Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

BalleBalle! Halla Bol Mission Successful & GC Wins - Page 105

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh wow .. I will never be able to pinpoint when that was!!!!

Z

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-Maaneet-is-best

QUOTE=undisclosed]

i always knew he loved me.....

You are mistaken Sergeant - he is praying for us, so we are well to vote for him again, samje tum🤣🤣🤣🤣
Looking at your comment, I really think it is time for you to go to bed, ready for dessert?😉

don't try to trick me soldier....i may be rolling on the floor right now, but i know he loves me....because i am geet....my comments look the way they do because my blood sugar is low from waiting for your dessert....
Edited by undisclosed - 13 years ago
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Did I pass😡

OOOOOOOOH very sizzling and sexy surprise... passed with flying colors.... Is tarah se naa dekho zaalim, KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI!!! 
This content was originally posted by-undisclosed

You are mistaken Sergeant - he is praying for us, so we are well to vote for him again, samje tum🤣
Looking at your comment, I really think it is time for you to go to bed, ready for dessert?😉

don't try to trick me soldier....i may be rolling on the floor right now, but i know he loves me....because i am geet....my comments look the way they do because my blood sugar is low from waiting for your dessert....
Sorry, sorry, the first dessert is Maaneet is a jodi that Babaji made with great expectations😍

2nd dessert is our expectations is for Maaneet to pick up from where they left off☺️

Sergeant, did I satisfy your sweet tooth yet😡
EBasso thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-undisclosed

just so you guys know.. I have a fetish for Maan's bandana... every time he puts it on... I can't control myself... He LOOKS IIIIIIRRRRIISSSTIIIIIBBLLLLEEEEEEEEE URRG yeh kya kar diya tumne!!!! 😡

he looks great in it....he's wearing won on monday according to the precap...👏[/QUOTE]

IIIIII KNNOOOWWWWW!!!! Oh my god triple summer salts, drooling, oozzing, staring... losing all senses all at once!!! my dil is going to be going dhak dhak! Dhak dhak! Dhak dhak! the WHOLE FRIGGIN Time!!! 
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Control Dhanno Controlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll 🤣 Don't faint on us yet .. you still have a day till you see him for real! :P

But don't worry .. we all feel the same when he either wears that bandana, or when he's not wearing a shirt, or when he's wearing traditional clothing such as on Holi, or when he's wearing office attire, or when he's wearing casuals ... ok nvm ALL THE TIME! 😆

Z
EBasso thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Mk.Gh

Control Dhanno Controlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll 🤣 Don't faint on us yet .. you still have a day till you see him for real! :P

But don't worry .. we all feel the same when he either wears that bandana, or when he's not wearing a shirt, or when he's wearing traditional clothing such as on Holi, or when he's wearing office attire, or when he's wearing casuals ... ok nvm ALL THE TIME! 😆

Z

😆 hahaha after the secon comma, I knew where this was headed !!! 🤣 i know i know darling... but I just lose my mind when he wears his bandana... more than him being shirtless.. like I said... SERIOUS FETISH!!!  speaking of liking him all the time - the only time I don't like him is when his stubble starts getting TOO BUSHY... like the later part of indian paints!!! He looks older than his age!
undisclosed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Mk.Gh

Z

why did you stop Z?,...you could have taken this tread to 200 pages easily...😆
undisclosed thumbnail

Sorry, sorry, the first dessert is Maaneet is a jodi that Babaji made with great expectations😍

2nd dessert is our expectations is for Maaneet to pick up from where they left off☺️

Sergeant, did I satisfy your sweet tooth yet😡
you know what i just remembered i have a cavity....forget sweets...i need the main course...i'm officialy going to bed with out my dinner...i asked for legs and thighs....and i got "nada"...
undisclosed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-dtri

he looks great in it....he's wearing won on monday according to the precap...👏

IIIIII KNNOOOWWWWW!!!! Oh my god triple summer salts, drooling, oozzing, staring... losing all senses all at once!!! my dil is going to be going dhak dhak! Dhak dhak! Dhak dhak! the WHOLE FRIGGIN Time!!! 
umm soldier i'm going to ask you to not hurt yourself...we didn't spring for army medical equipment...😆 Edited by undisclosed - 13 years ago