Thanx for sharing spandana and thanx for the linx aarathi😊
Where did the masti goπŸ˜•????? 
loved the way MR said tod- taad ke so punjabish me 2 one😳
Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: khushix

AG & MR were interviewed only, MR wasnt shown doing masti.. πŸ€” and some clips of the show were shown..but he was the usual MR in the interview.. kinda was smiling when he said Dutta beats up Suds..πŸ˜†

Bold: πŸ˜• πŸ˜” Thanks Khushi yaar. I think the raaz could be a lot of stuff that still needs to be said, like he doens't know that she killed Damodar does he? Ohhh so Suds gets beaten uppppp 🀣 HAVE to watch the episode today for that πŸ˜† maybe one of his precious pearly whites get knocked out in the process!
Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks spandy! 
allah ke naam par link dedo bhai.. koi to de do...😳
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks khushi. Right so no masti a simple interview. Th highlight of this would suds getting his dues. Getting beaten blue and black. God knows what's happening with ltl. All is well. All is well
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
plzzzzz can we have more details of mishals interview ...may be this is the last one 😭
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
link pls jaldi de do baba
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok so I watched both AG and MR summed up their view in a few lines. The story is at a very high point, a lot of work is been put in, so masti ka time kaha! So basically they just took snippets of yday's episode and created some news.
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update ....
Cant wait for todays episode...MR is so excited about beating Suds πŸ˜†
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

Bold: πŸ˜• πŸ˜” Thanks Khushi yaar. I think the raaz could be a lot of stuff that still needs to be said, like he doens't know that she killed Damodar does he? Ohhh so Suds gets beaten uppppp 🀣 HAVE to watch the episode today for that πŸ˜† maybe one of his precious pearly whites get knocked out in the process!

Neetu, WORD 🀣🀣🀣🀣 Just imagine Suds without one of his front teeth πŸ˜† I'm so glad Dutta beats Suds up big time. Mujhe laga ke woh Leela ki waja se shayad kuch bhi na kare πŸ˜† But that would be the mellow Dutta. Who is now gone to give place to DSP

deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

Ok so I watched both AG and MR summed up their view in a few lines. The story is at a very high point, a lot of work is been put in, so masti ka time kaha! So basically they just took snippets of yday's episode and created some news.

Yup. I wonder why they said that there were a lot of twists in the story coming up πŸ˜•

Meh. They spent half the time showing old clips from FR. Why not do some more chit-chat with the cast?