Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ivy_11

LOL πŸ˜†. That was a good one!!

Facts are stranger than fiction in the case of LTL...πŸ˜‰

So true.....I guess that is why they say that truth is stranger than fiction....no matter how much drama we see on-screen, we probably can't even comprehend how much drama is going on OFF-SCREEN in realityπŸ˜†
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

@jagruti...i didnt think he was smiling much... not like he normally does...

actually i watched it back and your right...theeek  hai.

meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing dear:)
Goodd thumbnail
 After listening the news of MR's last day was March 24th the rank of the show dipped to 9th's place. Just assume if he leaves really n everybody will come to know, then the show will lose its existence only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CV18 never get better TamTrp in yr life
LTL PH don't dare to produce any serial u are not deserved to do that as well as the channel doesn't deserve to air that show.,
I wish u both a very flopshow throught ur life.......................................πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the info & links

sudarshan ko peet ki!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ziks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@jagruti...i didnt think he was smiling much... not like he normally does...

Ya i also feel the same . His smiling and  talking style is not unusual . Just normal . He is neither   in masti  mood nor  in depressed or sad  mood also .  He seems to be just normal .

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ yh bt thts nt normal for MR...he's usually always in a happy mood..bt i suppose evry1 has one of those days wer they aint in the mood for masti..i jus hpe its nt becos he's leaving...

if MR quits i'll quit 2...n m positive i aint gna b the onli 1... cnt believe colors actually believes there cn b a laagi tujhse lagan with MR... talk abt day dreaming....
ziks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

^^ yh bt thts nt normal for MR...he's usually always in a happy mood..bt i suppose evry1 has one of those days wer they aint in the mood for masti..i jus hpe its nt becos he's leaving...

if MR quits i'll quit 2...n m positive i aint gna b the onli 1... cnt believe colors actually believes there cn b a laagi tujhse lagan with MR... talk abt day dreaming....

U r 100% right yuvika

Today i was totally upset and just to cheer up myself i  have seen previous interviews of tasha .
In each and every interview there was  a lot of masti and lot of interaction between them .  My eyes were filled with tears actually  while seeing those interviews . Mainly during jungle track and during first marriage .

These days mainly since jan iam missing tasha masti  and MR laughs in interviews also . 😭

May be because of all these rumors .

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Spandana and Khushi, thanks for the heads up and links! 

I love how AG's voice is so different from Kala's :lol: It's amazing to see her talk so fast, without any of that grand, slow, mocking voice modulation...quite fascinating actually πŸ˜† And MR as well by the same token...I'm always surprised and taken aback at how different his voice is from Dutta's too...so bouncy and free and unbounded..."Tod taaad" :p:lol:

AG and MR...such fantastic actors :inlove:...I wish there could have been those DVD-type cast interviews for LTL...would love to hear these guys talk about the characters, the show, the dynamics between them...but alas, we have to live through these chindi audio bytes hi...😍
AreYaar thumbnail
I lovedddddddd the MAZAA with which MR says TOD TAAD ke πŸ˜†.....you can just imagine how MUCH Dutta relished beating the crap out of Suds😈🀣