Tere Liye

Cast n Crew bonding On Tl Sets: SBS 22/03

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

it was a very very emotional segment guys...have no words.....all i'll say is...we'll miss this whole team......a team which made this show so lovable...thanx SBS for showing us such a wonderful segment.....i literally have tears in my eyes๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

the whole time kabhi alvida na kehna song played in the BG

a shot was shown where onu-tani laboni maa and others were shooting a scene in the police station...onu consoling tani and laboni maa as they both were crying...
taposh stood in one corner....and shekhar and molly's dad  looked.....
the host said that since this show was ending they decided to do a special segment on it.....๐Ÿ˜Š
supriya jee kept on crying....as she hugged hc and said he's like my son๐Ÿ˜ณ
as hc consoled a crying supriya jee...apk joined them and they had a group hug๐Ÿ˜ญ
hc/apk were literally in tears as apk choked unable to say anything and hc said that its a rare thing that u have such a good bonding with each member of the cast and u look forward to meeting them everyday......he's gonna miss itgod knows wats going to happen after the show ends...he was in tears.....and as he saw apk choke he asked sbs to change the topic๐Ÿ˜ญ
they all then asked each member to give their own version of how onu went mad...apk said we have to make him paagal( paagal onu gans ki jai ho๐Ÿคฃ) but later she added that onu realises she is an accomplice of ritesh and is already married to him and its their plan...and onu  goes mad๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...all this while as apk says this.....hc kept on doing paagal onu moves with her๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
robbie had his own version...that he would not like his bro to go mad...as he loves him a lot...and said something abt adopted child(sorry couldn't comprehend wat he said๐Ÿ˜†)
hc said main toh paagal hee hoon and did paagal onu moves* yea he wiped his hand on his jacket and said "main kahaan hoon"*๐Ÿคฃ
laboni maa said mera bass chale toh main isey kabhi paagal naa hone doo๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

they then asked abt the karnic connection between tl cast and jail๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
hc said  my dad(shekhar) donates for this cause and we drop in for surprise vists here๐Ÿคฃ to check if the food served was good๐Ÿคฃ( jail mein bhi khaana???๐Ÿคฃ)
apk said she always carried her own food๐Ÿคฃ

they kept on showing a shot of onu-tani(tani wearing a red saree) consoling a crying onu as he keeps his head on her shoulders๐Ÿ˜( aaj ye scene dikha do...main update kar doo๐Ÿ˜†)

link

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY2JqLe3LiU[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by -vandy- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I cried listening to Anu's response ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Laboni ๐Ÿ˜ญ
APK emotional ๐Ÿ˜ญEdited by ramyaks - 13 years ago
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -vandy-

i have tears in my eyes๐Ÿ˜ญ

me toooooooooooooooo ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ i was about to cry loudly, my mom was behind me ๐Ÿ˜•
cant digest ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
silky_harshad thumbnail
The whole cast n crew was very sad,the first part made me cry ๐Ÿ˜ญ
especially laboni ma n harshu part ๐Ÿ˜ญ
they both r such sweethearts
but they also going on wid their masti,thats our harshiya dats our tl,in every moment of pain they succesfully found a smile. ๐Ÿ˜Š
m proud 2 b a fan of tl. ๐Ÿ‘
m proud 2 b a harshad's fan ๐Ÿ˜Š
love u harshu,god bless u n whole tl cast n crew. ๐Ÿ˜Š
-GoldMist- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญI was crying during the whole segment.๐Ÿ˜ญ
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
aww so sad and I'm out of words right now๐Ÿ˜ญ
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Vandy, Thanks a lot for sharing...๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ˜” We all will miss Tere Liye..๐Ÿฅบ
Waiting for the video.. I will try to fight back my tears while watching it..๐Ÿ˜”
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
loved the bonding betweeen the whole cast
perhaps TL must the be frst show where all actors ahve such great bonding

it actually saddens me
god bless them
will miss them
aapatel374 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
really so emotional segment that was. i had see update i run to see today sbs &  i got tears. they all looking so............emotional. thougth run & go to set & hugs all of them. wht to do when this show will end? i wish atleast we got something good communication with them. some words from them before ending.....
-GoldMist- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
will never watch star plus. ๐Ÿ˜ก