Originally posted by -Preeti-

GREAT
do we have More to ruin things. Thanks Mr Dhondu😑

I KNOW RIGHT?!

So annoying. Urgh.
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG πŸ˜² Waiting For This Traack Noow Hope Aro Confess Her Love To Arjun πŸ˜ƒ
i think arjun is just testing arohi but will agree once he is sure she is telling the truth.
I dont think CV's are gonna give any of the tracks its logical culmination coz frankly they dont care a penny about the plots or subplots or watsoever....its like everyday its a new episode and they are only cashing on karan kritika's very palpable chemistry.....!

heck after 2day's episode i realised that how much i love karan-kritika cos i wud hav ditched dis show long ago if it wasn't for them and my love for kmh...sorry 4 blabbering...i m just angry!!!
Originally posted by MARYADAFAN

i think arjun is just testing arohi but will agree once he is sure she is telling the truth.

πŸ˜† .. the only word tht rang in my mind after watching todays epi was "game" "game" "game".. so it mite b possible..tht its Arjun's counterattack game plan..πŸ˜‰... and iss baar phir se shayaad Go-Awry (Gauri) ka plan ulta pad jaaye.. and by her mighty effortts she actually helps A_A's re union!πŸ˜›
Edited by achiever - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mitali_s

I dont think CV's are gonna give any of the tracks its logical culmination coz frankly they dont care a penny about the plots or subplots or watsoever....its like everyday its a new episode and they are only cashing on karan kritika's very palpable chemistry.....!

heck after 2day's episode i realised that how much i love karan-kritika cos i wud hav ditched dis show long ago if it wasn't for them and my love for kmh...sorry 4 blabbering...i m just angry!!!

I can truly understand ur emotions.. coz.. mere bhi same to same hai..!πŸ˜†.. if it wasnt 4 KK*2 i wud've ditched this show in its initial phase itself.... also thr is no other show on any channel thts actually quite entertaining in its weird ways... its like utter crap plot in few epis.. and njoying in some ..... its like a big roller coaster ride.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
Haven't seen d promo yet...but it sounds pretty confusing....how is Arohi supposed to prove her love by going away...πŸ˜•πŸ€”
As d sub-plots cropping up at every turn....i think d Cvs testing d water....whichever of these click wid d viewers..they'll continue it i guess....but none of d tracks so far has ended convincingly.....
@achiever thats the sad part.....the show is so funny and wierdly entertaining at times that inspite of all its inconsistencies i know i m gonna watch it till the end...heck i dun even watch anything else on tv dis religiously!!
22-03-11-E24-Arohi Ka ILU Bolne Ka Naya Style & On Sets Masti ;-)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHN-LMXLFTY&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by mitali_s

@achiever thats the sad part.....the show is so funny and wierdly entertaining at times that inspite of all its inconsistencies i know i m gonna watch it till the end...heck i dun even watch anything else on tv dis religiously!!

deir chemistry is wat holds the show together irrespective of the story line n weird plots ...