What are we watching?

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

It is one thing to watch a serial which deviates totally from the original message as has been the case with other serials but to watch the way the serial is directed leaves me to wonder………..who is to blame??

Veer is talking non-stop on the phone to Ichcha and she does not reply for minutes……..but Veer finds nothing wrong instead he acts mushy (most unlike him in the recent episodes)……….Ichcha puts the phone down but Veer is happily chatting and saying bye without a response………..great direction.

Ichcha goes to the Thakur house and looks like the world has ended……….do you think Jogi and Damini guessed she was upset……….Oh no!!!!!!. One look at her face and anyone could tell something was wrong but not Jogi and Damini who supposedly know her so well.

Everyone watching knows that the storyline will take its own course……….and what happens everyday is something for us to comment on………..but this ridiculous direction, acting and farcical drama………is an apology for a serial especially when you have good actors.

Ichcha's attempts at crying, Veer's attempts at smiling naturally, Tapasya's (whose acting I liked yesterday) attempts at trying to act like a baby………….are now getting very monotonous and tedious for me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😆😆CVs consider the audience as a bunch of fools so they are not giving any proper scripts & production team is  just wasting the reel by capturing any non-sense as to produce something to viewers😡
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes aditiji...we are to be blamed...watching this and then analyzing this...the best two was Veer not even guessing Ichcha's silence and Ammu not even recognizing her daughter's agony...this entire serial is a bunch of crack pot characters now...😆
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: akruz

Yes aditiji...we are to be blamed...watching this and then analyzing this...the best two was Veer not even guessing Ichcha's silence and Ammu not even recognizing her daughter's agony...this entire serial is a bunch of crack pot characters now...😆

I know and yet I feel for some of the actors, it is just awful direction and production..............we spend more time watching the camera show each face whenever something happens.........than we watch them acting.

But today watching the Friday's episode was like watching a comedy or a show shot on a handy cam by an amateur.
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

aditi ....you have spoken my thoughts aloud... yesterday's episode actually got on my nerves ... was so irritated with Ichcha's response ... she has become aware of some major fraud that taps is doing to her family and veer ... and instead of taking some action ... she goes all depressed and in crying mode ... and everyone around her is blissfully unaware of it ... NO one asks to see the reports ...😕

and what the heck... that phone convo between Veer n Ichcha was so pathetic... she tells a lie and then does not bother to finish off the convo ... just stops talking and Veer who is merrily chirping at the other end does not have an iota of doubt that something is wrong ...arrrrgggg  😡
If the next 15 days we are going to be shown this crap then i think I will watch it straight on the day of Tap's exposer  .... 🤢
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

aditi ....you have spoken my thoughts aloud... yesterday's episode actually got on my nerves ... was so irritated with Ichcha's response ... she has become aware of some major fraud that taps is doing to her family and veer ... and instead of taking some action ... she goes all depressed and in crying mode ... and everyone around her is blissfully unaware of it ... NO one asks to see the reports ...😕

and what the heck... that phone convo between Veer n Ichcha was so pathetic... she tells a lie and then does not bother to finish off the convo ... just stops talking and Veer who is merrily chirping at the other end does not have an iota of doubt that something is wrong ...arrrrgggg  😡
If the next 15 days we are going to be shown this crap then i think I will watch it straight on the day of Tap's exposer  .... 🤢

This role that Ichcha's character has been given with all the goodness it has is beginning to irritate the  viewers and that should not be the case....................they are just ruining it and the other problem is that they are making Ichcha do scenes like intense emotions which are not her forte...........why can't the director just stick with her strength rather than expose her weakness..............this is also happening with others..............Tapasya is best negative and I liked her acting in the short period she was on yesterday..........because that is what she does well............the minute she starts acting coy, like a baby, or too goody goody it does not work for her.either.............as for Veer, what can I say..............😕😕😕
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aditi, its evident cvs have no idea of wat they are showing yet they are amazing as they are running this show successfully 
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

Aditi, its evident cvs have no idea of wat they are showing yet they are amazing as they are running this show successfully 

I know..............I was away but curiosity got the better of me........so I just watched it this morning...........might as well have not bothered................. I guess people like all this drama and negativity............so they watch.

Most viewers don't really care about details just the end result.. This is not a film where every aspect counts.
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dude , i wanted to bang my head , when i heard Icha was crying continuously as if some one close to her died and  debating about taps and all , about reactions of rest of the cartoons in this show are like so pathetic , dont know whether to laugh or cry
Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
  You are absolutely right, Aditi! It is not only becoming monotonous and tedious , it is becoming torturous too. The scene which can be wrapped up in a minute takes whole 10 mins. Iccha always walks in a slow motion mode, her answering to others questions, is entirely different matter. Her constant stuttering and stammering is very irritating. Don't know how veer puts up with her 😆

The direction has become very bad now, and the camera angle and shots , the less said is better. This exposure will take more than 15 days, 15 days of real time is 45 days of TV time. So , we are in torture for another couple of months.

I have decided to stop watching and will wait till the real exposure takes place. This torture is really affecting my night sleep.