Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
do we have to vote for anyone related to GHSP this week again? i dont have time to watch the video right now. got home late from classes and have lots to do for tomorrow. and an exam to prepare for as well...and im sooooooooooo sleepy.
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shalini01

do we have to vote for anyone related to GHSP this week again? i dont have time to watch the video right now. got home late from classes and have lots to do for tomorrow. and an exam to prepare for as well...and im sooooooooooo sleepy.

i have not watched it either...though i doubt if we have another challenge...someone would have started a thread by now...i think they will give us a break for this week...

Originally posted by: undisclosed

so "balle balle" is a form of dance...interesting...because in spanish the word "baile" means dance...a funny thing that happened during the scene where geet spent the whole day looking for a fake fiance for maan and had not eaten anything was that when she was eating the food maan prepared for her...she was having a conversation with maan before she knew he was the one to prepare the food for her...and i could have sworn she spoke in spanish...it sounded like she said"yo comere aqui" which means "i will eat here"...which even made sense because they were talking about food...oh well, like my mother says "if i don't know, i'll make it up"....😆

🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: undisclosed

i have not watched it either...though i doubt if we have another challenge...someone would have started a thread by now...i think they will give us a break for this week...

I just watched starting at 6:26 where she announces that GC won👍🏼  The voting is for best comedian, if I remember, but do I care🤣
I wish they would start one that says who do you want us to interview😉😉😉
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello to all!

Time for my thank you speech:
Sergeant thanx for the medal and captain thanx for the title...Mishty and the other soldiers thanx for the inspiration.and support.

Time for the victory cry:
HIP HIP HOURAY FOR DD.MAANEET GC AND FOR US

Ok now time for some TREAT:
or
CHOCOLATE MAAN

Time for some drinks
Alcoholic drinks for party

Originally posted by: Maya_P

Hello to all!

Time for my thank you speech:
Sergeant thanx for the medal and captain thanx for the title...Mishty and the other soldiers thanx for the inspiration.and support.

Time for the victory cry:
HIP HIP HOURAY FOR DD.MAANEET GC AND FOR US

Ok now time for some TREAT:
or
CHOCOLATE MAAN

Time for some drinks
Alcoholic drinks for party

Thank you, I have tasted them all and yummy............I left C-Maan for my poor Geet to taste, Mahiiiiiiiiiiiiii, but your speech was going to explain all the details, especially the 3-in-1, so waiting👏
shalini01 thumbnail

thanks Maya_P for that lovely treat. i love choclate and i love chocolate MSK even more😉

shalini01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

I just watched starting at 6:26 where she announces that GC won👍🏼  The voting is for best comedian, if I remember, but do I care🤣
I wish they would start one that says who do you want us to interview😉😉😉

i would vote for an episode long interview of maneet.😆

Originally posted by: shalini01

thanks Maya_P for that lovely treat. i love choclate and i love chocolate MSK even more😉

Shaluuuuuuuu😡😡😡He only belongs to my Geet😭😭😭
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the spread soldier....everything looks yummy!.....especially my chocolate maan...

awwww shalini....you are wise to leave c-maan to me....you didn't know i am geet?