MARS CC...only invitess alowed ONLY - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Anjali_12

Hey abii..Did u hear that..I was still shocked!!I can't beleive it...But she has thought abt it ..So I think she is taking the right decision for her future...
diii i am not able to understand a thing 😭😭
Originally posted by sweetsurabhi94

shaadi karni hai kya???

ABHI πŸ˜†bohat bad joke tha wasyy 
lolzzzzzzzzzzz
simple u can say i want to sacrifce my lyf for my religion........n i dont want to do which is not allowd in islam n not right for me........so i just want to quit which can make me to do any sin.........i had relized my mistake n i want to coorect it

diii i am not able to understand a thing 😭😭
abhi api i am leaving if not u all,........we can contact thorugh my mails....etc ...........plz dont cry........
Originally posted by RadhikaBhushan

oye wt hpn?
ntohing just i am leaving ifπŸ˜›

simple u can say i want to sacrifce my lyf for my religion........n i dont want to do which is not allowd in islam n not right for me........so i just want to quit which can make me to do any sin.........i had relized my mistake n i want to coorect it

what all duties u have to meerriii?????

what all duties u have to meerriii?????
we are not aloowd to just folow blinldy our wishes which are not ryt for us but still we want to do as our inner forces us.........so i am not listening to my inner i want to listen to my ALLAH......
the word we use romance n all that stuff used to write n jsut imagne lust passion etcccc.......its all haram in islam.......n now ownward i am quitng as i had relized n i dont want to commit sin 
So did anyone in home say something?
ya did anyone said anything to u meerri????