BalleBalle! Halla Bol Mission Successful & GC Wins - Page 104

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

The MA(A)N himself has gone to pray for our army's recovery👏

just so you guys know.. I have a fetish for Maan's bandana... every time he puts it on... I can't control myself... He LOOKS IIIIIIRRRRIISSSTIIIIIBBLLLLEEEEEEEEE URRG yeh kya kar diya tumne!!!! 😡
Originally posted by Maya_P

ok..i'm gonna go sleep as i have work tomorrow ,,,I shall join all of u tomorrow and sing where's the party to celebarate our victory...also be ready for Maaneet romancing week

Take care of your eyes Prema, otherwise how can you see everything that you can see plus that you cannot see clearly🤣🤣🤣
There is going to be a lot of sniff, sense, feel, now go to bed🤗

Originally posted by dtri

just so you guys know.. I have a fetish for Maan's bandana... every time he puts it on... I can't control myself... He LOOKS IIIIIIRRRRIISSSTIIIIIBBLLLLEEEEEEEEE URRG yeh kya kar diya tumne!!!! 😡

I know what you need before you demand😡

I know what you need before you demand😡

hahahha sho shweet... now you know me so well!!!!! for the next one... SURPRISE ME!!! 😉
Originally posted by Maya_P

ok..i'm gonna go sleep as i have work tomorrow ,,,I shall join all of u tomorrow and sing where's the party to celebarate our victory...also be ready for Maaneet romancing week
good night soldier...

i always knew he loved me.....

haha yes no kids yet.. hubby in india.... so decided to come to Maayka for a couple of days... little did I know that parents demand so much more time from you when you visit them infrequently hahaha ... they become high maintenance 😆
you've become the last drink in the desert...😆 ....
QUOTE=undisclosed]

i always knew he loved me.....[/QUOTE]

You are mistaken Sergeant - he is praying for us, so we are well to vote for him again, samje tum🤣🤣🤣🤣
Looking at your comment, I really think it is time for you to go to bed, ready for dessert?😉

[/QUOTE]
he looks great in it....he's wearing won on monday according to the precap...👏

hahahha sho shweet... now you know me so well!!!!! for the next one... SURPRISE ME!!! 😉

Did I pass😡