Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshifan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
right now imagine is doing worst than ever kmh RS AARAKSHAN GKD AND pmmka are all out of top 100
PMMKA that replaced bandini has 0.2 trp😲
kmh 2 also is much worst than kmh 1 that kmh 1 used to remain in top 100
there is no future for imagine for bandini season 2 now
thats why they thanking bandini fans for support
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She have two accounts in fb. In one ac she does not have even ronit sir . One day i checked her frndlist and i got near about ONLY 350 members there. I guess that its her actual acount in fb . ROFL.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And she added that page by her another ac which is hardly logged in by her .
eli01 thumbnail
Ekta Kapoor, under that name you can find not 2, but 12 FB profiles, the thing is you got to know which one is real....and right now she has got 2 real acc there and RR is not on her friend list on both of them for now....
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
her one acc which had RR in her frnd list was hacked , so she made a new acc. Presently she has 2 acc at Fb , in one acc she doesn't add strangers but in other one she adds fans too. The Ekta kapoor who joined our page has all BT CVS, BT ACTORS, Tushar kapoor, her best frnd who's also her PA and other official. BT cvs never add any unknown person. And both these a/c are updated regularly. πŸ˜ƒ
She interacts with us regularly through status updates.! πŸ˜ƒ Also she posted " πŸ˜‰ " at wall of my FB frnd Ash. And she keeps posting at the walls of stars and cvs, if she would be fake all these people would've reported her as fake. πŸ˜ƒ

eli01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

her one acc which had RR in her frnd list was hacked , so she made a new acc. Presently she has 2 acc at Fb , in one acc she doesn't add strangers but in other one she adds fans too. The Ekta kapoor who joined our page has all BT CVS, BT ACTORS, Tushar kapoor, her best frnd who's also her PA and other official. BT cvs never add any unknown person. And both these a/c are updated regularly. πŸ˜ƒ
She interacts with us regularly through status updates.! πŸ˜ƒ Also she posted " πŸ˜‰ " at wall of my FB frnd Ash. And she keeps posting at the walls of stars and cvs, if she would be fake all these people would've reported her as fake. πŸ˜ƒ

right Leena, anybody with doubts can check these facts, facts speaks for them selfs and can figure out what is real and what not 
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
True, and now for security she has privatised her account totally like wall and friend list.

But still for full confirmation today i have sent a text to Assad bhai (BT production head) asking if thats the real Ekta. Lets see what he replies but i know his reply will be positive coz he's in her frnd list too.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ladies you have patient trying to clarify your stand and believe me it isn't necessary.

@ vikrant ronit

I didn't get the point of your post.

To each is own, if you don't believe it's Ekta real FB that's fine but there is no need to be rude in trying to laugh at fellow posters. 
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Ladies you have patient trying to clarify your stand and believe me it isn't necessary.

@ vikrant ronit

I didn't get the point of your post.

To each is own, if you don't believe it's Ekta real FB that's fine but there is no need to be rude in trying to laugh at fellow posters. 

agree rani..........!!!!!

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
 absolutely right Rani ....very well put !!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
Btw the point of THAT post is nothing to do with concern over the veracity of Ekta's fb account BUT SOMETHING ELSE ALTOGETHER😲
its concern... over the likelihood of a certain prospective ....er...what shall i say....happening....
believe you me...u dont want to know the rest πŸ˜‰
and i cant elaborate here its nether the time or placeπŸ˜†
though i'd dearly lovvvve to tell you LOTTTSSS more😈
Edited by ramonag - 13 years ago