Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: desicrowd

Rajeev rocks the stage every time he comes on it...he is so full into dance, he enjoys every moment he gets in dancing...totally rocks...

@underlined: Very true! He totally enjoys his dance.
bee5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: debayon

Yes, Rajeev Sir is this humble, dedicated guy who takes his tasks seriously when assigned to him. That is why he gives his 110% to everything and gives a consistently 'fulto fatak' performanceπŸ˜ƒ

Marzi on the other hand, is more on the joker-ish side and tries hard to keep his 'Udibaba' reputation. Dunno if it is scripted or not though, although something tells me it is. Anyways, he is mostly trying to 'make a fool of himself' per se whenever he is on the dance floor. Although he can be a very elegant dance if he does it seriously. Do not forget his fox trot(?) with Shweta.

So yeah, Marzi does it lightly and therefore, looks kinda lackadaisical in comparison to Rajiv, although Rajeev is still the best!πŸ˜›

Very well said ! πŸ‘
bee5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akanna

Yes, Rajeev is like TL, brings a lot of positive energy on to the stage! Remo can do it too.. Marzi likes to act like a clown, I dont think he cannot dance since he is a trained dancer.. Marzi is like having competition with Jay on the comedy side! Even Jay is a fabulous dancer!! I like Geeta's dance, but I dont think she can do all kinds of dance forms that her dancers do, that could be why.. But she is a graceful dancer...

Both TL & Remo used to take their dances seriously when they were called on stage. And now Rajeev too.
It is just tha,t Marzi, as if thinks, he has to be 1 more Sampurn-Vikaas on the show.πŸ˜†
priyapiya thumbnail
Originally posted by: bee5

Both TL & Remo used to take their dances seriously when they were called on stage. And now Rajeev too.
It is just tha,t Marzi, as if thinks, he has to be 1 more Sampurn-Vikaas on the show.πŸ˜†

I Think Like We Have Geeta Maa And Shewta...
I Think We Have One More New Jodi In Town And That Is Marzi's And Jay The Two Sampurn Vikaas Of This Show.............
Edited by priyagurung - 13 years ago
angeline76 thumbnail
True, i agree Rajeev dances very well, and Marzi should put a little effort when he's told to dance by Dada because he plays around too much and never really shows the moves. A mentor or a judge is a person who has expertise on the particular subject , that's why he is a judge. So Marzi has to show that he is better than the contestant when he's made to dance with the contestant. Even a small move has to be better than the contestant. Like Rajeev for instance, he's too good even when he's dancing together with the contestant. You can see the difference between his moves and the contestants. That what you call a mentor...
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Rajeev =  Best Dancer
Marzi    = Best Choreographer
Geeta    = Best  Actress

Mithun =  Best Filler
Sweta  = Best Dresser
Roy    =  Best Host
gr8love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think they are equally good dancers. MARZI being the Joker he is....laughs off all his performances. But if you remember their team performance and their entry into this show....his chreography was wayyyy better including his dance!!
bee5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angeline76

True, i agree Rajeev dances very well, and Marzi should put a little effort when he's told to dance by Dada because he plays around too much and never really shows the moves. A mentor or a judge is a person who has expertise on the particular subject , that's why he is a judge. So Marzi has to show that he is better than the contestant when he's made to dance with the contestant. Even a small move has to be better than the contestant. Like Rajeev for instance, he's too good even when he's dancing together with the contestant. You can see the difference between his moves and the contestants. That what you call a mentor...

Very true! Well said!πŸ‘
The seriousness of a mentor and judge is not there when Marzi comes on stage.

bee5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summer3

Rajeev =  Best Dancer
Marzi    = Best Choreographer
Geeta    = Best  Actress

Mithun =  Best Filler
Sweta  = Best Dresser
Roy    =  Best Host

now, who is Roy?! 
Did Jay change his name ? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†