Mohit Sanaya Ka Kismat Connection - SBS LINK ADDED

Posted: 13 years ago
res ๐Ÿ˜› they are gonna show some seg called Kismat connection for MoNaya ppl

Edited :

guys they started the seg saying yeh jodi hai bahut mastikhor aapke dil ke hai yeh chor, tv ke the yeh raj aur simran the aapke Samrat aur Gunjan

they said Mohit and Sanaya being born on 3 dec 1985 and 17 sep 1983 are Sagittarius and Virgo as per their birth dates and this makes em very compatible as a couple

they are extremely lucky for each other and in the long run San  would truly be Mohit' lady luck and they would have a very bright future together

for their work they said as of now Sanaya has a great chance to sign on some good show post 8th of may as per her stars and Mohit would have to struggle a bit - the next 2 years would be very good for Sanaya however Mohit has to be cautious until November some problem due to a Saturn sun ascendant ๐Ÿ˜• [ dont ask me what that means ๐Ÿ˜†] - he shdnt drive himself as the stars arent favorable and he may perhaps get into some kinda accident { i so hope and pray he is safe}  the astrologer adviced Mohit to have a lagu rudhri a special pooja of Shivji for avoiding any mishap

on their personal life they said post 8th of may Mohit & Sanaya may decide to get engaged at any point of time  ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and they may even get married by the end of the year after Jupiter changes the sign

in the end SBS said Mohit Sanaya dont forget to invite us to ur wedding

LINK : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYUIyMbBycs&feature=feedu

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYUIyMbBycs&feature=feedu[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by aahana86 - 13 years ago
omg.plz updated it fast.can't wait.Can you explaion what did they shown.
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

omg.plz updated it fast.can't wait.Can you explaion what did they shown.

Sonia they just aired a clip of Roshni se date shoot and said Janiye Mohit Sanaya ka kya hai kismat connection ๐Ÿ˜Š
Wow!After a long time we are gettinh Monaya segment in SBS๐Ÿ˜.I wish they  will show some Thing new.Cannot waIt for update. Edited by P.Srinivas - 13 years ago
I think its that astrology segment..   โค๏ธ  Thanks alot for telling aani..!! ๐Ÿ˜  ๐Ÿค—
โค๏ธEdited by CandYlicious_SG - 13 years ago
Thanks for the info aani๐Ÿค—
FINALLY๐Ÿ˜† It was supposed to air on last sat๐Ÿค” Anyway.. lets see whats in store for us!!
It will most probably be a segment w/o Monaya fresh int.. its about astrology and all!!
omgggggggg waiting fr it to air...they r showing ms after soo long...hope the seg is a big1 Edited by --Aditi-- - 13 years ago
@jyotz: What...???? :OOOO Is it gonna be a fresh interview..? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ   *dies*
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

@jyotz: What...???? :OOOO Is it gonna be a fresh interview..? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ   *dies*

I said without a fresh interview๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -Jyotika-

I said without a fresh interview๐Ÿ˜†

Oh sorry... ๐Ÿ˜†  I just got excited... ๐Ÿ˜†