Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Prud123

Firstly dont know how you cant understand your own point.Secondly was just trying to understand your POV but seems like you are not interested so let it be.

yes sadly😭

basically i like dancers in the show who improve through out..Amit n Falon..are at the same status..from day one..😛😛😛😛😛😛
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aww....poor Raju!

This is a dance competition that is supposed to bring out the BEST dancers of India. It's not really unfair that Amit and Falon are trained from the Shamaik Dhavar dance school because majority of the contestants are trained from somewhere. That way you can argue that Karan being trained from Mia Michaels is not fair. Just quit whining and accept that this is a competition, some are going to be better than others.
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 13 years ago
sverma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angeline76

How come Amit - Falon, who's trained with shiamak davar and performs in tours are allowed to participate when one of the shiamak davar Institute of performing Arts principal dancer, Marzi Pestonji sits as one the judge ?

This is totally unfair to other contestants because they have to work a lot harder  to prove themself and being a first timers and amateur dancers they aren't well versed with the poise the Amit - Falon is accustomed with. Please help the raw talents to show their talent rather than taking contestant who already made name for themselves through their dance schools... As an audience who watches this show everyweek, we would like to watch some new contestants making an impact in this show rather than the trained shiamak davar's dancers...Please let the show be more interesting for the audiences..Audiences are more happy when someone from their similar background makes it to the limelight and judged for his pure talent. What we want is pure talent...

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
either bring all trained dancers or all amatures..

But it is not A-F's fault for being there..

Each season there has been someone who has been trained by a pro..
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree varsha di....but hats off to those who were not trained by someone sitting in mentor seats and still went alot ahead in the competition ðŸ˜ƒ biggest example being D-sir...

Ofcourse a student for TL's academy who was in TL's team had to win DID 2 😉 
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Mihir there is no comparison between TL's student VS D sir...They are totally different style dancers...One trained by pro while the other trained himself..both worked hard...It is personal choice who each likes..

With that  I will say good luck to all
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Mihir there is no comparison between TL's student VS D sir...They are totally different style dancers...One trained by pro while the other trained himself..both worked hard...It is personal choice who each likes..

With that  I will say good luck to all

ðŸ˜ƒ I am just pointing out what factors could have led to a TL's student's win ðŸ˜‰ It was pretty evident from public forums and websites who had the biggest fan following bas influence and money ke chakkar mein maar kha gaye D-sir 

and i said that coz its kindda same case here...Amit-Falon and Karan-Carling both have pretty strong influences to make them win...not that they don't deserve but just saying. 
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mihirism

ðŸ˜ƒ I am just pointing out what factors could have led to a TL's student's win ðŸ˜‰ It was pretty evident from public forums and websites who had the biggest fan following bas influence and money ke chakkar mein maar kha gaye D-sir 

and i said that coz its kindda same case here...Amit-Falon and Karan-Carling both have pretty strong influences to make them win...not that they don't deserve but just saying. 

According to me Amit-Falon or Vikram-Niharika deserve to win. ðŸ˜ƒ

Just in case you were wondering 🤣
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 13 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail

I am not going to say who deserves to win..

Mihir Zee promoted D sir alot..He had bigger fan following than shakti..I dont want to debate or argue abt previous shows..

As I say what ever channel wants it is fine by MOI...As I am not hooked on personally to any one..No favs period ..
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
but i thought dharmesh was trained.....😕 didn't he say something about a dance master who used to not take fees and taught him dance?