Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
These kids were remarkable, They are very sharp also and they are needed for the next season since the show has a lot of scope to show relastionship on a broader spectrum.
Apurva and his  relastionship with these kids were  the USP of the show and they gave their 100% in showing their talent.

To start a new season its very much required to place a foundation and if ita related to  Bidaai of  girls and especially daughters and Anmol's dotting daughter Tammy and partner Khushi will be a good take off !
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I truly loved watching the kids and Anmol was awesome with them ..

He knew where to  make tyhem smile where to  see that they are unhappy and give them a boost !!
The kheer scene where Khushi was sad that Alkhe did'nt come down he boosted her moral that you take kheer from your masi maa

I think Anmol's character was well played with good chemistry with tammy Khushi

I soo miss them I would love to see them in a continuation of a new season
Infact now a days child artists chemistry with adults are makinga great combination

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
missing this kids soo sweet kids... 😭

very talented kids...

this is my favorite ❤️

i just hope if rajan ji with bring this kids back on bidaai2 continuation...
bhondu2010 thumbnail
I think if they make season two then Anmol will have to be an important part of teh show

Tammy needs her papa..

They will show more beautiful moments with them

The show needs Anmol and Apurva and it will only be reasonable to have anmol ragini and their family with tammana  to show the shows sequel
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@bhondu well said if there is season two then Anmol will be an important part of The show... hope it will happen soon.. Missing him...
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Yes Audience saw the depth in the character of Anmol and his relastionship with Tammana at various occasuons.
If  the stoyr is about Tammana and Khsuhi  Tammana cannot live without her dad which was proved several times in season one

They share an unbreakable bond and this bond will continue for  the future also

I think the message is clear  what  means a new season of this show when it happens and who are the main reason for beautioful bonding