Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

BalleBalle! Halla Bol Mission Successful & GC Wins - Page 121

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Maya_P

Oh Shalini...i'll give u my Maan bite to u so that u could cheer up...don't worry Maaneet r not in action yet...btw what r u studying (i mean which grade)

yaay thank you. he's yummy😆 im in university studying chemical engineering...the workload is killing especially now at the end of the semester.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shalini01

yaay thank you. he's yummy😆 im in university studying chemical engineering...the workload is killing especially now at the end of the semester.

Great...ya i know it's not easy...my cousin she was in the same program but then she changed as she was not doing good...i did bachelor of science specilization in Biochemistry...i was so so so happy when i was finally done last year
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maya: TELL ME ABOUT IT! Yeesh! I was like .. yo .. leaveeeeeeeee Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan alooooooooooooone!!! Why are you interfering .. let the man get his lady back HIMSELF! Especially Dev-il .. he even touched Maan's hand I was like .. woah dude .. don't you dare touch him -- and stay away from Maaneet for goodness sake!

Z
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Great...ya i know it's not easy...my cousin she was in the same program but then she changed as she was not doing good...i did bachelor of science specilization in Biochemistry...i was so so so happy when i was finally done last year

im going on to specalize in the biomedical field...lots of work.and all this work for just 1 week Easter Holidays and then back to school 
Maya_P thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Maya: TELL ME ABOUT IT! Yeesh! I was like .. yo .. leaveeeeeeeee Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan alooooooooooooone!!! Why are you interfering .. let the man get his lady back HIMSELF! Especially Dev-il .. he even touched Maan's hand I was like .. woah dude .. don't you dare touch him -- and stay away from Maaneet for goodness sake!

Z

It looks like he didn't learn his lesson yet... i hope we get to see dupatta holding... chup bilkul chup..dusht danav..Maan lifting Geet and for that we need to find an island just for Maaneet ...
Maya_P thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shalini01

im going on to specalize in the biomedical field...lots of work.and all this work for just 1 week Easter Holidays and then back to school 

That's a very good choice if ur interested in pharmaceutical company....chemical engineering/biomedical u have potential in Medical devices conception...we have a department

That's a very good choice if ur interested in pharmaceutical company....chemical engineering/biomedical u have potential in Medical devices conception...we have a department

Hmmm, I see some recruiting going on here, good going😉
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ooooooooooo CHUP BILKIL CHUP needs to make its comeback! And so does Maan-lifting-Geet with his ultra hot biceps! Oh Yea Baby! 😆 Oh heck yea .. Maaneet need their own island .. no restrictions whatsoever!!

Z
Maya_P thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Mishty...if shalini is ready to come to Canada (Montreal) and learn come french also
I see some recruiting going on here, good going😉

Mishty...if Shalini is ready to come to Canada (Montreal) and learn some french also
Edited by Maya_P - 13 years ago
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Well, we have brains and they don't - otherwise tell me if you saw 4000+ GC fans on wassup?  These Geet's in-laws are women and they hate Geet.😡 They want Geet to marry Dev😡  I am warning you all, if these folks come and visit us, they will be finding grooms for all of you Ma(a)n-eaters😡and we will be having a ton of SRs on the forum
[/QUOTE

Sorry ! You can't like same User's post more than 50 times in last 24 hours.
i tried to like your comment...but instead i got the message above...i didn't know i liked you that much....😆 ...there was defenitely not 4000+ voting on wassup 😆 ...hmmm...i do need a groom...but that is besides the point...i think they have gone missing though...since maan has to apoligiz to geet...maybe they wont come back...