Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dtri

hahahahahhahaha don't they have anything better to do? Accusing us of doing something they go and do themselves??? hehehehe desperadoes i guess

They must be the fake ids that nanditha was talking about😉

Good job you both for changing the subject, it definitely helped us get more votes👏

I wonder if wassup's next one would be to vote for best series🤣 I might start suffering from carpel-tunnel😭
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG MISHTY! Don't even go there!

I think I'm already suffering from it!! Yeeeeesh! All the constant voting and constant reminders and then constant everything!! If they do I'll punch Wassup in their virtual face!

Z
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mk.Gh

I think I'm already suffering from it!! Yeeeeesh! All the constant voting and constant reminders and then constant everything!! If they do I'll punch Wassup in their virtual face!

Z

Don't forget the constant bumping GIRLSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Z

With a job at the computer too - I agree with virtual punch, but when we close our eyes and think about Maaneet's innocent face, we will forget all other sufferings😭
One more thing that might happen is MU with my hubby, but I have a lot of tips from Maaneet to fix that🤣
roseinbloom thumbnail
Tell me about it!! Do they do a voting line for every episode :S ??

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
LOL Mishty! Maaneet have gives us quite a few tips on how to reunite after an MU .. so which path will you proceed with? Train station proposal ... "Fax" from a company ... Hug after dupatta catching fire ... Writing a letter ... ?? 😆

Man .. they're all such innovative ideas :)

Z

LOL Mishty! Maaneet have gives us quite a few tips on how to reunite after an MU .. so which path will you proceed with? Train station proposal ... "Fax" from a company ... Hug after dupatta catching fire ... Writing a letter ... ?? 😆

Man .. they're all such innovative ideas :)

Z

I will pick after this new-release we are all passionately waiting for as it gets better every time☺️
roseinbloom thumbnail
GOOD ANSWER! 😆

YEa .. I can't wait to see how they make up this time around! Nothing stopping them from either having an SR .. or dancing-in-the-rain ! I vote for the latter! AND THEN for the SR to happen! All very far away from KM .. in some secluded forest perhaps! 😆 Maan's favourite hangout! :P

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Hey Mishty .. why don't you join the 3 Idiots Thread?? We are all very fun and loving .. and you'd love to discuss stuff there as well :)! Your input and analysis will be very appreciated!

Z