Hubby/BF Ko Bhula Kar Bhi......

Jab Screen Pe Onu Naa Miley😒

Din Ke AAdhe Ghante Gawa Kar Bhi......

Jab Koi Khushi Naa Miley😡😡😡
Toh Saat Khoon Maaf......
Sirf Mere Liye....Mere liye.......🥱🥱🥱

hello everybody...
i am ur  updater for today
sorry for my ramblings but u'll have to bear with them a lot today....coz i'm seriously irritated now......and in full mood to murder some people😡

[CRYPT]Video Update

(By Nipun97)

Here's a Recap Of The Last Epi(18/03/11)

onu slaps ritesh for misbehaving with tani👏👏
gas agency mein lagging aag...ritesh keeps smiling...smiling ...smiling.....😡
ritesh smiling toh onu's blood boiling boiling boiling...and so does ours😵
tani acts all mahaan🥱 decides to stay back with kuhu...
onu decides to be the beta of banerjee house😳

Summary Of Today's Epi

ritesh again lectures robbie....🥱🥱 
(his face shown zip zam zoom from all possible angles.......😵 5 minutes wasted🥱🥱🥱)
next torture jonaki🤔 talking abt hrithik's new dance show
(rot in hell SP.....jonaki se promotion karwa raha hai??? hrithik nachta reh jaayega...dance show flop ho jaayega...phir hum party manaayenge....😉🤣)
taposh arrested...molly faints..and the shoulder has to be our onu's😳
(i can see everybody landing on that shoulder but taani😳 btw..chance pe dance maaring molly😉..good move🤣)
tani as usual doubting ritesh for everything.....🥱
(by god tani...stop doubting concenterate on onu😡...otherwise next epi...jonaki will land on his shoulders)
and my mahaan taani...thinking...god..plzzz don't separate me from my near ones🥱
(i'm soo sure onu is not in this list😡😡😡)

Detailed Update

Part 1 

🥱🥱🥱 the epi starts with ritesh-robbie walking out of tani's house...ritesh asking robbie to celebrate his sucess.....but robbie isn't amused...infact he is very upset with the way things have shaped up......(the smirk on his face🤢 somebody kill ritesh or i will seriously i hate him like anything😡😡😡)
robbie blasts riteshand says henever wanted so many people to be affected...he only wanted to ruin taposh...he can't forgive himself for such a blunder ritesh then tries to justify himself and then emotionally blackmails robbie that he never thanked him for watever he did....robbie gets lured by him...and ritesh is successful...yet again in brain washing robbie🥱
ritesh then suggests to robbie to go in and sympathise with molly.....so that she starts thinking of coming back to him🥱🥱🥱
(will anybody care to explain wat is going on???? everything here is for molly ke liye ....creatives...we r least interested in seeing how ritesh smiles from different angles😡 we would rather see better things😡)
one shock wasn't enough...next shot was jonaki😒
she goes on ranting abt her facial🥱🥱( guys lets pool some money and send her to timbaktoo with a facial, pedicure and manicure kit ....for forever....i've started abhoring her now....)
she starts talking with kuhu abt hrithik's new dance show and the kolkata auditions😒
( i sooo hate SP... here wen every second counts they use our show to promote another show😵)
the scene then *thankfully* shifts to banerjee house where everybody is trying to console taposh....shekhar asks him to get over it....and start afresh as these kinds of hitches occur...even he faced some initially....😊(oki...this was a relief.....but shekhar is still on my hitlist)
just then sumona comes and starts🥱🥱🥱how she never trusted taposh...he was good for nothing and blah blah blah🥱🥱🥱...and all that molly mumbles is.."maa aap ye kya keh rahi hain"(my foot....molly😡 grow up!!!... shut up that big mouthed woman and ask her to go and mind her own business......rather than poking her nose in ur affairs....)
robbie then offers to help molly😳 and softly mumbles..,taposh too😳
but taposh refuses and says he'll manage everything😊
just then the police come there and ask for tposh...they tell him that they want him to come to the police station for some interrogation as preliminary reports suggest that the fire broke out due to leakage of LPG and there were illegal lpg cylinders stored in his office 
taposh denies doing any such thing and says he has done no such illegal activity...the police then take him....
here molly faints...where else.....on onu's shoulders😳
everybody gets worried abt her

Part 2

here tani tries to feed kuhu something wen she notices a police car infront of her house and taposh moving towards it...she asks mashima to take care of kuhu and runs outside ganguly house....and cries frantically asking taposh and laboni wat the matter was....onu meanwhile tries to get in touch with their lawyer to get an anticipatory bail and prepare their defense in favour of taposh
the police take taposh away as the whole family keep looking on...crying...unable to do anything......laboni consoles a crying molly and asks her not to worry as she takes her inside.......tani then sees ritesh there smirking and thinks that all their problems started right from the day he returned and she has a gut feeling that watever happened with taposh he has a hand in it.....the moment he entered he created a rift between onu and robbie and now all her own people r suffering
she then sees onu-robbie come face to face....but both do not speak to each other as onu makes his way towards laboni's house and robbie heads towards ganguly house with ritesh....
tani sends a silent prayer to god that ritesh isn't using robbie to fulfill his evil deeds
she then turns towards her house where she sees onu consoling laboni and prays to god that she doesn't know wats in store for her future.....but she just hopes that her own people stay with her always😊

Part 3

🥱🥱🥱🥱 sumona🥱🥱🥱she starts her ranting...how taposh will never get a job...has a huge loan and her daughter's future is doomed🥱🥱🥱she starts packing molly's bags and tells tani and laboni that she is taking her daughter away.....as she doesn't want her daughter to suffer anymore...laboni tries to stop her and tells her that everything will be fine...but sumona is sumona🥱🥱🥱 and molly is molly🥱🥱🥱 sumona sayswat if laboni makes molly work to meet their expenses🤔 (so pregnant women don't work🤔 thats news😆😆😆) neways....laboni decides to give in andasks molly to go with her mom as she'll be getting better care in her house...and once everything is fine...she'll call her back.....molly starts crying( goddamn molly...y don't u open ur mouth???😡😡 u are the root cause of everything....u opened ur mouth at the wrong time and asked taposh to marry u....bechara he's stuck in all this mess coz of u😡 and now..instead of asking ur mom to shut up...all u do is cry??😵)
molly leaves with sumona as tani and laboni say a tearful goodbye!

epi ends(thank god)

Epi Rating: 2/10
Precap: None

it was a BAKWAAS epi by all means🥱🥱🥱
frankly there was no need atall for this crap track...who is interested in watching molly faint and taposh arrested...jonaki's saree and ritesh's smile?????creatives...had u shown ritesh harming onu directly after coming back.....that would've been much more tolerable than this thing...the countdown has started....9 more epis to go and we r still stuck with all this😡😡😡
robbie-ritesh scene could've been cut short...sumona's bakwaas was unwanted for😡😡and no need to show jonaki😵 and allthat onu says in this epi is haa and molly??😡
for once i feel laboni made a smart move....fasad ki jarr(molly) ko uske ghar bhej diya...hopefully we r not going to see anymore of sumona.....

i'm in such a bad mood today that i feel like killing characters from this show😵

here's my saat khoon maaf hitlist😎

#1 ritesh...somebody kill him....he reminds me of that joker from batman movie and i hate his smile.....send him away from onu...or i'll actually kill him😡😡😡

#2 sumona...i don''t believe she was ever a principal in any school...no values in her transfer mr.bodhon in the dark jungles of andaman islands...she'll stay away from us.....😡

#3 jonaki...OMG...she is a makeup ki dukaan,....will u plzzz shut her up...or i'll strangle her😡😡

# 4 molly...sab kuch iske liye😡😡 had she not been there....everything would've been fine...she opens her mouth at the wrong time...infront of the wrong personand lands on onu's shoulders while fainting😡

# 5 robbie...i'm sorry to say but his negativity is becoming a bit too much.....

# 6 ananya....yea....i want to pull out ananya from hell(i know she is in hell😆 ritesh se shaadi ki hai...no way she would've landed in heaven😉) and kill her again for bringing ritesh in my onu's life😒

# 7 shekhar....he fathered samples like ananya and robbie😳 i'm sure nilu was having an extra marital affair wen onu was born...no way he is shekhar's son🤣🤣

tell me wat u feel abt my saat khoon list...and if its forgivable for me😉
i'll be happy to do the honours😎
my suggestion...skip the epi😆😆😆
love
vandy

Edited by -vandy- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
🤣 nice beginning vandy! 🤣
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the update di.. i totally agree on the shoulder landing thing.. everyone except taani are landing on onu's shoulders.. LOL.. 😆
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maria2285

thanks for the update di.. i totally agree on the shoulder landing thing.. everyone except taani are landing on onu's shoulders.. LOL.. 😆

🤣 I too....... as I saw shoulder-landing on Anu, I was like 😲😕 wats this, where r remaining people ? 😳🤣Edited by ramyaks - 13 years ago
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😲 😲 😲 oh god 😳 vandy u are in terrible mood today .itni khauf nak update mar ne mar ne pe uttar aye ho. title bhi kiya hai😲 saath khun maaf🤢. literally i start shiverring
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Vandy, Thanks for the update..  😃
Kis Khata ki mili hai saza..
🤔
Edited by mishti_17 - 13 years ago
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Rockiing & Hilarious Upd, Vandy 👏 

The Update was much better & entertaining than the Epi. 😆 
Love the begining "Saat khoon maaf, mere liye" 😆
Fab work... ur 7 khoon maaf list Rocks ! (Agar koi mushkil hai to I can be ur partner😆... I would love to the hounor of killing Ritesh😡)

loved ur dialogs - "Ritesh.. smiling, smiling, smiling, Onu's bloos boiling, boiling, boiling..." 🤣

Thnx for the Upd. 😊

missing TL already 😒
minaz296 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks vandy for the lovely update...
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the update, Vandi Di!!! 🤗

As for the 7 Khoon Maaf....Saare khoon maaf but instead of bringing Ananya back...since she's already dead...you might as well kill off Nupur 🤣 since she's the undercurrent/reason why there are so many problems in the first place...if there was no Nupur then we would have had TaAnu scenes in place of Onu-Nupur scenes, no Gulabo bribing, no Kali mandir misunderstanding b/w Robi-Onu-Taani, etc.
Anuszka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot, Vandy!
Upadate is superb. ⭐️

Your hitlist is the best. I loved no. 6 - ananya " and kill her again"  
🤣