ThE mOmEnT wE kIsSeD....[AR]

Posted: 13 years ago
okay frnds so here i am with a new ff well i have one more ff of mine which is going on but i just thought abt this so thought of sharing it with u all........ actually i had decided the track long back........... but i just switched the script of PART-1 which just swept through my mind when i was fully drenched playing holi with my frnds ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† LOL.... i knw i talk a lot but one last thing this new ff was supposed to be MY B'DAY TREAT FOR ALL OF U which was on 18th .........but this damn computer of mine just dint support my idea of giving u all a treat ..........so thats how i ended up posting it today
well now enough i will better start the ff............ me nd my chatting nd blabbering LOL ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³

love,
pari.....

INDEX

PROLOUGUE--SCROLL DOWN😳
Edited by ksgmyluvmylyfff - 13 years ago
                                   ~~~~~PROLOUGUE~~~~~

~~~~~~~SOME WORDS OR TALKS ARE ADULT CONTENT SO READ AT UR OWN RISK~~~~~~~

A man infact a really young and handsome man was in in BMW car driving it at night or you call it almost midnight,he was extremely tired due to the day long playing nd celebrating the festival of colours and enjoying with his frnds nd family.He was driving very tiringly but suddenly his eyes went straight towards a road where he could see a figure stumbling nd tripping on the road from far too he could guess that the persome was falling so due to the intxication of alcohol or some hard drink  coming closer he noticed that the figur was looking to be a feminine figure nd when he was almost 10feet away he could se all her features her perfect curves,slim figue,moderate height and her white saari which was filled with colour stains probably because of holi and she was looking totally intoxicated which he supposed it due to BHAANG.He was so lost in the beauty in front of her that he dint realize that he was still driving nd his car was coming nearer nd nearer to her.

It was when he realized that he would have rum the car on her that he came out of the beauty trance of hers nd pressed the brakes nd the car stopped with a sccreeeecchhh!!!!!!!The girl was just so not in her senses that she was dancing on the road singing the holi song,"give me a favour lets play holi.....uffff yeh holi hayee yeh holi".

Saying so she came towards the window of his car which was opene.he could now see her properly as she was so near her.His eyes went to her waist which was bare because she was wearing a saari.

The girl noticed him staring at her like that nd found it weird nd she just spoke out due to the drunk effect on her,"oyee!!! aise kya dekh raha hai kabhi ladki nahi dekhi???" pointing her index finger towards his face.She continued,"vaise mujhe na BMW car bahaut pasand hai aur i guess this is a BMW hai na??",he found the girl just so cute nd innnocent that he just forgot to answer her and just kept looking at her.

The girl was now irritated,"Aree kaisa ladka hai ya kuch poocha toh answer hi nahi kar rah kabse ghoore jaa raha hai ohh hello mister main kuch pooch rahi hoon answer karoge???",she jearked him a bit.,"huh!!! kya haaan its a BMW",he answered straight.

"ohhh wow kya main ismein baith sakti hoon mujhe baitna hai BMW mein,"but without waiting for an answer from him she just went to the other side opened the door nd sa in the seat besides him."well lady tumhara naam kya hai nd ur wherabouts??? bolo i'll drop u home",he asked as a sense of help to offer her.

"mera naam ummm yaad nahi aa raha",screeching her head with her finger,"vaiase are u virgin????",she continued.He was just taken aback by such a question of hers."WHAT???","ya i mean tum kitne hot and handsome ho i doubt if u are still virgin ab car start karo na whom are u waiting for i want to experience a drive in BMW chalo naa chalo start the car 1...2.....3 START".

NOW LETS SEE WHERE THIS JOURNEY TAKES THEM TO AND WHAT THE DESTINY HAS IN STORE FOR THEM..😊 ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜²
LOVE.PARI.....
Edited by ksgmyluvmylyfff - 13 years ago
O my gosh!
Agar ye ladki ridz hai to hahahaha! OMG!
Cant wait dear
thnx 4 pm
cont super soon
Originally posted by qt4ever

O my gosh!
Agar ye ladki ridz hai to hahahaha! OMG!
Cant wait dear
thnx 4 pm
cont super soon

well ab woh toh dekhna padega

nd thanks for liking it ðŸ˜³

love,
pari
wow it looks cool
loved it
continue soon
add me to ur pm list