Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

Uttaran Chat Club -3 (Page 68)

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 6251

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by xavivilla

how r u anmol??? 

i am ok okLOLhow abt u ,

y r  laughing if ur okay ! LOL
me leaving for exam in 3 hours!!!! Big smile

Radhajee IF-Dazzler
Radhajee
Radhajee

Joined: 08 February 2011
Posts: 4270

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by Radhajee

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by Radhajee

Originally posted by intruderfast

hi guys kaise ho radha itne dino baadSmile
 
tumhe miss kar rahe thi!!!!!!! Embarrassed

sirf mujheLOLtumhe dhoni ka ganju look kaisa lagaa
 
nahi acha laga!!!! Confused kiya zarorate thi ganja hone ki!!! chalo phir bhi aab 4 years tak hum yeh tu kah sakte hai ke hum hain WORLD CHAMPIONS..HUM SE AAGE KIO NAHI! Approve

arre usne mannat magi thi, ab tirupati mein apne baal degaSmile
yes india is the best, humne sab ko peeche chod diyaaBig smile
 
sahi kaha!!! final per itna dahamal kiya tha stadium main ki uss ke kio haad nahi..bohet  maza aya!!! phir upper we WON!!! Day Dreaming kiya woh din tha!!!!!!!
 
aur sunoo tumhare studies ka kiya haal hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivilla

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 15617

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by xavivilla

how r u anmol??? 

i am ok okLOLhow abt u ,

y r  laughing if ur okay ! LOL
me leaving for exam in 3 hours!!!! Big smile

trying to relieve my stress
anyways best of luck Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhajeexavivilla

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Joined: 10 November 2010
Posts: 4225

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhajee

Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by Radhajee

Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by Radhajee

Originally posted by jdfan

hi anyone here?Smile
 
haan je hum hain na!!! Big smile
hi there howz everything going Big smile 
 
mast aur aapke!!! Big smile
 great SmileParty 
 
wah jee wah!!! Big smile kal ki veecha chemistry dekhne !! Embarrassed
well i have watched it today after reading update  and yeah it was dreamyDay Dreaming after a loooooooooooooog time EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhajeexavivilla

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 15617

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhajee

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by Radhajee

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by Radhajee

Originally posted by intruderfast

hi guys kaise ho radha itne dino baadSmile
 
tumhe miss kar rahe thi!!!!!!! Embarrassed

sirf mujheLOLtumhe dhoni ka ganju look kaisa lagaa
 
nahi acha laga!!!! Confused kiya zarorate thi ganja hone ki!!! chalo phir bhi aab 4 years tak hum yeh tu kah sakte hai ke hum hain WORLD CHAMPIONS..HUM SE AAGE KIO NAHI! Approve

arre usne mannat magi thi, ab tirupati mein apne baal degaSmile
yes india is the best, humne sab ko peeche chod diyaaBig smile
 
sahi kaha!!! final per itna dahamal kiya tha stadium main ki uss ke kio haad nahi..bohet  maza aya!!! phir upper we WON!!! Day Dreaming kiya woh din tha!!!!!!!
 
aur sunoo tumhare studies ka kiya haal hai

studies kaa haal behaal hain , double trouble cat + bba ,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhajeexavivilla

Radhajee IF-Dazzler
Radhajee
Radhajee

Joined: 08 February 2011
Posts: 4270

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by Radhajee

Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by Radhajee

Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by Radhajee

Originally posted by jdfan

hi anyone here?Smile
 
haan je hum hain na!!! Big smile
hi there howz everything going Big smile 
 
mast aur aapke!!! Big smile
 great SmileParty 
 
wah jee wah!!! Big smile kal ki veecha chemistry dekhne !! Embarrassed
well i have watched it today after reading update  and yeah it was dreamyDay Dreaming after a loooooooooooooog time EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 
i had stop watching the serial but yesturday episode i watched..u no what muhje veer se cheairr hai (irritation) so LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivilla

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 15617

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by xavivilla

how r u anmol??? 

i am ok okLOLhow abt u ,
hey anmol you became quite famous WinkLOLLOL what did you say to tappu madam?LOLLOL that  some people want mods to take action  against you..LOLLOL.

i dont know yaar , but its good naa this forum has made me so famousLOL



The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfanxavivilla

Radhajee IF-Dazzler
Radhajee
Radhajee

Joined: 08 February 2011
Posts: 4270

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by Radhajee

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by Radhajee

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by Radhajee

Originally posted by intruderfast

hi guys kaise ho radha itne dino baadSmile
 
tumhe miss kar rahe thi!!!!!!! Embarrassed

sirf mujheLOLtumhe dhoni ka ganju look kaisa lagaa
 
nahi acha laga!!!! Confused kiya zarorate thi ganja hone ki!!! chalo phir bhi aab 4 years tak hum yeh tu kah sakte hai ke hum hain WORLD CHAMPIONS..HUM SE AAGE KIO NAHI! Approve

arre usne mannat magi thi, ab tirupati mein apne baal degaSmile
yes india is the best, humne sab ko peeche chod diyaaBig smile
 
sahi kaha!!! final per itna dahamal kiya tha stadium main ki uss ke kio haad nahi..bohet  maza aya!!! phir upper we WON!!! Day Dreaming kiya woh din tha!!!!!!!
 
aur sunoo tumhare studies ka kiya haal hai

studies kaa haal behaal hain , double trouble cat + bba ,
 
oye hoyee!! tooba kiya haal ho raha hoga tumahara!!!! Shocked..... studies ka stress hoga tumhe ..kio baat nahi yahan aah kar sab relieve karo...masty karo!!! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivillaintruderfast

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Uttaran Creations Gallery

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134

Author: --Pinky--   Replies: 1066   Views: 258309

--Pinky-- 1066 258309 20 May 2015 at 11:10am by Reenatyzed
~*~Uttaran Picture Gallery~*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139

Author: sweet_shagun   Replies: 1109   Views: 683817

sweet_shagun 1109 683817 04 October 2011 at 12:30pm by ReallyCool
UTTARAN IS REALLY GETTING UTTARAN????

2 3

Author: pinkdaisy   Replies: 18   Views: 15762

pinkdaisy 18 15762 07 February 2011 at 11:07pm by steevein
Uttaran's Masti In Koel's Couch [uttaran]

Author: Tapeyga   Replies: 1   Views: 4541

Tapeyga 1 4541 06 August 2010 at 10:11am by gallu4eva
Uttaran (ICHHA KI UTTARAN) - 02 Sept 09 PRECAP !!

Author: promoking   Replies: 0   Views: 3941

promoking 0 3941 01 September 2009 at 11:06am by promoking

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index