Posted: 13 years ago
Tammana Rajvansh , daughter of Anmol and Ragini Rajvansh. She was the apple of their eye, FOr Tammana her father was an idol she always looked upon her dad for many things, He called her his princess, sweetheart all the softy and sweet words  he wanted to shower on her. Anmol would also go all out to make her happy , keep her on top of the world.😊

The Day she learned that her father would leave her and go the word DIVORCE did'nt make sense for her and she and khushi went to the room to read about it, or ask Gunni what it meant, πŸ˜•πŸ˜­
She asked Anmol if he would drop her off to school and he was devastated with the thought of leaving but kept all the courage and told her that he would leave her to school and then leave for a tour.. That tour she somehow felt would be forever..😭

Kidnapping by evils, but safe return, Anmol was there with her  She held his hand and was'nt ready to leave it The grip was so strong that even when she huged Ragini she was more converend that Anmol wud leave her and go...And more over watching Vasu accusing Saakshi and asking her to leave due to this misunderstanding of the kidnapping , took a toll on Tammana and she fainted  still hlding her father's hand..

Indeed she  wanted nothing else in teh world at that time but her father Anmol Rajvansh..
She  was so worried that in the state of mind she was in a shock she just muttered papa papa please don't leave me and go !!

Anmol was always her happiness.. He kissed her forehead and said he is with her only
Ragini was also amazed by this beautiful father daughter relationship, she assured Tammana that her dad will be with her only !!😭😭😭

I was so emotional watching this scene thought of sharing it with you !!πŸ‘

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGBnvbvZSow[/YOUTUBE]
@shanti..thanks loads for  sharing this video.

anmol/tammy bond words are less to describe such love that existed between them.

from day one this little angel was her papa's life and world..he went against a certain rule in his/ragini relationship just to fulfill her birthday wish.any time he was there for her..

same goes for tammy her papa was her world too.one misunderstanding it did shaken her and how she told ragini"bolo nah mama anmol papa hi mere papa hein"she wanted to be reassured that its all a lie but she had to face the truth..a truth that angini wanted to tell her when she would have grown up a bit more and had a knowledge of understanding such sensible issue.

she was devastated and reacted in a negative way..here too we could the immense love of anmol for his daughter.he blamed himself for the pain his princess was going through when he told vasu."humein tamanna ko pehele yeh saab bata denaa chahiye..aaj meri beti iss daur se nahin guzartee".his daughter's pain and tears was his weakness and he decided to leave the rajvansh house for her happiness..

the last epi it was  unbelievable of how much tammy loved her papa and the scene in the video is enough to touch the heart and tears comes so naturally..😭

how she said to khushi .. "mein apne papa ke binaa nahin raheha saktee"and was ready to go to his office and stop him..

anmol heart touching dialogues are enough to show his undying love for his daughter.."mein apni beti ko chor ke kahin nahin jaoungaa kabhie nahin"...his baby was his life.she was his source of living..

the question is how can this out of this world bond of father/daughter not shown in bidaai2?

..this was one of the usp of the show.it reflects the concept"bidaai sapna babul ka"a dream of a father doing the bidaai of his daughter ...

tammy was anmol rajvansh daughter and will always remain his as this bond cant be broken...so a hope creatives bring this usp back in the show..anmol/tammy relationship and how the love grows more with yrs..

Edited by savee_k - 13 years ago
here too we could the immense love of anmol for his daughter.he blamed himself for the pain his princess was going through when he told vasu."humein tamanna ko pehele yeh saab bata denaa chahiye..aaj meri beti iss daur se nahin guzartee".his daughter's pain and tears was his weakness and he decided to leave the rajvansh house for her happiness..

the last epi it was  unbelievable of how much tammy loved her papa and the scene in the video is enough to touch the heart and tears comes so naturally..😭

how she said to khushi .. "mein apne papa ke binaa nahin raheha saktee"and was ready to go to his office and stop him..

It touches your heart !! Both Apurva and this little girl were fabulous

I felt so bad for Anmol when he was explaining to Vasu that one day she will need to know the fact.. More than anyone in the world he loved her !!!😳

Truly his weekness !!!
yes anmol love for his daughter did captured our heart..

the scenes in this video are  enough to  make us feel the unlimited love he can shower on his daughter..how he thanked ragini that she let him stay and for him to  fulfill the duty of a father..

how can we forget that time also where we observed how much tammy is precious in anmol's life..

in their room after the real father issue over he told ragini how he felt for being away from tammy  .."jeete jee maut""maut se bahetar zindagi"..his life would have been nonexistant ..his daughter was everything for him.

agree with you apoorva was so at ease in a father's role and nirali too was awesome.the duo of father/daughter was a hit with audiences also same as angini..
What a relationship anmol and his daughter had... Both love each more than any thing... Anmol father of sweet little girl tammy he just want to give all the happines in the world to his angel... miss this loving father daughter bond on screen. i hope bidaai 2 will come up with ANMOL-TAMMY sweet relationship....
Awesome post ShantiπŸ‘,😊apart from Angini the one relationship I loved to watch was Anmol,Tammy relationship.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Their every scenes had so much depth πŸ‘and especially loved the color issue scene where Anmol solved it so lovingly.πŸ‘
One of the most beautiful scenes to see how Tammy knows only one person who is her father Anmol Rajvansh !!

I soo wished they can show some flash backs of him playing with her or making some nice  toys and  showing more of their bonding like say 5 years to 6 years time frame..

Those moments truly would  show the depth this man has  for Tammy
The ways he gripped his hand and never left go of it  even when she fainted proves that seperation from a man who indeed  she always beleieved was her dad is a shock for her

This makes me  fill my eyes with tears !!😭
I want to see more of this relastionship in the next season !~
😭😭😭  such a beautiful scene yaar........and such a beautiful relationship RS build.....
Originally posted by shanti05

here too we could the immense love of anmol for his daughter.he blamed himself for the pain his princess was going through when he told vasu."humein tamanna ko pehele yeh saab bata denaa chahiye..aaj meri beti iss daur se nahin guzartee".his daughter's pain and tears was his weakness and he decided to leave the rajvansh house for her happiness..

It touches your heart !! Both Apurva and this little girl were fabulous

I felt so bad for Anmol when he was explaining to Vasu that one day she will need to know the fact.. More than anyone in the world he loved her !!!
😳

Truly his weekness !!!
I agree for these sake a continuation from where they left is a must

Althought they showed a lot of Tammy and Anmol scenes , But i want to see more masti bara and ragini is  getting angry like the chocolate scene aap inhey dantiye mat !!😳

And then ragini getting annoyed and Anmol  manaofying her and  may be  make dinner for her πŸ˜†

Originally posted by shanti05

Tammana Rajvansh , daughter of Anmol and Ragini Rajvansh. She was the apple of their eye, FOr Tammana her father was an idol she always looked upon her dad for many things, He called her his princess, sweetheart all the softy and sweet words  he wanted to shower on her. Anmol would also go all out to make her happy , keep her on top of the world.😊

The Day she learned that her father would leave her and go the word DIVORCE did'nt make sense for her and she and khushi went to the room to read about it, or ask Gunni what it meant, πŸ˜•πŸ˜­
She asked Anmol if he would drop her off to school and he was devastated with the thought of leaving but kept all the courage and told her that he would leave her to school and then leave for a tour.. That tour she somehow felt would be forever..😭

Kidnapping by evils, but safe return, Anmol was there with her  She held his hand and was'nt ready to leave it The grip was so strong that even when she huged Ragini she was more converend that Anmol wud leave her and go...And more over watching Vasu accusing Saakshi and asking her to leave due to this misunderstanding of the kidnapping , took a toll on Tammana and she fainted  still hlding her father's hand..

Indeed she  wanted nothing else in teh world at that time but her father Anmol Rajvansh..
She  was so worried that in the state of mind she was in a shock she just muttered papa papa please don't leave me and go !!

Anmol was always her happiness.. He kissed her forehead and said he is with her only
Ragini was also amazed by this beautiful father daughter relationship, she assured Tammana that her dad will be with her only !!😭😭😭

I was so emotional watching this scene thought of sharing it with you !!πŸ‘

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGBnvbvZSow[/YOUTUBE]

Shanti this amazing relation needs to continue in season2 otherwise it is a waste .