but as soon as i hear the name of tht monster i just can't stop myself
this monsters track responsible for all the tensions between BT and SP

u think sita🥱
this is just stupid lame reason fr audience
we all knw no such track can lead to fued
jyothi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
damn......... harshad crying then i am not going to watch it.......thanks for update.......... supriyaji mam is so sweet.........she talked so sweet about harshad......this guy is just wowwwwwww..........i mean respect towards him is growing towards him day by day😊...........  god bless him...he played onu chracter perfectly......it  was totally different compared to prem........................ but wanted to see pagal onu more.............

and apk ................lol.......... this is the first time i am talking about her...i mean i know being a die hard premeer/harshiti fan whatever i talk about them will be taken negatively so usually avoid talking about her......and that's why i was not here from starting of the show but was a silent member😆...... but will say only few words😊 she seems very nice person..........actually i did not liked her in mjht but in tl she  is good................. she seems to be caring also as she helped harshad  in one sbs😆.......... god bless her too.............

i am feeling sad too...die sp die...my cousin is die hard fan of tl...she does n know its ending......i will not tell her as her exams are going on..........mind u i am not showing any concern to anybody lol🤣...............

this forum is also nice and i will not forget this forum also because first time i was bashed here only🤣

anyways i wish the team all the best😃.................

anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First part is very touchy😭😭😭....Onu ki masti was too good😳😍....Feeling very sad that after this week Tanu's interview would not come😭😭 and would definately miss Tanu cute moments with Tere Liye title song playing in the background😭😭😭... Hope to see TL2 soon with same cast
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Vandy!!!!
All in all a very sad segment...will miss them a lot especially Taanu off-screen masti!!!😭😭
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
this made me so emotional.....I cant imagine what the cast is going through...esp Harshu and Anu😭 seeing them and Supriya mam so upset...makes me SO mad at SP...Gosh I am counting the days till I hear the golden words- Star Plus shutting down😡
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Harshad was crying OHH NEVER saw this before..TL is really close to his heart

OHHH Anupriya.😭 and Supriya maam ohhh

NO COMMENTS😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
velvetrose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

😭😭😭  im speechless .... 

gonna miss them alot

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awww......I ended up crying as well 😭
Thanks Vandy for sharing the video with us :)
What a sad video with such a sad and emotional song 😭
I've been refusing to believe that TL was going to end, but  today some sense knocked  me off and I finally believe that TL is really ending 

I just hate the fact that such a great show is ending without any legit reason. These unprofessionals ppl just killed our fav show 🥺

I wish all the best to all TL cast and crew, specially, to Harshad!! I hope, he comes back soon with a rocking show 😍
Shaily. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
*deep sigh, wipes tears off my cheeks.
I think its time that i finally accept TL ending.  For weeks i've been postponing it, but my heart just melted (literally) see that video.  That is not just a video.  It holds so many great relationships such as friendship, motherhood, and brotherhood.

I would say much more but i'm in depression right now.😭

Just waiting for Aisha to upload her siggy and would kindly like to request her to make an avi of the trio hug of APK, HC, and Laboni maa. so that i can stay alive for at least a couple of months after TL ends.😉
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dancexlovexlive

*deep sigh, wipes tears off my cheeks.

I think its time that i finally accept TL ending.  For weeks i've been postponing it, but my heart just melted (literally) see that video.  That is not just a video.  It holds so many great relationships such as friendship, motherhood, and brotherhood.

I would say much more but i'm in depression right now.😭

Just waiting for Aisha to upload her siggy and would kindly like to request her to make an avi of the trio hug of APK, HC, and Laboni maa. so that i can stay alive for at least a couple of months after TL ends.😉

i did yaara chck my shop or tl creation
Edited by aisha_1992 - 13 years ago