Posted: 13 years ago
yes sergeant you must get in line, im first ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† 
geet is a sweetheart, i know she wont mind๐Ÿ˜†
wait...se doesnt have to know a thing.๐Ÿ˜†
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

What do you guys propose we do after this?? Because I loved this Bumper Stickers idea really :)

I was thinking whether we should open a "Bumper Stickers" thread from now on so we can converse and put bumper stickers and talk about the epis .. etc etc .. ?? Or does that idea seem too far-fetched? Hmm ... thoughts?

Or if you have your own ideas then do shoot em at me! Cuz you lot are crazy funny and crazy humourous and crazy talented! So I wonder what you wanna do after this thread is over :)

Do tell!

Z

ur idea sounds good to me
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shalini we decided to have a poll...so u can't be first...Mishty will count the votes and announce the winner
Edited by Maya_P - 13 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww Maya thanx for liking my idea .. I thought you guys would think I've gone BONKERS! LOL!

Z
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

What do you guys propose we do after this?? Because I loved this Bumper Stickers idea really :)

I was thinking whether we should open a "Bumper Stickers" thread from now on so we can converse and put bumper stickers and talk about the epis .. etc etc .. ?? Or does that idea seem too far-fetched? Hmm ... thoughts?

Or if you have your own ideas then do shoot em at me! Cuz you lot are crazy funny and crazy humourous and crazy talented! So I wonder what you wanna do after this thread is over :)

Do tell!

Z

Anything for you Z๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ We have to hire other soldiers, because Maaneet are killing Shalu, Sergeant & Prema๐Ÿคข
 I hate wassup๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Maya_P

Ok let's have a voting poll and vote for who should bite Maan chocolate...it will give u some chance to click dislike

i already bit him...and there is nothing left for anybody...i'm so sorry for you guys...but those little chocolate treats look good...you should try one of those....
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_P

ur idea sounds good to me

bumper stickers sounds good to me too...maybe i'll finally get my leg and thigh that i ordered....
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yea .. I'm wondering how we should start it off.. whatever ideas you guys have for the initiation of the Bumper Stickers Thread .. give em to me! :D

Cuz if it's gonna be official ... and more people need to come ... we should have an official title, and ask people to join or write that it's free to join  and stuff :) Never done this before so gotta plan it out!

But with you guys .. anything is possible! :)

Z
i already bit him...and there is nothing left for anybody...i'm so sorry for you guys...but those little chocolate treats look good...you should try one of those....

You just bit Maan's body-double, so that's ok๐Ÿคฃ
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini01

yes sergeant you must get in line, im first ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† 

geet is a sweetheart, i know she wont mind๐Ÿ˜†
wait...se doesnt have to know a thing.๐Ÿ˜†

shalini, i didn't tell you my full name....it is sargeant geet khurana....and i do mind...keep your teeth to your self...
Previous
1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 124
Next