DID Doubles

Mentor's performances on stage

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It is mostly Marzi or Rajeev who are called either by the contestants or Dada for some small performances just as "fillers".

What I have seen is whenever Rajeev comes on stage, he dances much much better than anyone on stage that time, be it the contestants or anyone else. He just stands out and really dances so well.

But when Marzi comes, he is hardly any serious and his dance moves are also not that great.

Is this just my feeling or anyone else feels the same? In comparison Rajeev has come on stage much lesser than Marzi, but whenever he comes, he gives damn awesome performance. Agree or disagree?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaabemard thumbnail
What about Geeta? She never even comes on stage because she can hardly move her body.
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree that Rajeev totally rocks as a dancer and totally outshines everyone on stage at that point
Prud123 thumbnail
Both rajeev and marzi are equally great dancers when they come on stage.I dont think rajeev can jive or do bachata the way Marzi does and nor marzi can do hip hop the way rajeev does.Both are good dancers
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rajeev is a fantastic dancer! I also think he likes to give a good performance no matter what because dance is his passion. Marzi I think doesn't always put in the effort because he takes it lightly being called up on stage.
aninag thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah I will tend to agree. Maybe Marzi does not do it seriously on stage or being a mentor, he does not feel the need to show real dancing. I mean he has been training his contestants well, so he sure does know the choreography and how to dance.  Either that or it is his assistants who do everything mostly. Not sure.
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rajeev is too good as a dancer...and also not bad as a choreographer....but sometimes its just good choreographer cannot dance well or a good dancer cannot choreograph well 😉

Marzi I think used to be a dancer before, so yes he can equally dance well too, he just wants to funny up on the stage.

if you can do both, then toh kyaa baat, kya baat! ..like TL, Remo, Marzi, Rajeev, D-sir 😃
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well, I don't think Marzi is a bad dancer because he doesn't dance well on the stage. I remember once I was amazed with Marzi's dance although he danced for less than a minute. Marzi tends to be cool and easy when he is dancing and doesn't actually dance all the way out. On the other hand, Rajeev always does hip-hop and he does it with so much aggression. Both have their own talent and cannot be compared. 

As far as Geeta is concerned, although I don't like her as a  mentor, I love her as a dancer. She is incredibly graceful. Even being on the healthier side, she moves her body beautifully. I must admit that 👏
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
They both are amazing dnacers, in my opinion.
But yes, Rajeev just shines!
Edited by Sweetu.Baby - 13 years ago
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaabemard

What about Geeta? She never even comes on stage because she can hardly move her body.

Have you seen her performance in the finals or in the beggings ????  I assume , no, you would not say that , if you had seen them.