Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Siddharth moved on :)

puredesi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys I just wanted to share this with all that I am glad that Siddharth had moved on in his life now, he has accepted Divya loves and he cares about her also. I was really happy after watching today's episode that he was trying to make Viren realize that he loves Nivi, he is such a nice person and brother, I am happy that he not afer Nivi anymore, and giving importance to Divya and her loves toward him 

PLEASE SHARE YOUR COMMENTS AND IDEAS FOR THIS TOPIC

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VarshaLuvsArjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes yaar i am also happy that he moved on and loves divya and also making viren realize his love for nivi......thank god there will be no threat from him...divya aur sid ki jodi yuhi banaye rakhe....so that our nivren should not have any problem from them...sid is really nice man
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Am also happy that he has accepted Divya and has moved on with life, Also I was happy that he infact made Viren realise he loves Nivi, and did not do anything to seperate them, Infact he is going to get them close, I am happy to see Sid this  way, He is proving to be the best Brother to Viren and best friend to Nivi
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am happy for Sid and Divya that they are getting along and understanding one another.
Love Sid yesterday the way he cares and loves his little brother and also understands him.
mama1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when did they shoW*Hat he has moved on?? he has been nice to her from day 1 but hasnt given her the place of a wife, as he l still loves Nivideta
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
totally agree with u really happy that he fell 4 d and more happy that he left nivi alone and stopped creating problems btw her and d 
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
seems like sid has move his life with divya
that was so nice of him to make his bro what love is w/o doing something to separate them
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: puredesi21

hey guys I just wanted to share this with all that I am glad that Siddharth had moved on in his life now, he has accepted Divya loves and he cares about her also. I was really happy after watching today's episode that he was trying to make Viren realize that he loves Nivi, he is such a nice person and brother, I am happy that he not afer Nivi anymore, and giving importance to Divya and her loves toward him 

PLEASE SHARE YOUR COMMENTS AND IDEAS FOR THIS TOPIC

totally agree with u dear..............
i m happy for sid.............😃