Uttaran

Uttaran Chat Club -3 - Page 44

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

i thought u were busy to watch soaps huh😑otherwise i would have recommended mukti bandhan 4 u πŸ˜†its so different and good

hehe, thts is quite an old show now isnt itt, btw i remembe ru once told me, its buddhon ka showπŸ˜•πŸ˜† btw i mean i need 2 study, but tht doesnt mean i am gg 2 b mean 2 myself, i am watching pkyek and Navya now, but not interacting...😊 so its 1 hr a day for enetrtainment purely..πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cjs369

shivani .. do watch today's episode of UT ... somehow loved watching Veer n Ichcha today ... felt like old times VeeCha ...😊 I have put the links on VeeCha thread😊

no charu i have given up this show, the day i realseid veer sat in tht pooja n tht was the end of the glory of the par i adored, therez no fun in watching a dead veerπŸ˜› with Ichcha, I wud prefer to see as a widow than live with such a idiotπŸ€”, but i did watch 2-3  epi later on 2 see a bold Ichcha😊
Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JustJ

then i take the thank u πŸ˜†... who else promotes other shows in this forum πŸ˜†....

glad ur liking it Shvzzzzzzzzz

πŸ€— I loved the whole concept it feels like at home, u get scolded for no fault of ursπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wat was that about scolding ?? regarding navya or something else ??
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ladybird9

no charu i have given up this show, the day i realseid veer sat in tht pooja n tht was the end of the glory of the par i adored, therez no fun in watching a dead veerπŸ˜› with Ichcha, I wud prefer to see as a widow than live with such a idiotπŸ€”, but i did watch 2-3  epi later on 2 see a bold Ichcha😊

shivani ... I have put up the link in the veecha thread... may be if u watch it ur anger at veer will reduce a little... I know we are all upset with veer's behaviour... but today I felt happy for ichcha ... and I have a feeling today will cause Ichcha to get pregnant ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
😳Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
charu , one coochi coochi kuu scene wont work for many , wats the point of having a random cute scene when basics of a relation is sent for a toss
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

charu , one coochi coochi kuu scene wont work for many , wats the point of having a random cute scene when basics of a relation is sent for a toss

I agree Jaya... just was feeling happy for them... 😊 hope they have learnt their lesson and give us more good scenes...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

wat was that about scolding ?? regarding navya or something else ??

navya is scolded by her papa, as he misunderstands she was loving a guy in college when he sees a i love u mug and a lovely bunch of roses meant for her friend with Navya...on Valentines day..which she was actually helping in holding them for a whileπŸ˜†πŸ˜† bechari kaa poora band ghar peπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cjs369

shivani ... I have put up the link in the veecha thread... may be if u watch it ur anger at veer will reduce a little... I know we are all upset with veer's behaviour... but today I felt happy for ichcha ... and I have a feeling today will cause Ichcha to get pregnant ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
😳

tq u Charu, but  honestly charu i have lost all interest in this soap, i dont even want 2 see them togather anymore πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

absolutely, i hate such stupid tactics...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†