CrazyIncreds--Champak gone.chipkali ko bhi bhagao!

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

guys new rules at the bottom.....plz read...varsha last line is dedicated to u!!😆😆

FOUNDERS:😳⭐️

aashu (aashluvsmaan)

varshu (bharkha)

deepz(maaneet1985)

hima(dewdropred)

sam(rajeev the best)

dee(drdee142)

aarthi(aarthirajendran)

mona(sumona_mona28)

spee(sptrno)

reena(divareena)

ixuu( ix2u)

nandu(nanditasingh)

For New Members
    Introduce your self to every one ...... as members would like to know about you .... ( give ur name and why u like crazies) No bashing of characters / actors is tolerated in crazy thread .......  No bad words .... strictly no bad words or no bashing allowed .... not at all ......if found will be asked to leave the thread If U are angry with any character .... plz say that u r angry ....... apart from that ...... no usage of bad words ..... For CRAZIES.... maan & geet are equal😃😳 & we cannot tolerate any bashers of any kind ....... If U R 1 of maan or geet bashers please refrain from bashing our favourite characters ..... & posting in here ....  coz for us these MAAN & GEET are gods... & maaneet love is divine ...... we love maaneet to the core ..... 😉 WE ARE MAANEET CRAZY!!!!😃 Our thread is always kept clean & is bashing free of characters & actors &thread is more fun oriented ... we enjoy over here  We don't like NAAS .... & NT & Dev ....... and we call Dev DevIL......if u don't like NAAS .... NT & Dev ....... criticise them ....... but don't bash them .... Any way none of us have patience to write or read on NAAS / dev / NT ..... so we avoid them as much as we can....but if required then we include them in the analysis .........but if required then we include them in the analysis ........ Every member in crazy thread should do analysis and should also comment on other's analysis... This is compulsory!!!!
  • Quote each other limited to 3 quotes .........
    ******ALL crazies who opens a thread will have to post the rules*******

Topic Starter....will give the analysis in the next post!!!

Rota:

mar 23 - wed - aash

mar 24 - thurs - naz

mar 25 - fri - reena

mar 26 - sat - samata

mar 27 - sun -

mar 28 - mon- varsha

mar 29 - tues - spee

girls who want to open plz give ur names...

girls pzl read the rules n follow them....otherwise we have a wonderful list of sazaas for the offenders.......😉😉😉😉😉😉

the offender will get 4 days to complete the sazaa...if not completing..then no crazy will speak to the offender for 1 wk!! remember "silent treatment!!"😃😃😃

we evil crazies will give u evil sazaas..so beware...😃😃😃😃

bach ke reha re baba...
bach ke rehana re...
bach ke rehna re baba..
tumpe nazar hai....😉😉😉😉😉😉

so start reserving..................and having fun!!!

love u guys............ummmmaahhhhhhhhhhh!!

and lastly...MY MAAN did look yummilicious in SBV today right!!😉😉
Edited by aashluvsmaan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail

Hiya crazies…..🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

so how was another maanless episode???? FB bhi nahi dikhaya!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😡😡😡😡😡

Kyu kar rahe ho humare saath aisa…kyu kyu kyu…😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Geet is all set to rights…achanak se??? is that like possible?? No idea…how….360 turn about!! CVs ne kuch kasar chodi tumne idiocacy dekhnae ki!!!

SCENE 1: GEETS DECISION

I liked the cheerful n determined geet all set for a new start in life with her love …lekin I cudnt digest the same bubbly geet…thoda chirpiness toned down hona chahiye tha na???😕😕😕😕😕

Dadima….u are a confused soul n make us more confused..we love u one day n hate u one day…😕😕😕

Itni raat me aap jaa kagha rahi thi???? Did I notice nakoooolll was gayab???  So were u like sneaking out??? Holi khelne???😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

SCENE 2: RINGA RINGA ROSES

Dhrahti was good in this scene….servants bhi soch rahe honge…sahib kis zaalim ko le aaye!!!! Humari maalkin bana ke!!!😆😆😆😆😆

Beshareo ki neend haram kar di….line me ghoomne ke liye!!!😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

SCENE 3: DEVIL N DADI

Why is dadi so pro devil???? Dadi plz keep him away from here….kal mat pachtana…..😡😡😡😡

SCNEE 4: SATYA…NAAS

Raat ke 12 baj gaye..ladki ghar nahi aayi…no one cares?????? The over protective brother..is fuming I agree…lekin kya apni behan ki khabar nahi rakh sakta??? Why didn't annie just say the magic words?? "maan singh khurranaaa"….??? Sheer idiocacy…..and how come such a big DON is in jail?? Aur uske aadmiyo ne arjun ki dhulai nahi ki…??? Me can rant n rant n rant..lekin no sense on this nonsence!!!🤢🤢🤢🤢

SCENE 5: DEVILS TRUTH

Devil ke aane ka maksad yehi tha…..why is he blaming NT?? Wasn't he more so at fault??? Arjun why didn't u say…anything to him….???????

Me liked the last scene guys….

U kno what…..i'm somehow unable to evoke the same haterd for SS that I had for AS…whenever I think of that EVIL SMIRK of AS at the airport…my blood used to boil!!!

NEW PRECAP:

MSK was wowowoowowo……in this scene….the anger was amazing…me was soooo looking forward to this..👏👏👏👏👏👏

lekin pakao NAAS ne dimag kharab kiya!!🤢🤢🤢🤢
Edited by aashluvsmaan - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

Looks like DD is also getting some rest along with GC … not much of maaneet but still the episode was gud ….

As I was waiting for this scene of kami & arjun since kami******** entry .

Coming to geet ... gud that she came out of the baby trauma  & back to her bubbly self ....

poora ghar sarr pe utaa ke rakha …

Arey what was the necessity to start working from 1 in the night … it was 1 in the night isn't it … DD's kitchen scene was gud …

Dadima happy that geet became normal … kami***** is also awake 😡😡😡😡😡arghhhhhhhhh hate him ....

don't want to talk about what he was thinking about bringing back happiness …..

ok so except maan every one is awake …. Great ….

Looks like cv's read my question …. Yesterday … when I asked what time zone NAAS live in so to clarify they showed that NAAS were doing late night partying ....

Khurana family not even bothered that annie is out of house at this hour …. 😲😲😲😲

Annie calls kami***** for help ………. Inspector …. Changed parties as soon as he came to know annie is a khurana …

I knew maan was famous … but kami******* 😡😡😡😡is also famous …. 😲😲😲😲 oh yeah remember he was a guest in the police station when geet filed the case ....

Finally the cat is out of the bag as Arjun knows the truth about bhabhi maa , NT & Kami**** ……..

looks like very soon NAAS track is gonna end …

1st bird shot off from the quadrangle track .

SG out of NAAS Pitey group .

SG in prison ... So only NAA left ....

So now that Arjun knows the truth ....

Arjun marry annie & take her away with you .... plz save us from the torturous sajna way ... Oh I hate that back ground track so much .... It's like some one is grinding stones in a mixer & kept that mixer right next to my ear .... I have never heard such a torturous BG score in my entire TV show experience ....

so the new track will start with NAAS leaving the show .

and wht the heck ....  Kami********** is blaming NT for every thing .... So sick.

Acha NT is the culprit tu tho doodh ka dhula hain naa Kami********* Tere dimaag kahan tha ghaas charane gaya tha kya when she forced u to do that …

& when U your self feel that the sin U did cannot be forgiven then how & why did U ask bhabhi maa for forgiveness …. To create a rift between maaneet ……

Devil kami********** kahin kaa … u can never do gud to any one ….

Y is only NT the guilty person or the sinner …. U both along with Ur mother & sister all are partners in crime & NT did not tell you to R*P* geet …. It was your lust which made you do that ……. How can NT be responsible for that sin ………. She even went there to the lodge to stop kami****  …….. but he slapped NT for that & asked her to leave ……. Your plan was to marry a girl & rob her off the belongings … which was totally wrong ..... & inspite of knowing that you were doing a crime went ahead & to r*p** her …… just repenting for what ever sin you made does not make your sin less … even you deserve punishment ...... & I hope the cv's really show kami******** getting punishment .........

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago

Hii.crazies.hope u all r good......

well i am really happy today that finally the cv's used GC'S absence to end the NAAS track....
i am really feeling relieved now....
and now i am just hoping the best for my MAANEET....
eagerly waiting for GC'S return and then on MAANEET'S track will take place with full force...
loved it that finally GEET was all happy and jolly....
and now i am waiting for the precap of the DEVIL AND MAANEET........
and then the new turn of events will take place....
keeping my fingers crossed....for MAANEET's track....
that's it from my side....

take care...
priti.
Edited by mayadika11 - 13 years ago
leverne thumbnail
res
cant give my take...didn't see the episode just read tanus update.....bro is come home...and star one still not there on my tv......the cable wala is dead tomorrow....anyway....will watch episode online 2mor morn once my bro goes back to hostel and then post my take....goodnight crazies....love u....
Edited by leverne - 13 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Today there was no power so can't watch the episode . But read Tanu's update ..............

Today  was No  Maan ...........

But ek baat ki khushi hai ki Arjun ko saach pata chal gaya  hope NOw NAAS track will be finish

Thank God .

I told this track in yesterdays thread ..............

Meri ek baat saach ho gaye..........

I can't watch episode so no analysis today...........

Wait for the reapeat

Edited by sumona_mona28 - 13 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
hmmm today no Maan epi... so sad not even FB....

finally Arjun Dev face off me was waiting for this very moment since Dev's second entry....

SS was lovely today...

coming to our ladli Geet ... she came to us as her old self her bubbly self... OMG i was laughing all the wile for the kitchen scenes....

omg Precap is killer part of teh show i think... 
Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
where is maan...come before everything goes out of hand completely....

-edited-

another NO-MAAN epi....the CVs r hanging the holi scene thruout the week so that we watch all the epis....now i am getting the feeling that they wont show it before friday....so, i am going to give it a miss tmrw....

geet is back in her bubbly avatar....gud to see that....but i am still hating the fact that her cheerfulness returned after spending time with dev....sounding crude, na....but i just wrote wat i saw....this is exactly wat hapnd....maan has been absent the whole day and last maan saw her....she was still in her morose state....

nywyz...no use brooding over it anymore....i can never accept geet forgiving dev....so no use complaining....
btw....i never knew KM has so many servants...then how come wenever geet is in the kitchen....noone is around....wat do these servants do all day....

dev is all over the place keeping an eye on her...disgusting....r we going to watch this everyday....that dev is devouring her with his eyes everyday....everything that geet will do for maan..will be watched over by dev...maneet's privacy will be invaded by dev all the time....

y do i feel that maan's character is becoming redundant....

wat with dev willing to help geet all the time....one day i guess they will become friends again....and then....i dont even want to go further....
now that arjun knows the truth....so there ends the track of arjun taking revenge on maan....this is one track i was really waiting for....but it seems AA track will end soon....

only remaining thing left to see is how maan will react to know that annie wants to marry arjun....but i guess maan's feelings dont count anymore....geet, annie....everyone makes all decisions of their lives not caring about maan's self-respect....

today's epi is another filler and has left me nauseated like the prev couple of epis....

i am watching each epi only with the hope to see the holi seq....

lets c...wen guru returns....maybe i will regain my interest in the show....
Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hello crazies

no analysis from me today...it was a filler episode..missing maaneet and mahi...
i am glad the naas track is ending..devil has finally done something good...he has told arjun the truth..so naas is ending....
but i will miss new entry2..and  his hilarious english...just kidding waiting for devil-msk-geet scene...
soon we will get our mahi back....as promised in a new setting......baas waiting for that day....
Edited by rajeev the best - 13 years ago
ahujatanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res

hello cool crazies gang

here's my take on today's episode....though it was a filler episode....no maan😭

geet and the servants' part was a bit of over-acting( pls don't throw chappals at me)

and the devil looks good in casuals....bas thats it no more praise for him😡

finally NAAS/NAAG torture will get over in some time...thank u babaji👏

maan pls come soon.....tumhare bina GHSP adhura aur hamara mann suna suna😭

and get ready for volcanic eruptions and earthquake(maan's outburst) and tsunami(geet's tears) in the coming 2 episodes😆😆😆
😆Edited by ahujatanvi - 13 years ago