Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kkkk1212

hey is it one of those promos which is part of an episode... or did it look more like it has been shot specifically for a promo purpose to say the general flow of d story now?

hope i could make d question clear 😕

dunno... We all r desperately waiting for the links...
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kkkk1212

saare romance sapne mein dekhte rehte hai... judaai ke nightmares nahi aate inko???? 😡

sachi yaar pyaar bhi sapno mein karte hai plz judai bhi sapno mein ho
kitna sote hai arjuhi ki din raat bas sapne hi dekhte hai
samajh nhi ata pehle nafrat karte the fir bhi ek dusre ki ankho se padh lika kitni mohabbat hai woh bhi 8 din mein in jungle
or ab itne din ho gaye chasme laga ke beithe ki dikh nahi raha pyaar huhhhhhhhh
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I have a different viewpoint

Arjun knows Arohi loves him very much

Even if he thinks Arohi loves Dhondu he will never tell her to leave house? Because he loves her so much he will try and get back the love. Thats what he has done entire serial whether KMH1 and KMH2. Despite his wife misbehaving, accusing etc he will never tell her himself to get out. Then why now?

I think Arjun has come to know his birth secret(may be he overheard kumud and mikhael discussing or RPS told him)

OR

Arjun overheard RPS telling to harm Arohi

So he told her till matter settle to leave house(Obivously she is a bit stupid so he did not tell her real reason and just said get out)

Edited by myviewprem - 13 years ago
kkkk1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: myviewprem

Even if he thinks Arohi loves Dhondu he will never tell her to leave house? Because he loves her so much he will try and get back the love. Thats what he has done entire serial whether KMH1 and KMH2. Despite his wife misbehaving, accusing etc he will never tell her himself to get out. Then why now?

I think Arjun has come to know his birth secret(may be he overheard kumud and mikhael discussing or RPS told him)

OR

So he told her till matter settle to leave house(Obivously she is a bit stupid so he did not tell her real reason and just said get out)

point...but d thing is unless its on a sad note it wudnt b a twist n d tale worth telecasting as a promo.......i mean  obviously if she was purposely misbehaving to hurt him she wud put her foot down nd stand up against being told to leave d houz.. foolish girl.jhagron mein hamesha taiyyar....😡   ...........and birth secret pata chalta toh uska promo detein i think...its a big big issue....

-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i m shocked....ye kya ho gaya....😭😭
dhondu ab to t pakka gaya nw i wont leave u....!!!!😡😡
--priyal-- thumbnail

OR

yeh yeh ho sakta hai
shayed fir se gauri or rps millke kuch plan kare
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

OR

gud pt...itz quite a possibility... Becoz arjun wud nt leave arohi so easily Just becoz of dat stupid dhondhu...
ipkknd06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
plssssssssss linkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Links please... I think this could also be a bad dream that arohi has during the night that she is might away from arjun... I hope that is what is actually is!
--priyal-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishakumar

Links please... I think this could also be a bad dream that arohi has during the night that she is might away from arjun... I hope that is what is actually is!

yeah hum sab yahi chahte hai ki yeh ek nightmare ho
hum sab links ke liye wait kar rahe hai