Fan Fictions

M/G SS: Blind Love (last ch, pg 69) July 12

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey folks...so i am suppose to be studying for my exams but this idea has been wandering in my head for dayz...i just had to pen it down...
Hope u folks like it...
do ignore any mistakes...

This OS got turned into a SS due to reader demand

He pulled up to the beach almost at sunset time. No one would know that the famous business tycoon Maan Singh Khurana loved sunsets and sunrises. That he came to the beach everyday to watch the day give it's final goodbye. He left all his tensions and problems in the car. There was a certain peace that he found while he gazed at the setting sun that he found nowhere else.

He walked at a slow pace not in a hurry to get anywhere to his usual spot which was a huge rock by the water to watch the sun. But when he got there, he found that he usual spot was not empty for the first time. He saw the back of a girl who was wearing a sleeveless green sundress, with the breeze softly playing with her open tresses. He watched from a distance for a while craving to see her face. Just then, the girl turned slightly to the right with a small smile playing on her lips enjoying the soft breeze with closed eyes. She then opened her eyes as she sensed his presence. He stared at her hazel eyes, calling them beautiful would be a understatement. Here he was, Maan Singh Khurana who never looked at a girl was staring at a stranger completely blown away by her beauty. 

The girl on the other seemed oblivious to staring, asked with a smile, "I am sorry, can I help you ?"

Oh my god, she had the sweetest voice, he thought. He wished that she would say more. He snapped out of his trance. 

"I am sorry, it's just that you are sitting at my usual spot, I sit here everyday.", he said trying hard not to stare. She smiled a sweet smile. Oh god, I think I just died and went to heaven, I thought.

"Oh, I am so sorry, I didn't know", she said as she started to rise. 

I had to stop her, "Oh no please, there is enough room for two. That's if you don't mind." She smiled yet again and it had the same effect. I placed my hand on my heart and sighed hoping that she didn't notice. Luck was on my side because she didn't.

She patted the spot next to her inviting me to sit. I went over and sat next to her careful not to let our shoulders brush. I don't think I would be able to handle the touch. She smiled again at me again. Her smile was addictive and I ended up giving her full grin in response. People would suffer a shock if they ever saw Maan Singh Khurana smiling like that. She turned back to the water and closed her eyes to enjoy the breeze. For the first time, I didn't watch my usual sunset. Instead I watched her, her smile was the best thing about her. And oddly, she didn't watch the fading colors but instead closed her eyes to enjoy the sunset.   

Before I even realized it, the sun had fully set. She turned to me and said in her sweet voice, "Thank you for sharing your spot. " 

"Your welcome.", I said. She started to rise, once she stood up, she put on black glasses and undid her walking stick. She walked with careful steps using her stick to guide herself towards the parking. She turned around and waved her hand in my direction. Soon a car pulled up, a man came out and touched her hand. She smiled and walked to the other side and drove off. I just stared as I realized that breathtaking girl was actually blind. She was blind that's why she didn't notice me staring her, that's why she didn't watch the sunset but felt it instead. How could a girl who was so beautiful but she never had a chance to look at herself?

The next day

I pulled up at the beach at the same time hoping and praying to meet the beautiful stranger who haunted my dreams last night. He rushed over to his usual spot hoping that she would be sitting there enjoying the breeze with closed eyes. He wasn't disappointed as he found her in exactly the same position. 

Slowly, she sensed him and turned around, "Oh you are here. I hope you don't mind me sharing your spot again." 

He sat down next to her careful to maintain the distance . "How did you know it was me?", he questioned as he took in her beauty. Today, he stared in pleasure because he knew she wouldn't know. 

She chuckled softly, "Well, blind people have a very strong sixth sense and sense of feeling. I guess god tried to make up. Like right now, I can tell that you are staring at me very intently." 

I pulled my eyes away embarrassed at getting caught. "I am sorry", I mumbled.

She laughed at rich laugh throwing her head . It was first time I heard her laugh. It was sweetest sound ever. I closed my eyes to cherish the sound and lock it into my memory.  "It's ok. I am use to it. People tell me I am extremely beautiful not that I will ever be able to tell.", she said smiling.

I couldn't help myself as I reached to touch her cheek lightly. It was first time I touched her, she had the softest skin. "You have no idea how beautiful you are not only from the outside but also from the inside.", I said swayed by emotion. 

She seemed startled by my touch as she abruptly turned back to the water. "I am sorry", I said yet again. For some odd reason, I had said this word to her more times in two days than I ever said in my whole lifetime. She nodded and closed her eyes to perform her sunset ritual. I closed my eyes too needing to enjoy the sunset the same way.

After a while, she stood up, smiled at me before she put on her black glasses and undid her walking stick. She walked with careful steps towards the parking. She turned around and waved her hand in my direction. I called out to her , "Won't you tell your name?", I asked. 

She smiled, "What's in a name?", she asked.

"I need to give a name to the most beautiful face.", I said in return. 

She lightly laughed, "Ok then, give me a name yourself and tell me tomorrow." Soon a car pulled up, a man came out and touched her hand. She smiled , walked to the other side and drove off. 

"Misiti", I whispered softly

The next day

I pulled up to the beach at the same time as always knowing she would be waiting for me. And yes she was, with her closed eyes and her smiling lips. "Misiti", I said softly from behind. She looked at me with questioning eyes. I answered her question as I sat next to her brushing my shoulder with hers but she didn't object. "You said yourself  to pick a name so I picked Misiti.

" "But why Misiti ?."

"Because Misiti means sweet. And everything about you is sweet. Your smile, your laughter, your voice..."

"ok...i thinkI get it" she said to cut me off. She slightly blushed as she looked away from me towards the water. We fell into a comfortable silence as and closed her eyes and I closed my eyes too , and together we said goodbye to the day. She then rose and said goodbye the same way waving her hand.

A month later

He pulled up at the beach at the same time anxiously to see her again after 12 hours. He held on the memory on the day before needing it to get through the hours before he saw her again. Everyday for a month and three days, he came to meet his Misiti and enjoyed the sunset her way. There were days when they barely talked, just sat in comfortable silence with closed eyes and smiles on both their faces. And then they were days, they talked non-stop, or more like she talked sharing anything and everything about each other. He soon realized that his Misiti was quite a chatterbox and loved to talk. He couldn't complain, he loved hearing her sweet melodious voice.  They had finally shared their real names but never felt the need to use it. He always called her Misiti and she called him Beach boy. He had asked her why she called him that. In response, she had simply shrugged and said that that's what she thought of him since day one and it stuck.

He reached his --no...it was not their spot to find the rock empty. Misiti was nowhere in sight. He looked around to see if she wandering around. She was never late but where was she today? He sat at his rock and watched the parking lot hoping the same car would pull up and he would see his Misiti. He waited and waited and soon darkness was all around. He didn't realize that he had missed his first sunset in years but it wouldn't have been the same without her. He was upset that Misiti didn't come, and she hadn't even told him the day before that she wouldn't be coming. In the time he had known her, he hadn't even taken her cell phone number and he cursed himself for his stupidity. Depressed, he had no choice but to head home.

The next day

I pulled up at the beach earlier than usual restless to see her. I hadn't been able to eat or sleep the night before. I hadn't gotten any work done at all during the day.  First, he was upset at her for not showing up. But then he became worried thinking something might have happened to her..what if she had been hurt. He walked to their spot to wait for her and faced the parking lot. Soon, he watched her car pull up and she stepped out in a yellow tank top and blue jeans.  She walked careful steps towards the spot oblivious to the fact that I was already there. I ran to meet her and I pulled her into my embrace without thinking and oddly she brought her hands to my waist. " Where were you Misiti? You know how worried I was ? You didn't even tell me that you weren't coming...I was so worried and I didn't even have your number. I waited it for you for hours. You know how scared I was?", I rattled off holding her face and gazing into her eyes. She stared back with her hazel eyes. 

She brought her hand to my face as she whispered softly, "I am sorry Maan..i didn't mean to make you worried." I realized she said my name for the first time and I swear to god, my name never sounded better to my ears. She held my hand to guide me to our spot. She sat and rested her head on shoulder. "Actually, I didn't know I wouldn't be able to come yesterday. My eyes started hurting yesterday afternoon and my brother dragged me to the doctor." 

I looked at her with worried eyes as I held her shoulders, "Is everything ok? What did the doctor say?" She held my hand as she answered, "Don't worry, everything is fine. The doctor said that my eyes are healing. He suggested that my eyes could be cured with an operation." 

I held her face as joy took over me, "Really, that's great news. You are going to be able to see.."

She smiled and said, "I said no. I don't want my vision." 

I looked at her with confusion, "But why Misiti?" "I don't need it. I already found someone who accepts me for who I am. In this darkened world, he is my guiding light He doesn't think I am any less than someone else. And I don't need my eyes to see him. I know that he watches me in pretense of watching the sunset or other days he closes his eyes just as I do to enjoy the sunset. I know that he is unbelievingly handsome with his toned body that all the girls die." I was overwhelmed with her expression of her love and her faith in my love. 

I pulled her into my lap gently, "You are absolutely right. You are perfect just the way you are. I love you Misiti."

"I love you too Beach boy" Together, we sat in each arms, content with life. Somehow, destiny had brought us together forever. 

hope u folks liked my attempt...

LIKE BUTTON MAKES ME HAPPY 👍🏼 AND COMMENTS EVEN HAPPIER 

LINK TO MY FF ON MAANEET : MAGICAL MOMENTS: DO CHECK IT OUT...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1546027

****NOTE:IT WAS ONLY SUPPOSE TO BE A OS BUT MANY HAVE ASKED TO TURN THIS INTO SS/FF...I ALREADY WRITING A FF AND I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN BALANCE TWO FFs BUT I WILL TURN THIS INTO A SS (3-4 PARTS)😳 BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER HAS TO BE AFTER EXAMS...APRIL 7TH IS LAST EXAM 😊 

LOVE ,

REYA <3

Index 

chapter 2: 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1643568?pn=15

chapter 3:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/41717988

chapter 4:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/41964478

ch.5

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/42166180

ch 6: 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1643568?pn=45

ch.7:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/44203962

last ch:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/44612908

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
That was absolutely beautiful! 😊 You captured every emotion so effectively... 👏
Originally posted by: kinju100

awesome. 👏 

thanks hun 

Originally posted by: Desigirl144

That was absolutely beautiful! 😊 You captured every emotion so effectively... 👏

thanks hun...glad u enjoyed it  Edited by maankigeet4ever - 13 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMGG!!! THAT was so beautifulllllll !! 😍

Maan truly did accept her for who she was .. that was so sweet! Unconditional love :)

Awesome OS dear! Loved it!

Z
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😛AWESOME...beautiful...totally loved it dear....so well writen... Ijust wish that Mishty wud get her vision back....😛
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful OS
Awww geet was blind but still dat didn't stop Maan from loving her
Luv how Maan feels the sunset wiv geet Insted ov Watchin it
Luvd the ending wer dey confessed
Awww mishti + beach boy 4eva
Thx 4 the PM

-jia- thumbnail
Lovely OS... beautifully written...
Now go and study some...😆
Thankyou for the pm dear
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
heyy .. awesome .. luved it ..👏
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

OMGG!!! THAT was so beautifulllllll !! 😍

Maan truly did accept her for who she was .. that was so sweet! Unconditional love :)

Awesome OS dear! Loved it!

Z

Thanks Z ....glad u liked it....u understood exactly what i was trying to say 

Originally posted by: Absoluv

😛AWESOME...beautiful...totally loved it dear....so well writen... Ijust wish that Mishty wud get her vision back....😛

thanks hun...glad u liked it....i guess i wanted Maan to accept her for who is.....so that's why she didn't get her vision back..

Originally posted by: MaaneetLuverr

wonderful OS
Awww geet was blind but still dat didn't stop Maan from loving her
Luv how Maan feels the sunset wiv geet Insted ov Watchin it
Luvd the ending wer dey confessed
Awww mishti + beach boy 4eva
Thx 4 the PM

thanks hun...glad u liked it...

Originally posted by: -jia-

Lovely OS... beautifully written...

Now go and study some...😆
Thankyou for the pm dear

thanks hun...lol...i am trying to focus now that i finally wrote my thoughts out..