TheNivedita element in viren

meera4nivren thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
after watching yester day's epi,i feel dat viren is becoming more n more like nivi...not only he is exremely biased to nivi,but he started to behave like nivi,his thoughts n deeds reflecting d influence f nivi πŸ‘in him....he is no longer arrogant,furious n self centred now....but tranforming into a lovable,selfless,understanding person like nivi...this change is explicitly shown right after his reunion with his famiy..he told VD that there is no longer bitterness in him.....this is indeed d first sign πŸ˜ unconsciously he is imitating nivi...during d last week he is shown emotional with teary eyes,repentent,confusing n tounge tied....all these can be attributed to nivi earlier...when cc told him to celebrate his 'victory' πŸ˜‘he became shocked n shouted at her with folded hands....but it was more because of pain,not of anger...no longer he is able to angry with anyone......while nivi is changing into confident and independent,viren is transformed from an egoistic,self centered,arrogant person to a selfless n lovable person like nivi.......so both ar changing for good.....😊n both r complementary to each other.......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful post...!!!and u r correct... both nivi and viren r changing...and they complement each other....!!and welcome to this forum dear ....waiting for more posts from u..!!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
such a beautiful observation.... πŸ˜
u just made me say 'WOW' after readin it... ur rite yar, viren is indeed turning out to be like nivi......
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
beautiful post!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
agree with u dear............😊
meera4nivren thumbnail
thanku  friends 4 liking my post....😊i hv been a silent reader since last month........