Uttaran Chat Club -3 - Page 13

Posted: 13 years ago
oops name got messed up ........πŸ˜† wat exams ??

a sunny day after snow would be refreshing
Originally posted by JustJ

oops name got messed up ........πŸ˜† wat exams ??

a sunny day after snow would be refreshing

sunny but still cold! 
shes doing bachelors in Psyc ...her final term exams πŸ˜ƒ
wow , best of luck to her too 
hey ppl ..wassup ? still celebrating India's victory ....:)
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

hey ppl ..wassup ? still celebrating India's victory ....:)
me waiting for south africa to win today!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by xavivilla

me waiting for south africa to win today!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Xavi... I have put up the score...😊
one request ... cud you pls put Ichcha's pics of 23rd n 24th episodes ...in the holi scenes ...she looks stunning there... I was thinking of putting up the pics but mine are not as good in quality as yours...

Originally posted by cjs369

Xavi... I have put up the score...😊
one request ... cud you pls put Ichcha's pics of 23rd n 24th episodes ...in the holi scenes ...she looks stunning there... I was thinking of putting up the pics but mine are not as good in quality as yours...

no need to request, i was on it before,,can u give me few hours, i am at university for 7 hours today, i will get back and then post them ok...thanks charu for the score as well πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
Originally posted by xavivilla

no need to request, i was on it before,,can u give me few hours, i am at university for 7 hours today, i will get back and then post them ok...thanks charu for the score as well πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

dont worry, put them up when ever u are free... will be waiting eagerly for them...thanks😍
πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by cjs369

dont worry, put them up when ever u are free... will be waiting eagerly for them...thanks😍
thanks for waiting...πŸ˜ƒ on friday i have 5 lectures back to back for 7 consecutive hours, its pretty today, i will put them tonight.. adn then i have that challenege with anmol too
Bhai, I am so happy for NZ................. YEEEEEEEEEEE........ god this last wicket is making me nervous , 🀒
Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago