how long will karan remain in coma??

khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Its been so many days now that karan is in coma😭..........these cv's r showing no improvement in his condition,how long will it take?when this doctors character was introduced  i thought may be there will be some good signs but no.............they show the same thng.......doc talking to karan and he just lying onthe bed............it seems like untill abha finds him he will be in same condition itself

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meesh.tony thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is probably why the rank is dropping for Abba and Karan.
-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah how long yaar..make karan come back to senses man
sverma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khyser2k11

Its been so many days now that karan is in coma😭..........these cv's r showing no improvement in his condition,how long will it take?when this doctors character was introduced  i thought may be there will be some good signs but no.............they show the same thng.......doc talking to karan and he just lying onthe bed............it seems like untill abha finds him he will be in same condition itself

I hope he remains in Coma for some more weeks...I really like Karishma and this new old character along with Sid. Because once Karan is off coma then Ramayan will start. Doubtsand many quetions will be raised about Abha's pregnancy and blah blah blah and her illegitimate relationship with Sid.....And then we will all be wishing to go back to the current track/ story line. Enjoy while you can. 😉😉😉
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yess noww i cantt wait too see him backk andd karann needs to comee back too abhha nott sidd.. i missss abhhran romanticc sceneesss