Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Maya_P

u see i'm not blind when it comes to Maaneet

Prema, that was a thumbs down, I guess you can't see it - that means you are blindπŸ₯³
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

You mean wassup is going to start another one that says "are you happy with the announcement or not"πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Prema, you always try to be politically correct, but we are so corrupted, we cannot understand, please stoop down to using our language, so it makes sense🀣🀣🀣

what to do...i'm a shy little girl u know just like my Maan babyπŸ˜‰
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

LOOOOOL Sylvia! Post War Syndrome! I think all of us will .. you know with hand cramps and carpel tunnel .. we might just start disliking our own comments! Aye Yaye Yayeeeee!!

Z

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....i think we should do it....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Maya_P thumbnail

Prema, that was a thumbs down, I guess you can't see it - that means you are blindπŸ₯³

🀣...i guess my mom is right...i'm blind😭
undisclosed thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....i am laughing so much i'm crying right now....this is a perfect example of what's happening to us....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘
Maya_P thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....i am laughing so much i'm crying right now....this is a perfect example of what's happening to us....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘

we might soon faint like Geet...will Maan come and pick us all up with his tone sexy muscular arms😍

i don't wobble!!!!!....i am rolling myself to the voting range....what was our goal again???

It was your employees goal, not yours and we achieved it, we corrupted you, is that clear enough🀣🀣🀣
Sergeant, isn't time to go to bed, you need complete rest😭

undisclosed thumbnail

we might soon faint like Geet...will Maan come and pick us all up with his tone sexy muscular arms😍

he might, but you won't see him...so i'll push you out of the way and throw myself on himπŸ˜†

He will come in his jeep, this will happen and yes, he will put his muscular arms to work🀣🀣🀣🀣

Maya_P thumbnail

he might, but you won't see him...so i'll push you out of the way and throw myself on himπŸ˜†

🀣