Uttaran

Uttaran Chat Club -3 - Page 53

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hmmn its seriously a good1😊 inka 1 nela choodali, but devki is kind of forced on vv anukunta, choodali, i think, imv's strategy was 2 wash his sins of trying 2 malign BB N devki🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
chud chudu .... not forced, i like them rather than Sabz , i dont understand love btw S and V ..... never did , love anta , understanding n trust ledu padu leddu
shivani9 thumbnail
nenu ippativaraku, vv and devki interaction choodledhu🤔, but reg  vv n sabine, she def has evoked feelings of humanity in him n vv indirectly expressed his fondness for sabine, by gifting a RS 10 ka caudbury's choclate😊 a gift for someone u love😍😆, i dont really know wht her feelings r towards him so far,she was cool when she knew he was getting engaged, so i really doubt she has any feelings for him😊 sorry cant write much in telugu 2 english😳
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol, dont feel sorry for wirting in english , telugu nakku kudda kastamae 😆

donno re, they dont touch me at alll . it seems forced or more like Business type of love to me , yes i wont deny she tunned his heart but other than that , i feel nothing for her
shivani9 thumbnail
vv is so displeased on hearing devkis name, n expressed his desire 2 protest against imv's option..n said therez diff between khushi n kaamiyaabi, which def means he sees no happiness in his relation with devki, this is my pov asi watch his reactions n 1'm 1 month away from the current status
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey whats the topic here ..😊
shivani9 thumbnail
telugu, 😃 u wont understand😊
jdfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ladybird9

telugu, 😃 u wont understand😊

yeah right......😆 anyways enjoy your Telugu chit chat😊
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jdfan

yeah right......😆 anyways enjoy your Telugu chit chat😊

tqs😊 but tht reply was for Nandini just j style😆😆😆 reply 2 ur question was muktibandhan again in justj style😛😊
jdfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ladybird9

tqs😊 but tht reply was for Nandini just j style😆😆😆 reply 2 ur question was muktibandhan again in justj style😛😊

ok  a little confusion Tongue because i dont understand Telugu either 😆......Mukti Bandhan  i havent seen it yet ....is it good or like uttaran? ..because i am fed up with uttaran and looking forward to new  Hindi shows.do let me know if there  are any good ones😊 Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago