Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Chelsha

Resin Maaneets heart even if Dev gets a punishment by the law.
4. My last and a funny point is CVs made a big mistake by making Sameer Sharma as Dev.
๐Ÿ˜†
In yesterdays epi when Sameer said in a heavy voice with a tearfilled eyes 'I know Geet, after all that i ve done to you, i don't have the right to come near you even after death. But doing this i am helping myself to ease my burden a little bit' I really felt how much he repents for his sin. I even shed a tear drop for him. I was like -Oh man, I know Mere words cant give back anything you had taken from that innocent eighteen year old girl. But by forgiving you if she can live a peaceful life with her Maan why wont she forgive and forget you???

Chella dis is wot xctly i want to say...how long can any one stay away 4m blood relations MAAN is his elder bro n elder brothers are like fathers...dont u ppl remember when maan was teeling geet about dev on there engagmnt day...his every word was showing love n affection 4 him like a son..it is not easy to hate a prsn whome we loved dis much..all de havocs of Geets life r now clear...she has rewarded a lot for her tribulations...her family repent on dere deeds n abve all she have her MAAN in her lyf.. i thnk now or after some time when she ll be having her n maans  baby  back she ll forgive hm..n also it ud be easy to forget horrible past after having maans child..
i hope so๐Ÿ˜Š

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
agreed...i feel as though he deserves another chance.....humans make mistakes and he regrets it.....so i think geet is right in forgiving him..
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I want Dev-Geet romance once more..
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mg777

I won't say anything much because I am fed up of.

No matter how many rooms he decorates for Maan and Geet, how many time he says sorry to them, how many times he gets beaten by a random person, how many times he divorces his wife ( just joking)...I won't ever stand in favour of forgiving him till he gets punished as stated by the law. That's all. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'll stand with u.
hookedonGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CID_HD

I want Dev-Geet romance once more..

What???? You r kidding right? what romance once more? that was NOT a romance, that was a game Dev & NT were playing with an innocent.  For a long long time he didnt regret it.  Even when he saw her in Delhi he didnt regret, all he wanted was to know how she got there.

I'm sorry if i sound rude it was not my intention
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shanzy

Before geeting chappals n rotten eggs...just listen my POV frnds

he is the prsn who ruind lyf of an innocent girl
and wot happns after that he strt repnting over his sin but due to cmpny of dat devil NT he ingnore his thinkings
After sm tym he realize his huge mistake n 4m dat day he is repenting
he left KM, divorsed his wife, working as an normal employ in his own bro s compny, lost his only sincere frnd n da grl who lved him, again n again n again trying to make his bro n geet happy, still he is facing disgrace n humiliation... i mean this is enough 4 a normal being..we all know very well dat v ud forgive da prsn if he realy repent over his mistake...yar itna pachtany k bad to Allah b maaf kr deta hy
Thats why i felt maneet ud forgive him now๐Ÿ˜•

" .yar itna pachtany k bad to Allah b maaf kr deta hy" wow what an excellent line! 
Edited by happygolucky - 13 years ago
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shanzy

emm m nt gonna argue it...cz i think argumentation over argumentation goes no where๐Ÿ˜Š
u r right in your own sence probably i felt it cz of my chohy jesa dil๐Ÿ˜†..dat melts in no tym๐Ÿ˜†
moreover i believe in forgiving ppl so dat Allah might forgive me 4 my sins...dats it๐Ÿ˜Š

Perfect reply๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by: hookedonGeet

What???? You r kidding right? what romance once more? that was NOT a romance, that was a game Dev & NT were playing with an innocent.  For a long long time he didnt regret it.  Even when he saw her in Delhi he didnt regret, all he wanted was to know how she got there.

I'm sorry if i sound rude it was not my intention

I agree!
Dev played a game with Geet, it cannot be titled as "romance" !!
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
but he should atleast get punished for his crimes/sins.................
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ghaltian, paap, gunaah...insaan se hote hai...aggar aap bagwaan ke agge haath jor kar usse mafi mang sakte , aggar aap allah ke samne hath pehla kar usse mafi mang sakte hai , to iska matlab yeh hua ke aap usse mafi ki humid rakte hai...aur aggar aap jaisa koi baghwan ya allah ke samne nehi, ek insaan dusre insaan se mafi mangta hai to kya ghalat karta hai? Agar usse mafi mil jaye to kya ghalat hai? baghwan ya allah maaf karde tab koi nehi kahega yeh ghalat hai ...