Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@rani don't know why did they block me , i just called them hippocrite people with double standards who are fake and useless.! Just this much and i got blocked :P

Well , fans of other shows' are very angry listening EK just joined our page.!
ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjali.SANRAJ

Lol Ramo di aapka kya hoag janebe aali;)

awww madiha i will preffer chocolates..don't like peda :P

ya i'l den courier u chocolates den....fine 4 me.........
ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjali.SANRAJ

@rani don't know why did they block me , i just called them hippocrite people with double standards who are fake and useless.! Just this much and i got blocked :P

Well , fans of other shows' are very angry listening EK just joined our page.!

yeh yeh yeh!!!!!! grt news.........
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Ramo di paste here what Imagine mod replied you;)
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 now more fun as imagine is going to shut down more two fiction show...... 😆 😆
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Ok first and foremost thing WELCOME WELCOME PADHARO Meenakshi and Ridhima *anji doing phulo ki barish and rolls down the red carpet* :P
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
the imagine fb mods in a message thanked us for our support to THEIR show bandini and said they were very happy to see this.😉👍🏼
they also said hardwork is always rewarded 😲👏
Edited by ramonag - 13 years ago
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramonag

the imagine fb mods in a message thanked us for our support to THEIR show bandini and said they were very happy to see this.😉👍🏼

they also said hardwork is always rewarded 😲👏

u never told me the last lyn.......UNFAIR.!!!! jst kidding....... buh the last lyn has made my day......imagine last lyn combining with the winking smile........uffffff😆😆
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks ramona for sharing

What do you think it means, gosh I could really use some good news right now, with all the crap about MR leaving LTL. I wonder what's taking Ekta and Imagine so long to decide if Bandini 2 is being made or not.

Guy's do you think Imagine is hesitant cause KMH 2 is back due to popular demand but isn't cutting it in the ratings. The jodi is just as popular now as then but still the show can't sustain veiwers. 😕

Bandini don't have that problem, the show was consistant in being # 1 for 18 months. Bandini even made the list of the top 10 shows numerous time which no Imagine show has been able to do so far.
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks ramona for sharing

What do you think it means, gosh I could really use some good news right now, with all the crap about MR leaving LTL. I wonder what's taking Ekta and Imagine so long to decide if Bandini 2 is being made or not.

Guy's do you think Imagine is hesitant cause KMH 2 is back due to popular demand but isn't cutting it in the ratings. The jodi is just as popular now as then but still the show can't sustain veiwers. 😕

Bandini don't have that problem, the show was consistant in being # 1 for 18 months. Bandini even made the list of the top 10 shows numerous time which no Imagine show has been able to do so far.

yeah agree rani....but KMH2 is successful as compared to the earlier season......so now imagine should better get bandini back.coz we r sure new season will be relly successful!!!! Edited by Arshi_sahni - 13 years ago