TRP Ratings: 21st March 2011 Uttaran #1 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Yesterday it was Iccha all the wayπŸ₯³πŸ₯³. A one min phone convo between Vee................Ya  where Veer caught Tapasya in her acts and gave her back and it was very formal.Where was it niceπŸ˜•
Originally posted by souroj

Yesterday it was Iccha all the wayπŸ₯³πŸ₯³. A one min phone convo between Vee................Ya where Veer caught Tapasya in her acts and gave her back and it was very formal.Where was it niceπŸ˜•

One min tel call with disgusted ton and expression by Veer was enough for TRP πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ankit111

Tapu asking SONPAPADI kept UT on top slot. if she wd hv asked Rasmalai thn it ud hv jumped even further (out of the ground)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
gulabjamun hota toh bestr trp of theyear le aataπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by intruderfast

<div></div>gulabjamun hota toh bestr trp of theyear le aataπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Waise I think Nani use to call her Gulabjamun πŸ˜† πŸ˜† so a Gulabjamun asking for Gulabjamun, wht a combination πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

wow i am happy yest it was iccha most of the time and looks like this trend will continue 4 more daysπŸ‘

and now with rashmi pregnancy i feel the exposure will happen now, then she will go 4 a break maybe
and then satya revenge and veer treatment can startπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by intruderfast

wow i am happy yest it was iccha most of the time and looks like this trend will continue 4 more daysπŸ‘

</div>and now with rashmi pregnancy i feel the exposure will happen now, then she will go 4 a break maybe
and then satya revenge and veer treatment can startπŸ˜ƒ
<div>

Sure they will send Tapu on honeymoon with Rathore to USA and experience say tht those who go USA never return. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† she will find there divya waiting her and thn both maan beti will enjoy there πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ankit111

Sure they will send Tapu on honeymoon with Rathore to USA and experience say tht those who go USA never return. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† she will find there divya waiting her and thn both maan beti will enjoy there πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
yaa good riddance , she can take nani with her also , i dont mind , then these three kaati peeti thakuraains can  enjoy in americaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ladybird9

Audiences r waiting for the demolishment of the characterless n shameless vamp Tapasya as promised by Ichcha in the promo n no other rubbish is the reason, audiences r not foolishπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsVQhyZm49k[/YOUTUBE]πŸ₯³

Thanks shivani dekha promo, kitna darawna tha abb to bechari gaye......
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

See! Whenever Veer is nice to Tapasya! Viewers know now they can expect a few Veeya scenes so they are watching. Its a pity the cvs ruined their best couple...nowadays I cant even see Veeya thanks to the revolting cvs!🀒

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u knw why they watched the show yesterday coz the day before the truth cme out so they wnated 2 c what ichcha wud do....thats y trps r high yesterday ...u shud knw hw trps r calculated!!!