge is so very sweet!

However, before Rohan could make it next to Saira, Hinna and Rafia plopped on both sides and started their parade of one-liners. That left him to sit next to Nitya, who couldn't resist pulling his leg at every chance given. With Beeni on his other side, he could only hope he survived through lunch.

Karan, taking his chance, immediately sat next to Rooj.

"We look like some kindergarten reading group, sitting in a circle with food in the middle." All of them let out a chuckle at the comment.

Hinna turned towards a chuckling Saira and said, "Baby, do you have plaster? 'cuz cupid just pierced my heart when I looked at you smiling."

She rolled her eyes at that but did not react drastically. Here we go again...

Right when Saira was about to respond, Hinna interrupted her with a," I think there's something in your eye."

Saira tried to blink to get rid of whatever was in her eye.

"Nope, it's just a sparkle." Another eye roll.

"You can do better than that Hin, stop cheating," Rafia nudged her from behind and whispered, "There's one more left..pick a good one."

Deciding to give a break before the last line, Hinna changed the topic.

"So Rooj, what are you planning to do the rest of the day? We still have to give you our presents. Why don't we all meet up at our apartment and give her everything. Then she can open all her presents there and then proceed to wherever she wants to go after..or you hang out with me and Nitz, we're planning on having a movie night."

Rooj picked up the sandwich and took a bite as she replied, "I don't really have any plans so yes, I'll just hang out with you two. I'll have to sleep over though, which I'm sure you won't mind..but just letting you know either way."

All of them were busy with their individual conversations. Some were discussing about a shopping trip over the weekend, some about the latest movies, and the guys were talking about how girls had nothing better to do.

Saira picked up the spoon and dug it into the chocolate pudding. She was about to put it in her mouth when Hinna, once again, turned towards her with a big grin on her face and whispered, "My love for you is like diarrhea. I just can't hold it in."  

"YUCK!" Saira spit her pudding. "Hinna, you idiot!" She made a disgusted face and dropped her spoon back onto the tray.

"Hell yea! I won..pay up Hin." Hinna reached into her backpack for the money.

"I should've used that as the fourth one, darn it!" She handed her friend the money.

Since everyone but Karan, who had overheard them previously, was confused, Hinna and Rafia decided to fill them in.

"We made a bet inside'.pick-up lines'.lunch'diarrhea'.hold it in," they both explained while laughing and clutching their stomachs.

By the end of the story, everyone, including Saira, was laughing their heads off.

While they were all looking at Saira, Hinna, and Rafia, Karan had his eyes only for Rooj. Her laughter was piercing through him. He tried, but he just could not look away.  What I would do to see that laugh all the time!

He finally looked away when Rooj turned and caught him staring. A slow blush made its way up to her cheeks. Stupid blush, I have no control over you whatsoever!

The rest of the lunch went by with everyone discussing various topics from music to India and everything in between.

--- Around 8 in the evening

"I told you I could come alone! I'm not a child, ya'know." Rooj grumbled the last part to herself. He was smiling at her antics. "And I told you I wouldn't let you take the bus alone at this time." He said with and gave a little tap on her nose. Touchy!

Soon they arrived outside the apartment that was Nitya and Hinna shared. The house was on the first floor; reason being that both of the girls were hyper and they knew that if they took a house on a higher floor, they would have the neighbors pounding on the ceilings in the middle of the night. It was just much safer to make noise this way.

Once at the door, Rooj knocked but she received no answer. She knocked harder, thinking that they probably had their I-pod on so couldn't hear the door.

When they didn't answer to her fifth knock, she twisted the knob to see if the door was open, and it was. Why does this not surprise me? These two are so forgetful!

When she stepped inside, she saw that the house was completely empty. There were balloons and streamers everywhere but no people were present.

I knew these two would mess up, Karan thought to himself.

He walked into the rooms and bathrooms to see if they were hiding somewhere but all he got back was silence. The house was just empty.

Rooj heard some noise coming from outside so she walked out with Karan to see what was happening.

"Alright guys, she doesn't know about the surprise so just pick a place and hide. She's going to be coming with Karan in a while so we still have time to do whatever is left." Beeni was explaining to everyone about what should be done and when.

"You guys are such idiots!" They all turned to see a laughing Rooj and a somewhat angry but completely amused Karan.

Of course, they both arrive before time..party-poopers!

"I thought I told you to bring her at 8:30! You fail at following instructions, you know that?" This was spoken by Saira, who seemed rather bumped of the fact that their surprise was ruined.

"Surprise! Happy Birthday, Rooj!" When everyone turned towards Beeni, she just shrugged smiled. "What? Just because she saw us doesn't mean we can't say it."

They all laughed at that.

Following Beeni they all yelled, "Surprise! Happy Birthday, Rooj!" and proceeded to give her a hug. One by one, Rohan, Prem, Anna, Ben, Rafia, Beeni, and all of the others hugged her and walked into the house. The only one left outside with her was Karan, who had purposely waited so he could stay alone with her.

Walking up to her with arms crossed, he stopped a foot away from her.

"Happy birthday Rooj," with that said, he left a peck on her cheek and happily walked into the house.

Her mouth formed an 'o'. Best birthday ever!

When he reached the door, he turned back to her with a lopsided grin and asked, "Are you coming? I mean, it is your birthday party."

Shaking her head, she followed him to the house, with a happy step or two.

The party was in full swing. There were people dancing to the loud music, eating, talking and all the other stuff people do at parties.

An hour into the party, the girls decided that they would play a game, to make the party more interesting. And plus, the main point of the party was to help loverboy confess, which the game would make possible.

"Yo! Everybody HUSH." The entire room came to a hush. Rafia now had everyone's undivided attention.

"We're going to play a game. This bowl here has chits with various themes, types of genres written on them, and names of movies. Each person has to pick up a chit and sing a song that goes in accordance with the given theme/genre/movie. Simple, no?"

"So, who wants to go first?" asked Nitya.

Hinna walked up first. Opening the little piece of paper, she read, "Party"

She immediately started singing Sadi Gali. They all joined in and started dancing to the song.

Next was Rafia, she sang Munni Badnaam Hui because she had gotten "item number" as a chit.

Ben sang G6.

Saira sang Mere Khwabon Mein.

Beeni sang some English Oprah song that no one but her knew. The perks of being a Britain-obsessed person..not.

So on and so forth.

It came down to one person in the end.

Karan.

He walked to the bowl and right before putting his hand inside, he sneakily put his hand in his pocket and got out that chit he actually wanted to use. Then he proceeded to act like he was getting the chit out of the bowl, which it seemed like to everyone but to those who actually knew.

He started humming the music, without even reading what was in the chit.

Kissi ko sapna lage tu

Kissi ko behti hawaa

He walked towards her.

Kissi ko bus yaadon mein, kar hulchul saraa jahan..

With her hand in his, he gave her a twirl.

Te amo, me te amo.

Another twirl.

Te amo, me te amo.

And so he serenaded her.

The room was filled with sighs by the end.

Later, Rooj spent the entire night gushing about Karan to the girls. "The best freaking clich ever!" was how she named her day.

A little cheesy, very silly, but hey..who said the story only had to be sweet?

-- el fin.

yea, the ending kind of sucks because I couldn't think of anything.🀣
And I'm kind of jealous that I made Karan to confess to you, but it's your birthday so I'm willing to give him to you for a day.🀣🀣
Edited by -Nitya- - 13 years ago
isomers thumbnail
this is for the messages that are currently taking residence in my inbox. πŸ˜†
I've decided I'm just going to post it all right now 'cuz I'm cool like dat.😎 πŸ˜†

oh..don't post the replies to these here. I'm going to copy these and paste them in your birthday thread so you can actually reply there.πŸ˜ƒ

|| jnawaz ||

OMG! Rooj!! its been a while hasnt it...remember me? Jaz from back in the KS days? wow...it really has been ages!! wow...i remember all the masti we used to have on the KS forum...the topics...the spamming...the FF's!! really miss you yaar...vaise...aaj kaal kahaan ho? hope all is well with you...want to wish you a very very very happy birthday!! hope you truly enjoy your special day with your loved ones...may this day be filled with memories and laughter...i pray that this new year of your life brings you nothing but happiness, joy and all that your heart desires!! dont be stranger ok...khabi khabi PM bhi kiya karo..i know...it goes both ways...ill do it too!! he he
JAZ

|| shanakyasharan||

rooj.......wat can i say abt this smart confident grl..........love u grl thts all i shall say frst
 ppl call u guruji cause u really r one n a superb superb cute frnd:)
wisghing u a very very very very happy birthday hottie
 may u have all d happiness goodluck sexy hot boy frnds loads of love n success in life
 love u lots n i wish both r dreams ofπŸ˜‰(hope u got it)πŸ˜† comes true
  have a gr8 bday my love
 god bless😳😳

|| simiv||

Hey Rooj!!

Meri chammak challo
Meri Premed banno
Janam din mubarak!!
Hanso tum Hamesha!!❀️

Love U LotsπŸ€—
        Simi

~~~~~~~~~~

|| adventure_gurl||

Dear Rooj,

Like Salman became infamous with Dabaang
 You have become famous here on India Forums
As guruji of analysis
 rather than a corrupt cop like Salman
 You are hilarous and a great friend

Happy Birthday Rooj

Welcome to a new year and phase in your life,
 Wishing you a wonderful and blissful birthday,
May you always be happy and keep others🀣

with all  due respect and consideration,
      your friend,
          Sonali

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NXsPzINn0I

|| angel_9||

Happy Birthday ...............Rooj

"Fly in the plane of ambition,
and land on the airport of success,
Luck is yours,
wish is mine
may ur future
always shine. . .
With LOTZ LOVE
"Happy BIRTHDAY 2 YOU".

πŸ₯³

|| Roshni_M||

Hey rooj.......

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³wish you a very very happy birthday......πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Have lots of fun......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

eat lots of chocolates and cakesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

May you receive lots of success in the coming years......😊😊

you rock girl.......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

always keep smiling and rocking......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Love you........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

-RoshniπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

|| Deepali88||

πŸ₯³Happy Birth Day rooj..Many Many Returns Of The DayπŸ₯³

Wish you all the best on your birthday!  Wish you many more and hope all your dreams come true! and filled with lots of joy and fun !wishing you best for the year ahead

You're one of the most few people I loved on this forum and glad i meet you here

Love your analyses on every post and your's views is mind blowing..i loved it

You're cute, nice and give off huggable big sister vibes!

god bless you and take care

love you

deepali

|| rbo_d_best||

Roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooj ....
Wish you a Very Very Very Very Yasharanlicious Shanaklicious HappyWala Birthday !!!!!
You are one of the few people whom i interacted with when i started my RBO career in IF.. And Boy ..I am Glad and may i say Honoured to have you as my Besharam budddieeee ??!!
Have a great year ahead ....With loads of Joy, Happiness , Peace & Lots of Love !!!!
Keep up the Yasharan Madness .... You are our Guruji and i am proud to be your follower !!!! Love Love Love to read all your comments and threads that spreads the Positive Cheer & Sensibility in the hyper me and others out here  !!! ......
Last but not the least ... Wish you a great married life with the Besharam No 2 Vatttieee ... I am sure your SR is gonna be superhot and happenin'  ..LMAO !!!!

Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Gurl !!!!!

|| saaaz||

Dearest Rooji

A very very Happy Birthday to you, my dear...
You are loved in the forum for being a great sport...πŸ˜†
for your yasharan analysis which I have no clue about...πŸ˜•
but more importantly for the warmth that you evoke everywhere you are...😊
I hope you take that quality with you everywhere you go...πŸ˜ƒ

Happy Birthday!
Happiness Always!!

cheers
Saaz

|| yasharan.love||

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iizscu5E8Ss

|| bones88||

|| Nisha2||

Dearest Rooj
Happy Birthday, and many returns to the day. I hope you have a wonderful day, and that this year is filled with happiness and joy. I hope all you dreams and wishes come true.
Loads of love Nisha.

|| -SYS-||

Hey Rooj!
Happy Birthday woman!
Gosh are you old or are you old?=p
Sooo
Many happy returns of the day!Hope it goes amazing with a capital A!
I wish you get all that you want and could ever wish for in life, iA! And the cutest, perfect-est hubby (And I shall return the favour of pitying him...Waise yours needs more pity than mine does.Ask anyone!)
Okay moving on to mushy-mushy stuff:
You were my first PM ever on this forum-thus you shall always have a unique place in my heart.Love our random talks on topics ranging from ShaNak to Yasharan to cricket to novels to Paki music to people and human nature in general.VERY insightful and amusing.Also very sad but thats another story=p
Also am really indebted to you for my siggies and AVI.AND for all the 'analyses' that made their way into my inbox.Alot of fun to read-gave me lots of hope!πŸ˜†
Okay have to go catch today's episode tou abhi ke liye itna hee!
Take care always,
Love
Yumna=)

|| dr.dsr||

Hey Rooj,

Firstly.....love Urdu/Arabic/Persian and your name!

Exotic it sounds.....Fascinating its meaning!!

We've begun interacting only recently.....it's been an absolute pleasure!

Totally loved the effort you took to organise Krishna's surprise birthday 'bash'........it was truly heart-felt! 😊

So, today's YOUR day.....your special day.........

Here's wishing you a very, very Happy Birthday!

May you be blessed with all the happiness and love that life has to offer.....

May all your dreams be realised and wishes granted......

May your life be filled with peace, progress, and prosperity!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, once again!! πŸ₯³πŸ˜ƒ

Love,
Doc D

Edited by -Nitya- - 13 years ago
isomers thumbnail

some more..

^^ this one's my FAVORITE.🀣

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 ROOOJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ!!!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYY!!!  Gosh this must be my hundreth wish to you!! 

OMGGG did you like it?!!! 😲okay i will assume that you have not read the OS that we all wrote for you! πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒbecause you would want to read it ARAAMMM saay right! So i shall not discuss it here and spoil the surprise LOLLL which as you know i am an EXPERT at!! πŸ˜† OMG we spent WITHOUT A JOKEEE, HOURSSS 
discussing your birthday plans JUST so you know! πŸ˜ƒ and LOL Hinna messed up just one thing but the major part of this surprise WAS a surprise right?!! 

It's too bad you're already asleep! LMAO!

by the way Nitya is right about ignoring her friends just before their birthdays! She did it with ME too! and i was majorly pissed at her and then she made it up to me just like THAT! except that i just got a siggy!πŸ˜† you've got much more! hmph! 

Anyway hope you love it! 

We all love you loads and loads and loads😳😳 Thanks for being such a great friend!
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG This is too overwhelming...

Thank you soooooo much guys!!

ill post special responses!!!
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday again!

By the way, how old are you? πŸ˜†

We spent hours deciding on the OS, it was so much fun!!!! I'll post you the whole convo which I saved for later.

Damn, even Nitzee is jealous that you got KT and she was the one, who was telling me that why am I moaning! LOL!
You better use the Siggys and Avi's for like upto end of march, you have so so so many to use.
And yes, If you want the Ram icons I made them late, just PM me then and I'll save them for you πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

OK; I made a little cheesy  poem for you like RIGHT NOW, while in lecture. Here it is.

It's your birthday again
Another year's gone by;
You're older than you suppose to be.
The thought could make you cry.

🀣🀣🀣

Sorry! That's how I feel on my birthday's that I'm getting old!

xxx

Edited by -Saira- - 13 years ago
-Deepali- thumbnail
Happy Birth  day again  ROOJ ..many Many returns of the dayπŸ€—
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rooji here's a final surprise from us girls
Me, Saira, Hinna, NItya And Beeni

Urooj, urooj like you even your name is lively and distinctive,
Not only are you beautiful (inside and out) but also very creative,
Your shanak/ yasharan analysis and fictions,
Gives everyone such immense satisfaction,
That one day we also wish we could be soo reflective

You are so generous and giving, which prevents you from saying no,
Which scares us that one day your going to snap and say just go,
You never turn down an opportunity to exhibit your besharmi,
But deep down we know you to be all shy and in this aspect very girli,
So please stay as you are, because we love the masti and fundango

Just like most people you have gone through you share of ups and downs,
Despite this you always try to make people happy even if it means acting as a clown,
You have the sweetest voice (including the giggles)
And are always ready to help an give advice,
So happy birthday dearest urooj, time to party downtown x
Edited by rafia 24 - 13 years ago
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome story ladies,  Happy Birthday once again Rooj!πŸ˜ƒ