Uttaran Chat Club -3 - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
yup every one dreams for d big screen ..n yes Mishal is a very very talented actor ..but ya Dutta's role is sumthing we dont find everyday ..a pwerful Role 😊

I once heard even Nandish was offred films .πŸ˜‰

N Charu  : u hav missed all the fun we had on dulhe raja's wall ..we teased for not inviting us to his shadi πŸ˜†.. n even got a spoiler pic πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜‰Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 13 years ago

hi aru ... how are you dear... ? you know na exams are going on.... so difficult to give that kind of time yaar...... I missed all the funπŸ˜‰Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by cjs369

hi aru ... how are you dear... ? you know na exams are going on.... so difficult to give that kind of time yaar...... I missed all the funπŸ˜‰

i m fine n hope u r too ....arey jst chk the wall once πŸ˜†.he said "aa jao aap logo ko kaun rok sakta hai " .i mean i said I was dyin to c him as marathi dulha , asked to click n upload ..  he said abhi lo n in a minute he uplaodedπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
😳

agreed jaya.. ... that its a bold decision and one respects him for being so strong... but where is the need to leave... he cud have taken leave for the shoots ... like many actors do ... where in the serial either they are shown to have gone away or in coma or in a situation where they dont need to be seen everyday ... after the movie gets completed he cud have come back...

divya @ ... you cud be right.... the clashes with Channel head cud be a reason....
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

i m fine n hope u r too ....arey jst chk the wall once πŸ˜†.he said "aa jao aap logo ko kaun rok sakta hai " .i mean i said I was dyin to c him as marathi dulha , asked to click n upload ..  he said abhi lo n in a minute he uplaodedπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
😳

aru... RK is such a sweetheart ya... 😳 he obliges to everything his fans say ... just checked the pic...he never lets us down ... and he is looking so cute as a marathi dulha ... πŸ˜‰ let me comment something and come back...πŸ˜†
Charu , well if MR made this decision , there had to be strong reason no πŸ˜†.......... well lets see 
Mishal came to india ?? he is NRI ??

His decision reminds me of MIK, he choose to quit KAA when it was on peak , he quits shows in btw if they dont give him satisfaction , even if its popular shows , no wonder i have and had a huge crush on him 😳
Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
Originally posted by JustJ

Mishal came to india ?? he is NRI ?? 

he is not exactly an NRI jaya ..I read sumwhere that he was abroad for some time ..mayb for family business ...

But ya he is soo talentedπŸ‘ ..he deserves to b on big screen ..after all how long d show wud work 1 yr mayb
oh nice , thanks aru , dont know much about him ........ 
Originally posted by JustJ

oh nice , thanks aru , dont know much about him ........ 

hav u chked sangini lolzz ..wat a blooper they hav made of d show ..may b the channel wud end it ..i luved Rudra there ..but πŸ˜•