a suggestion for yashu's holi luk (:

Posted: 13 years ago
how do u guys think dis luk will suit yashu in RBO holi party i mean dis hair do n d dress...me thinks it vl luk superb on her...😉

this hairdo ðŸ˜Š
just my opinion ...u guys give urs plz....
Edited by shanak_lover - 13 years ago
i love the look but i want her hair tied in a bun like she has done in one or two of the scenes in d show tht makes her look all d more adorable but i love this look tooo
 i so want her to keep her hair in a high pony or bun
it will look good on her...
u shud hav posted b4 yaar.i thnk shootng over by now................
Originally posted by Yasharanrocks

u shud hav posted b4 yaar.i thnk shootng over by now................

aww...my bad
yeah she will gud in this attire anything will be gud on her
white or off-white suits yashu a lot...she'll look pretty in any of these colors ..ofcourse kt too  looks gr8 in white...
white fr sure n im loving the suits shes getting from sat the black n pink n 2day yellow mustard one she looked fab in both i so want a white tight fitting churidaar she will look gr8:)
yeah that would have been nice if they  could have used your ideas, maybe next time if they didn't use them this time
Ausum suggestion! Yashu would look great in those!! But I too like karishma said would love to see her in white churidaar suit!! Churidaars are made solely for Yashu! She looks fab in them!! And abt hair do's.. I don't mind as far as her hair doesn't look fake! For this one day she should use her own hair and maybe tie it up in a pony tail! Would look gorgeous in it! I can so imagine Yashu aka khanak in it!! 😃