Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: groucho

Oh dear............that is not very sportsmanlike and some of these players must have played together during their World Cup win..............how sad that bonding lasts for such a short time...........cheer up...............xavi and villa will be fine and their time will come...........😊😊

but guess what just happened?? ðŸ˜† madrid team was taking the cup home and all of a sudden it slipped from their hands and landed in front of their bus and the bus ran over it crushing it in pieces ðŸ¤£ ...thats they get by winning a game with brutality !!! the cup death cause it just belonged to us the BARCELONA 
😆...sorry for being too emotionall..i am football freak like any other spainish ðŸ˜†
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: xavivilla

but guess what just happened?? ðŸ˜† madrid team was taking the cup home and all of a sudden it slipped from their hands and landed in front of their bus and the bus ran over it crushing it in pieces ðŸ¤£ ...thats they get by winning a game with brutality !!! the cup death cause it just belonged to us the BARCELONA 
😆...sorry for being too emotionall..i am football freak like any other spainish ðŸ˜†

I can understand that ..................my son is another freak when it comes to football.........are you kidding me............the cup was run over by the bus😆😆😆😆😆 What a shocker for Real Madrid.............isn't Jose Mourinho the coach???
xavivilla thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

I can understand that ..................my son is another freak when it comes to football.........are you kidding me............the cup was run over by the bus😆 What a shocker for Real Madrid.............isn't Jose Mourinho the coach???

yes that is jose!!! i hate that guy!! ðŸ˜†..im sooo happy the cup is no more for real madrid ðŸ˜† yes 
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wat the hell was that ?/// I just hate them ,,,,,,,,,, so sad to see those pics , but good their attack was shattered into pieces ......
xavivilla thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

Wat the hell was that ?/// I just hate them ,,,,,,,,,, so sad to see those pics , but good their attack was shattered into pieces ......

but they won as well ðŸ˜­.... villa didnt play good after this at all... ðŸ˜­ ....REAL MADRID= HELL! ðŸ˜¡
TitansFan thumbnail
idiots yaar, such brutality , reminds me of Chinas attacks in WC games ...... they were doing that only , attack players and not game
xavivilla thumbnail

idiots yaar, such brutality , reminds me of Chinas attacks in WC games ...... they were doing that only , attack players and not game

Real madrid is known for this kind of acts...!!! well lets not talk about it cause it boils my blood...cause i am HARD CORE BARCELONA FAN!!!!!!!!😡
TitansFan thumbnail
ohhhhhhhhhh cool down bro , i like MU , Barcelona ,Chelsa .....

may be next time B wil give it back to them in same way ..............
xavivilla thumbnail

ohhhhhhhhhh cool down bro , i like MU , Barcelona ,Chelsa .....

may be next time B wil give it back to them in same way ..............

barca never plays dirty like them!!! ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
esp some spain players na .......

forget it bro , just chlll

how did ur exam go ??