Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

****Prince in Shining Armour****

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi everyoneSmile…………….yesterday when dutta got ready to go on to rescue naku and his family………….No doubt like always he looked just soooooooooooooo GORGEOUS!................And also………….there was such POWER and Magic in his presence onscreen that it actually seemed like a Prince was setting out to HIT THE BATTLE FIELD!............EmbarrassedBig smileTongueWink

U know just yesterday I saw the movie Tangled with my cousins………….I wonder iff all of u have seen it or not…….actually I am kind of fond of watching cartoon movies……………..something I guess not many of u know about me……….In that movie too.Eugene the hero sets out to save his love ….the blonde princess……………..riding on awhite horse and yesterday the same way dutta to went out on his WHITE HORSIE!...............Wow……….Simply loved the whole thing………………EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Honestly………..I like mushy mushy and romantic dutta the way he has beenfor the last few weeks………..BUT ANGRY DUTTA…………..All set to take revenge and save his loved ones is always a welcome!....................ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

U know……..Wohh tough looks…..wohh killer glares……….wohh determined expressions…………wohh angry screams………….(the way he did scream twice yesterday…..first KYUN NAKU…….aur phir Kalaaa!............Awsome tha…………….)…………..I just adore dutta when he is all gussey mein…………….Sahii kahaa naa?.................EmbarrassedBig smileTongueSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Only4DilishLaTuLakomal_w25star1315niki11aesaHamlet53

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top